my post cycle test value

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
950. Im 21 and got blood work after pct. Normal? Should be. Thanks for everybody's help here at AM. My pct was a sucess or so the blood work shows.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
curious what the cycle was and your pct? Good test level for sure.. did you get your free test as well? that is also very important

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle was hdrol and 11oxo (clone) i ran novla at 30 then the last week 15. I am a beliver in serm pcts . Now running an ai. Then next week a test booster. Ill be off the ai in 3 weeks and will be on test booster a week after the ai bottle is empty. I did over kill but hormones are worth the cash. The free test on on the paper at home so il update ya later. I lost 3 percent bf and gained 10 scale weight. Recomp and all. I will be investing in another cycle soon ish. Log maybe. I have been lifting 3 and a half years and this broke so many prs. Very happy. Little tired at the end but worth it. Btw yay for am.com app.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
sweet thats great I ran an hdrol cycle a few months ago and did nolva for pct also.. I didnt get bloodwork tho but I will in the future I know how important it is. I'm glad you recovered well especially after just a month of being on nolva I didnt realize you could bump back up that fast.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
My free test is almost average.(sure to bump up in no time.)As for blood work...yeah if you want to understand the substance your putting in your mouth.I still do side by side compairisons and it's scary.My test is down from the before work.My liver enzymes are wacky.And I had high blood pressure for about 2 weeks after I stoped h-drol and 11-oxo.(still mite have)My next cycle mite have to wait abit.so I can have cycle support ASWELL because I just ran liver support and will pay extra next time to be safe.My Hdrol was dosed at 50/75/75/75/75 and 11-oxo was at 150 through the entire hdrol bout(mistake).I will bridge next time but wasent bad for a first cycle.I was lucky to have the cash though.Body building dosent pay the bills so I currently hold 2 jobs.1 online 1 in an office enviourment.I don't regret spending the extra on the taurine and bcaa's(intra workout) specificly for this cycle and I will deff spend alot on next cycle to do it perfectly.