What to stack w test cyp?

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
Running 600mg a week of test cyp. Planning on a 12 week cycle. Starting to feel the test( I'm 13 days in). I want more gains! Lol. What would b a good one to stack w? I was leaning toward equipose. This is my first cycle btw- should I just stick w the test?I'm def gonna run winny @ end to tighten up too. Any suggestions of stack & reason why would b appreciated.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Just stick with it, why go nuts on your first cycle? Maybe at the end add in something like epistane, helladrol, or katanadrol to harden up, but I really don't think you'll need anything 600mg of test is a nice solid amount.

ManBeast

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
Quick question for manbeast:
Will gyno just all of a sudden pop up? Or will I have sensitivity first? I'm super paranoid about it- wondering if it's just fat or gyno... Doesn't feel like a lump, not sensitive, just a little fatter looking! Lol. Prob just water weight?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
the first signs are itchy AND tender/painful lumps behind the nipples, we all have the tiny lumps, its when they start to grow they become man-titties. research grade adex isn't that expensive to have on hand, plus with the cyp, even if you stop at the first sign, you'll still have elevated levels for at least a week or two, so the anti-e will be critical. Nolva and torem have been used to treat/stop early stage gyno.

ManBeast

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
I got liquid letro on hand just in case as well as liquid tamoxifen. Think I'm just being paranoid. Lol. No itchiness or tenderness. I did have itchiness @ my injection site the nxt day though, felt super tight like a knot where the oil was just sitting. Normal?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yeah, a trick to alleviate that to some degree is to hold the syringe in your hand for a while or run the barrel under some warm water for a bit to warm the oil up to body temp, and then inject at a slow but not snail's pace and then massage it with a warm washcloth after. Better to be paranoid than to grow man-titties ;)

ManBeast

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
Hell yeah.. Man titties would b the worst! Lol. Guess I'll see how this cyp cycle goes- a few more weeks I hope to see some gains. I'm a lil stronger now & I feel pumped up all day. I'm also in a great mood all day too. I stay hungry too. I'm guessing these effects will b more pronounced week after week? Thanks for answering my many questions bro

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
They'll get more pronounced for a few weeks and then stablize as your blood levels stabilize.

ManBeast