Advice in First Injects Cycle - Test E 12 weeks 500mg

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
Hello there ! I´ve been always reading the foruns here in AM, now it´s time to gather some information directly from you guys
I´m 25, 187lbs, training for 4 years non-stop (last year I geared toward powerlifting, and got 2nd place in the deadlifting brazilian nationals at my division) 11% bf and already run 2 prohormone cycles: P-Mag (6 weeks), Hdrol/EqPlex/Furuza (10 weeks, stacking in "stairway" style).
I´m planning my first hellish trip with injectables, the plan initially goes as follows:

Weeks

1 Test-E 500mg / Trenazone 1,5ml (dienolone transdermal, as a kicker) / L-dopa and Vitex (highly dosed for possible prolactin issues)
2 Test-E 500mg / Trenazone 1,5ml / Formestane / L-Dopa and Vitex
3 Test-E 500mg / Trenazone 1,5ml / Formestane / L-Dopa and Vitex
4 Test-E 500mg / Trenazone 1,5ml / Formestane / L-Dopa and Vitex
5 Test-E 500mg / Trenazone 1,5ml / Formestane / L-Dopa and Vitex
6 Test-E 500mg
7 Test-E 500mg
8 Test-E 500mg
9 Test-E 500mg
10 Test-E 500mg / Epistane (designer steroid) 40mg
11 Test-E 500mg / Epistane 40mg
12 Test-E 500mg / Epistane 50mg
13 Epistane 50mg
14 Epistane 50mg

15 PCT Clomid 50mg / Erase (OTC AI) / Recycle (Natural testbooster)
16 Clomid 50mg / Erase / Recycle
17 Clomid 50mg / Erase / Recycle / Suppress -C (synthetic cortisol suppressor)
18 Clomid 50mg / Erase / Recycle / Suppress -C
19 D-Aspartic Acid / Recycle / Suppress -C
20 D-Aspartic Acid / Recycle / Suppress -C
21 D-Aspartic Acid / Sustain Alpha (testbooster) / Endoamp (natural cortisol suppressor)
22 D-Aspartic Acid / Sustain Alpha / Endoamp
then other 2 weeks doing endoamp and sustain alpha with a couple of other supplements for test boosting and estrogen suppression

All weeks on cycle will include Saw Palmetto (for prostate health), Hawthorn Berry (for blood pressure support), P-5-P, and
Test-E Only weeks will include milk thistle for liver cleansing.
All weeks of PCT will include milk thistle, resveratrol, and other supplements for keeping strength like creatine, beta-alanine, pre workouts

Training is powerbuilding, focusing on compound movements big weight and low reps, with proper powerlifting form (but I may switch a little bit to more volume and less intensity so I can train more on cycle without having to worry too much about CNS burnout). I´m expecting to have a good recomp on cycle like dropping 2 or 3% in bf and gain a little bit of mass and density.

What do you guys think ? Is it solid and "safe" for a first cycle with injects ?

ps: sorry for any english mistakes. I´m brazilian so english is not my native tongue

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah I have experience with a very similar cycle I did last fall. I ran Test Prop, SD, Trenazone and H-Drol. Strength was ridiculous. So was blood pressure, lol. Granted, I bridged the SD into the Trenazone and H-Drol. I wasn't so stupid as to take all three simultaneously.

As for the routine, here is my opinion abbreviated.

Do higher reps and lower weight. I would agree with 8-12 reps working with 65-75% of your one rep max taking each set to failure and doing 3-5 sets on each exercise. For lower body, do 10-15 reps to failure in any case and also add a few heavier powerlifting sets in the mix to ensure good strength and density increases.

And here is why:

When focusing purely on strength training, the only benefit you walk away with is neurologically you have trained your mind and body to recruit more muscle fiber for a one, two or three rep movement. Little to no muscle growth occurs in strength training. Why? Because in fewer reps, you only recruit a certain percentage of muscle fibers at once. For most people that figure is below 40%. So the other 60% of muscle fibers are never touched thus never see growth. It's also why pumps on strength training are almost non-existent since only a portion of the fiber is being used. Fatiguing all of the muscle fibers and getting the blood flowing is best for muscle growth and personally I believe the only long term goal for steroid use should be muscle growth. The strength WILL NOT STAY after the cycle is over. Sure, a portion of strength increases will stay but this is only because of the muscle mass incurred on cycle. So, I say:

1) Do bodybuilding style training
2) Increase in mass
3) Do strength training after cycle to accomplish greater gains and help retain the muscle mass as well

I'm sry for the lengthiness of my post. I write not only to you but also anyone that is searching for similar info as well.

Reactions: GTB
fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW, the actual cycle itself looks golden. I can tell you have done research but I will say that your PCT is a bit overkill. I don't think it will take away from your cycle in any way but I do think you could simplify it and still have excellent recovery. You have so many t-boosters in there I just would run 1 additional t-booster w/ the Clomid and AI.

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
yeah I have experience with a very similar cycle I did last fall. I ran Test Prop, SD, Trenazone and H-Drol. Strength was ridiculous. So was blood pressure, lol. Granted, I bridged the SD into the Trenazone and H-Drol. I wasn't so stupid as to take all three simultaneously.

Do higher reps and lower weight. I would agree with 8-12 reps working with 65-75% of your one rep max taking each set to failure and doing 3-5 sets on each exercise. For lower body, do 10-15 reps to failure in any case and also add a few heavier powerlifting sets in the mix to ensure good strength and density increases.

And here is why:

When focusing purely on strength training, the only benefit you walk away with is neurologically you have trained your mind and body to recruit more muscle fiber for a one, two or three rep movement. Little to no muscle growth occurs in strength training. Why? Because in fewer reps, you only recruit a certain percentage of muscle fibers at once. For most people that figure is below 40%. So the other 60% of muscle fibers are never touched thus never see growth. It's also why pumps on strength training are almost non-existent since only a portion of the fiber is being used. Fatiguing all of the muscle fibers and getting the blood flowing is best for muscle growth and personally I believe the only long term goal for steroid use should be muscle growth. The strength WILL NOT STAY after the cycle is over. Sure, a portion of strength increases will stay but this is only because of the muscle mass incurred on cycle. So, I say:

2) Increase in mass
3) Do strength training after cycle to accomplish greater gains and help retain the muscle mass as well

I'm sry for the lengthiness of my post. I write not only to you but also anyone that is searching for similar info as well.

Thanks for your reply, fueledpassion ! As far the training is concerned, I train at all ranges of repetitions because I work with a periodization. Not sure if you know about the Westside Barbell method (it basically includes 3 types of stimulus: Power (max effort day), Hipertrophy (repetition method day) and Potency (dynamic effort day). I don´t follow Westside periodization, but I make sure I include all these types of stimulus in my workouts, so my repetition not always falls into 4 sets of 3 reps, by example. I save this type of effort for compound movements ONLY, like 80% of my 1RM max for 3 reps in the bench press, THEN I go to the declined bench where I use as an "acessorie" exercise for improving my flat bench press, where I train in a "bodybuilding " fashion (more reps, like 8 to 12). So my strength is going up, in ALL kinds of rep ranges, thus recruiting many muscle fibers. I believe in max effort training because when you work with heavier weights, you might burn your CNS a lot, but makes it more effective in recruiting muscle fibers in the process. Just look when Matt Kroc decided to compete in a bodybuilding show, he just overwhelmed the competition. Even Ronnie Coleman.. When these guys do powerlifting and switch to a more powerbuilding fashion (mixing both types of workout, the way I mentioned above) or even a bodybuilding-all reps-to failure approach, they gain SO MUCH ! I really think this is due to the fact that their CNS is really well at recruiting fibers, even coordination improves a lot when you work with heavier weights. But I will take your advice of doing more volume and less intensity ! I think I´ve said that in my first post, but I´ll make sure to at least keep my performance up in the 3 basic lifts, because gaining the performance you lost is a bit** ! I heard GH15 say that when you do drugs, for AESTHETICS purposes the type of training you mentioned brings better results (reps to failure, supersets, etc). Don´t be sorry for the lengthness of your post ! I´m here to learn, and the name "AnabolicMinds" is not for granted lol
What about the results of your similar cycle ? Can you elabore a little bit about it ?

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
So do you think I should drop weeks 19 to 22 ? I might do only 4 weeks PCT, with the Recycle dosed in it´s "hardcore" dosage (8 caps per day), and Suppress-C would overlap 2 "empty" weeks because I´m starting it in week 3 of PCT.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
So do you think I should drop weeks 19 to 22 ? I might do only 4 weeks PCT, with the Recycle dosed in it´s "hardcore" dosage (8 caps per day), and Suppress-C would overlap 2 "empty" weeks because I´m starting it in week 3 of PCT.
you could and roll the DAA into your 4 weeks. I wouldnt take it out all the way just condense it. More natty test cant hurt you and DAA is good in and PCT from what I have experienced.

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
BTW, the actual cycle itself looks golden. I can tell you have done research but I will say that your PCT is a bit overkill. I don't think it will take away from your cycle in any way but I do think you could simplify it and still have excellent recovery. You have so many t-boosters in there I just would run 1 additional t-booster w/ the Clomid and AI.
So do you think it´s better to do only 4 weeks of PCT and use Recycle´s "hardcore dosage" of 8 caps per day suggested in the bottle for these 4 weeks ? Considering I´m running Suppress-C in the third week of PCT, 2 weeks would be Suppress-C alone.

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
you could and roll the DAA into your 4 weeks. I wouldnt take it out all the way just condense it. More natty test cant hurt you and DAA is good in and PCT from what I have experienced.
Do you mean take the DAA in the first 4 weeks of PCT with Clomid, Erase and Recycle ? Isn´t too much testboosting together ? My idea was to extend the PCT starting with clomid (synthetic and very strong) then fading to more natural compounds so my body can recover well (not sure if this theory works but I kinda makes sense lol)

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
It may go against the grain, but I save my DAA for the last week of pct and run it for 5 weeks. I've never had a problem and i feel it keeps me moving towards full recovery...
Pct is always torem+TRS stack+creatine+azz load of aminos... Of course arimidex on hand, but never had to use it...

san731

san731

Awards

And here is why:

2) Increase in mass

Great post bro! Very interesting stuff. I'll be sure to implement this into my upcoming cycle!