important pct question

Redsox0432

Awards
So im finished a 6 week 50 mg hdrol cycle. Should start pct tomorrow. Had my pct inhibit e, pct assists, and suppot supps. I know i should use a serm but that it was not what im asking here. I had to send the inhibit e back and should receive it in a couple days. My question is should i continue taking the hdrol for a few more days maybe at just 25 mg until i get all my pct. Or should i just start my pct with the pct assist then add in the inhibit e when i get it.
thanks

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
To me it's all depending on your sides. If youre not having any problems I don't see it being a problem to run it another week at 25 mg but what gets me is that you know you need a serm yet do not have one

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
How many times were you dropped on your head as a child?

Do you just post the same f*cking question over and over until you get the answer you want?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192727-pct-helpppppppp.html
(link contains links to all of his numerous threads asking the same basic f*cking question, enjoy)

OP has nolva on hand, yet doesn't want to use it...

ManBeast

Cheif

Awards
So im finished a 6 week 50 mg hdrol cycle. Should start pct tomorrow. Had my pct inhibit e, pct assists, and suppot supps. I know i should use a serm but that it was not what im asking here. I had to send the inhibit e back and should receive it in a couple days. My question is should i continue taking the hdrol for a few more days maybe at just 25 mg until i get all my pct. Or should i just start my pct with the pct assist then add in the inhibit e when i get it.
thanks
What is wrong with you OP? I've literally read this same **** from you a hundred times.

It's like you are going to keep posting the same thing, until someone gives you an answer you want to hear?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many times were you dropped on your head as a child?

Do you just post the same f*cking question over and over until you get the answer you want?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192727-pct-helpppppppp.html
(link contains links to all of his numerous threads asking the same basic f*cking question, enjoy)

OP has nolva on hand, yet doesn't want to use it...

ManBeast
I'm normally pretty understanding, but that's pretty bad.

OP, by starting that many threads, you just waste the time and resources of people trying to help other people. Not only could your information have been read or deduced from any number of other threads, but at the very least, one thread that you started could take care of it.

In the future, don't waste others' resources.

Redsox0432

Awards
i got nolva on hand in case i need it. We have random drug testing in ncaa and thought its not likely i could be tested thats why i don't want to take nolva espically if there is any sides i dont want it durting my season. Many say inhibit e and pct assist along with supports is fine. Im just asking ur opinion on the question i asked

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i got nolva on hand in case i need it. We have random drug testing in ncaa and thought its not likely i could be tested thats why i don't want to take nolva espically if there is any sides i dont want it durting my season. Many say inhibit e and pct assist along with supports is fine. Im just asking ur opinion on the question i asked
Worried about a SERM on a drug test, but not the steroid?

I'd say go back to CHEM 101.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll test positive from the Inhibit E, too. Double fail.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
your worried about the sides from the nolva but not the hdrol? also worried about drug tests for nolva but not steroids. i'm baffled

Redsox0432

Awards
hdrol doesnt stay in ur system that long if we dont get tested it wont be until a few weeks. Inhibit e is not on the ncaa list for our test. Anyone answer my question?

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
go ahead. forget the serm, totally unnecessary inhibit e is probably the best pct available. you'll be perfectly fine with that alone.
is that the answer you were looking for?......

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hdrol doesnt stay in ur system that long if we dont get tested it wont be until a few weeks. Inhibit e is not on the ncaa list for our test. Anyone answer my question?
A 20s glance over the ATD Wiki will show that it can cause false positives for Boldenone.

Redsox0432

Awards
hahah my question is.....
should i keep taking the hdrol just at a low dose of 25 mg for another week making it 7 weeks. OR
take my pct assist now and just wait for the inhibit e until it comes in in a few days.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep taking the Hdrol until you're tested. And by that, I mean keep taking it right on through the test.

Redsox0432

Awards
also if i keep taking the hdrol for another week should i keep it at 50 or lower it to 25 since it should only be a 6 week cycle

Redsox0432

Awards
So i should run the hdrol for about like 10 weeks then go into the superdrol at least until the baseball season is over. The after season i can do PCT.
Ok i think this will work
thanks for not ****ting on me guys appreciate your help

dannyn2007

Awards
Hahaha.....can't believe this thread. Made my day

srblan

Awards
  • Established
So i should run the hdrol for about like 10 weeks then go into the superdrol at least until the baseball season is over. The after season i can do PCT.
Absolutely not. Your nuts will be raisins, your liver will be pissed, and your lipids will suck. If you couldn't take SERMs you never should have started the cycle.

Cheif

Awards
Dude, don't do that.

Just stop the cycle this week, start running your Nolva.
With your inhibit E.

You shouldn't have started this cycle knowing you'd be drug tested.