going to stop

zinghigh89

Awards
So I am 3 pins into a sust only cycle @ 250mg/week. I thought I was ready but I have decided to put pride aside and say that I want to wait a little longer to use AAS. The first week or so was awesome, I had great motivation and my well being was like i was a new man. But these last few days I have completely turned around. I feel sad, have no drive to hit the weights and had trouble getting it up last night when usually i get hard at the drop of a hat. My appetite is almost non existant. I am guessing the libido is an estro issue, i have nolva on hand and am waiting on my letro/adex from my buddy. I have seen no other sides other than oily skin. I am thinking sust is a just not a good test to run on it's own due to the dips in serum it will give. I feel very lethargic. I also tend to think some of it is in my head but I want to stop for now, get myself back to normal and then keep researching for a while before I consider using again. Question is, I did my 3rd pin yesterday so i am only in week 3 of 10 weeks. Need i run nolva and letro even tho I have only pinned 3 times @ such a low dose and am a first time AAS user? I am going to go to the gym tomorrow and see how I feel, maybe I am just overtrained? I pushed myself a bit harder than usual the first couple weeks due to my excitement. I have noticed no testicular atrophy yet and my balls are hanging low. I can get an erection but it doesn't stick around if I don't use it right away (foreplay). I am not opposed to going to the doctor to see what they say but it would have to be a walk in clinic and I am not sure what their knowledge on AAS will be.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sust is a very complicated compound, and pinning it 2x a week leads to the exact things you are talking about until about 3-4 weeks in when the longer esters start dominating the balance. I have no idea why people use/get it for a first cycle...

ManBeast

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Well put as always Manbeast, the thing with sust is it does have the shorter ester prop in in, most people pin prop eod, or ed. x2 a week means your body has the prop boosting test levels x2 a week, but prop drops off quick. Like MB said, until the enth, or cyp in the sust starts to release your hormones are all over the place. Alot of people use a kicker for the 1st 4-5 weeks like d-bol to help advoid this. This is why I have never used sust. Better off with enth or cyp imo. For any cycle, but to each there own.

JP.

Last edited:
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sust is great if you pin ED for like... 3 weeks and then let it run its course for another 2-3, but that's way more of a hassle than I want LoL.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It will produce steady levels, just not when pinned 2x a week.

ManBeast

zinghigh89

Awards
Ok guys I really appreciate the advice and quick responses. If I ever run a cycle again I will choose a different test. Not to mention sust is expensive. I would stick it out and jsut deal with the way I've been feeling but the muscle mass is not worth it to me. Not yet anyway. If i stop now, should I still wait the 2-3 weeks to begin pct? and is pct entirely necessary after only 3 pins? I want to do more homework, I know a decent amount about this stuff but would like to learn more before I try again. Is there anything I can do other than use an AI to counteract the libido issue and such? The appetite and motivation to train I will man up and just deal with, as I have had that happen before when I get down and out, but I would like to do something to fix or atleast help the penor down there. For the record I do not blame the drugs at all and am not trying to complain as I have done this to myself so I don't want to come off as a cry baby. I have a history of anxiety and depression so I over think EVERYTHING. Where some guys might get limp and not give a **** the next day, it festers with me. Once again I appreciate all the help and i really appreciate you guys not coming down on me and trying to act like parents. Thank you.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes, wait 2 weeks to let the esters clear otherwise you'll be wasting the SERM. I mean, you could buy a different reserach chemical to help with the penor, but realistically I wouldn't bother unless you use it recreationally as it is.

To make your PCT the easiest/happiest you might want to add in DAA (bulk powder is fine) along with Erase and possibly something like Endosurge to help get your test up and maximized as fast as possible.

On a final note: whoever said that 250mg of sust pinned once a week to you has a lot to learn. It might have worked out a lot better pinned 2x a week, but even then that's basically a HRT dose for sust if I'm reembering right.

ManBeast