Sustanon 300

RenoRokstar

RenoRokstar

Awards
Stats:
Lifting 7 years, 6 ft, Starting weight 183

Diet:
Breakfast: Bowl of Oatmeal, 10 oz of Spicy V8, Protein shake (2 raw eggs, 3 tbl spoons peanut butter, 2 scoops Twinlabs 100% Whey, banana)
Brunch: El Monterey Burrito XXL - 800 Cal
Lunch: 4 cups Pork Fried Rice and a Quart of TruMoo Choc Milk
Snack: El Monterey Burrito XXL
Train: Switching routines 4 days one week 5 days the next
Same shake as the breakfast shake
Dinner: Usually some kind of meat with rice a roni and a salad

Cycle:
Sust 500 mg/week for 12 weeks pin EOD @ just over .5 ml per pin 142mg per pin
PCT Week 14 -15: 4000iu HCG + 20mg/day Nolva
Week 16: 2000iu HCG + 20mg/day Nolva
Week 17 - 19: 20mg/day Nolva

Whats up guys, just wanted to share my cycle and results with everyone and hopefully give a detailed summary of a sust cycle. I started on Jan 15th so I am in my third week and last night I just shot my 9th pin. I have been rotating glutes and am considering throwing in some delt sites into the rotation. I started at about 183 average weight with somewhere around 14 % BF. I noticed some differences in my workouts at the end of week 1. I went from 183 to about 187 in the first week attributed to increased want for the gym and tighter diet control.

At the end of week 2 I weighed approx 190 and my physique had gotten a little larger in my shoulders and chest. My skin had become slightly oily so I started taking two showers a day.

Last night after pin 9 I hit chest and tri's hard and I weighed 195! Great gains so far and I am excited to enter week 4.

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
I did a pretty similar cycle a while back and got massive man, from 180 to 210 in 11 weeks but too much water retention
I started at 150mg ever 3 days ... Finishing last few weeks at 600mg a week ... Legit cycle but ugh the water retention was killing me ...
My diet was a lot cleaner than urs so good luck with that tho ...
For PCT I just did Nolva, had no need for HCG ...
While it was a good cycle I wouldn't do it again hahahaha at least not the Sust alone ... Ohhhhh yeah ... Well at week 5 after last pin (2 weeks of nothing and 3 weeks from beginning of PCT) ...
Bro ...
I was a ****ing Female hahahahahaha I was moody, depressed, lonely, didn't wanna have sex, didn't wanna go out, all I wanted to do was eat ice cream and watch movies ... So yeah, I pined some TESTE and Deca very quick and 5 minutes after I was an Alpha male ... Went out that night and got a blowjob in the cab and ****ed a chick in the after party ... Hahahah so clearly my Estrogen was up the roof ... Just an FYI is all

Good Luck bro

RenoRokstar

RenoRokstar

Awards
Cool man. Thanks for replying. Ive got some questions for ya. When did you start to feel it kicking in full? And how many times did you pin some deca during pct? Ive got some deca on hand so I could technically shoot some to get a little help if it did help with coming off.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't know where to begin...

Pedro: suggesting someone inject hormones during PCT is kinda... reckless to say the least.

OP: PCT is never a wonderful and enjoyable thing, it can be made to be less of a b*tch in several ways, but re-introducing exogenous hormones during PCT is a great way to have a failure of a PCT.

ManBeast

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Ok let me sit back on the toilet really quick ...
No I didn't do the Deca as a part of my PCT ... But Instead of waiting my Cycle+PCT before starting a new cycle ... I just started a new cycle with the Deca,TestE and DBol that actually ManBeast has read a lot about and helped out with questions ...

Reckless? Yes
Dumb? Yes
Isn't steroids all that anyways?
I know what ur thinking ... And I know I didn't give my body a chance to re generate it's natural T ... And prob will be 3 x harder later on ...
But sometimes I rather get off all the "Book Proper" way of doing things and listen to my body and or follow fellow Anabolic Users
A close friend to mine has been gliding on Juice for over 1.5 years now ... I think that's too much, never did a PCT ... But this guys is Jacked and Cut and actually a Fitness Model but we all know I can say those names
Another Friend Pro Boxer similar story ... (he loves Sust300 btw and also Propinate) he goes on and off with those 2 never PCT just stops taking for a while and back at it after 2-3 weeks ...
It's ur body and ur decisions ... I said it was the best and healthiest thing to do ... But I couldn't stand feeling how I was feeling ... As big and swolle as I am and feeling like a ****ing PMSing bitch ... So I just jumped into a new cycle ...
Hope that clears out the misunderstanding

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Wasn't the best and healthiest thing to do*

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
TY for the clarification, sorry for jumpin down your throat.

Make sure you have an incredibly strong PCT planned out, and I suggest (strongly) using HCG while on.

ManBeast

RenoRokstar

RenoRokstar

Awards
Ok. Thanks for clearin that up for me about the deca. I already expect some depression time so it shouldn't be the end of the world. I have heard of some people doing bulk/cut/bulk/cut before but I think Ill try to just maintain my "off time".

I was going to do maybe 500 a week of HCG to keep myself in check but I heard from one of my partners not to worry about it. Ill start on Sunday which will be the beginning of week 4 for me.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sustanon should take ~4 weeks to fully kick in.

run hCG and a solid PCT and depression is unlikely.

RenoRokstar

RenoRokstar

Awards
sustanon should take ~4 weeks to fully kick in.

run hCG and a solid PCT and depression is unlikely.
Thanks. Ill start the HCG in two days. Glad to hear it. Ive been feelin more and more pumped the last few days. Tonight Im hittin pin 10 and gonna tear up my back as much as I can. I'll be starting off week 4 aggressive as f*** hope to have a stack like your avatar in a couple years brotha.

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
TY for the clarification, sorry for jumpin down your throat.

Make sure you have an incredibly strong PCT planned out, and I suggest (strongly) using HCG while on.

ManBeast
Ok. Thanks for clearin that up for me about the deca. I already expect some depression time so it shouldn't be the end of the world. I have heard of some people doing bulk/cut/bulk/cut before but I think Ill try to just maintain my "off time".

I was going to do maybe 500 a week of HCG to keep myself in check but I heard from one of my partners not to worry about it. Ill start on Sunday which will be the beginning of week 4 for me.
No worries. We here to help each other out and share experiences

Good luck bro and keep us posted

RenoRokstar

RenoRokstar

Awards
Right on man. I'll be postin here for a while. Tried out some other boards and they didn't have the access nor the knowledge I was looking for. Good lookin Unreal

RenoRokstar

RenoRokstar

Awards
Today is the start of week 4. I have literally been waking up a size bigger than I was the night before. My general attitude is great and I feel awesome everyday. Last night I did my shoulder workout from hell:

Shoulder Press 4 sets of 10
Dumbell Press 4 sets of 10
Upright Rows 4 sets of 10
Wide Upright Rows 4 sets of 10
Flyes 4 sets of 10
Hitlers (lateral raises) 4 sets of 10
Rear Delt Raises 4 sets of 10
Shrugs heavy sets of 25, 15, 10, 15, 25, burnout
Gauntlet Flyes 5 sets of dumbells in a gauntlet burnouts on each 4 sets

I have been taking some nitric oxide to increase my blood flow and after I finished the workout my arms felt like they were going to rip out of my skin! After I woke up this morning I hadn't lost my pump and I realized this is going to be a great next few weeks.

I have cleaned up my diet a little, staying somewhat away from excess carbs after gaining a few % in bodyfat. I am also starting a .25mg arimadex eod tonight as well. I have risen to 199lbs which makes it a nice 14-17 lbs or so gained in three weeks. My strength gains are awesome and my hunger for weight training is insatiable. Looking forward to week 4! Legs tonight baby

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good work so far! Keep it up.

ManBeast

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Nice man, keep it up

That's a ruthless shoulder workout tho ... Just watch out for shoulder injuries I'd say ... Good warm ups and stretches after nd in between can't hurt ...

RenoRokstar

RenoRokstar

Awards
Nice man, keep it up

That's a ruthless shoulder workout tho ... Just watch out for shoulder injuries I'd say ... Good warm ups and stretches after nd in between can't hurt ...
Yea I do a light stretch before the workout to make sure I am nice and limber. I do a light warm up set before each set as well to get the muscles used to the movement. Everything went well with legs last night as well. Take tonight off to rest and let the body recoup and will be back on Wed for some chest/tri action.

RenoRokstar

RenoRokstar

Awards
Alright fellas, Im workin my way through week 5. Up to a solid 200 lbs and lookin bigger all around. I have had good results with vascularity before but I have never had as many visible veigns on the face of my shoulders. I am loving my mirrors more and more each day. I have leaned out my diet to about 70% protein and lowered my carb intake as I was starting to bulge a bit in the stomach. The adex seems to be doing its job now as well and I seem to be leaning up a little more.

My chest workout has increased by about 40 lbs... not ideal but I am working on it. My back and legs are taking the biggest increase. I almost don't fit in any of the jeans I was wearing prior to this cycle :) heading out for a new wardrobe this weekend. I will post some progress pics soon, I was going to try and wait to take pics but I cant help it.

RenoRokstar

RenoRokstar

Awards
Alright, working my way through week 6. Feel like I have reached a weight plateau at 200 lbs. Ive been at 200 lbs for a week with no gains, although my size is still getting bigger. It's nice to see results come like this after years of training with slow results. Ive changed my routine to a superset every set for this week. I am also considering throwing in some cardio workouts on my rest days with my wife. She wants to do some DVD workout so I will probably join her to get my blood pumping on those days. Ill let ya know if anything changes with my results.

RenoRokstar

RenoRokstar

Awards
Alright, Im a few days into week 7. I am not exactly gaining weight anymore which is surprising since I thought week 7 I would be surging with test. I have stayed at a steady 200 for a couple weeks now, switched up my workout routine to chest and back, bis and tris, shoulders and legs, and an extra rest day. I am considering bumping up my test dose. Does anyone have an opinion on this? I have a spare bottle of the sust so I could technically go as high as 1000mg a week for the remaining 5 weeks. I feel great, and I am looking alot bigger, but my weight is just at an even 200 still.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Is your bodyfat lower? have you upped your calories to compensate for the added muscle?

ManBeast

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
I agree with man beast ... U prob gotta fix ur calorie intake to compensate ...

Also bumping up the Test IMO wont do much in the short run but instead whenever u do this cycle again ull need more than what u even bumped up to .. Remember the juice is adicting, make sure u keep it under control; don't let it control u ... Patience is key, even tho I think we all lag it lol

RenoRokstar

RenoRokstar

Awards
Is your bodyfat lower? have you upped your calories to compensate for the added muscle?

ManBeast
Yea, I have lost some body fat. I am probably gaining muscle still because I have been getting noticeably bigger, just not the surge I was thinking. And it has been a couple weeks since I gained any weight... my calories could probably go up a bit however I am at around 4500 - 5000 a day and have been for about 3 months. Should I still go up? And what do you think about upping my test?

RenoRokstar

RenoRokstar

Awards
I agree with man beast ... U prob gotta fix ur calorie intake to compensate ...

Also bumping up the Test IMO wont do much in the short run but instead whenever u do this cycle again ull need more than what u even bumped up to .. Remember the juice is adicting, make sure u keep it under control; don't let it control u ... Patience is key, even tho I think we all lag it lol
Good lookin Pedro, I hear ya on the addictiveness. I dont wanna go over board but I was thinking maybe bumping up my test to 750-900 a week for the remaining 5 weeks may do some good. I also am considering that maybe my Sus is underdosed as it is a homebrew. From a reliable dude though.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
you always have to go up as you add muscle.

ManBeast

Vote4pedro

Vote4pedro

Awards
Good lookin Pedro, I hear ya on the addictiveness. I dont wanna go over board but I was thinking maybe bumping up my test to 750-900 a week for the remaining 5 weeks may do some good. I also am considering that maybe my Sus is underdosed as it is a homebrew. From a reliable dude though.
I guess u could ... Ive done it before, upping my dose towards the end just to finish bottle as I finish cycle, but honestly didn't see that much of a difference ... So I decided not to do it again ... I've read PJ Brawn talk about Test in another page forum and said that ppl get some amazing result out of 400 nd need no more than that, any extra is a waste of money, I highly doubt that number but I can see where he's coming from ... More is not always better, more could be the reason for side effects also

RenoRokstar

RenoRokstar

Awards
Ok I raised my caloric intake at the beginning of this week so Ill stick it out through the end of this week and see if my weight changes. Ill probably up my dose at the beginning of week 8 just to compensate for an underdosed sus. I wont raise it to more that 700mg though.

RenoRokstar

RenoRokstar

Awards
I was thinking about using some research chems for extra pct. I have my clomid already, but I was thinking of getting some of the other stuff for use on this cycle and future cycles. Does anyone have an opinion on these things? Adex and Nolva specifically.

RenoRokstar

RenoRokstar

Awards
Midway through week 9. Weight is up 205 lbs last weigh in! Im expecting to see a 207 today. This is great. Body feels good nothing too rapid and Ive taken some joint support so my shoulders are feeling healthy. Today will be a chest/back workout and I have been throwing in some abs every night after the workout.

My diet has gotten better as well. I lowered my carbs a bit to try and lean up in the midsection before the end of the cycle and have been focusing more on eating better foods. Ill keep updating so people can see how the sustanon has affected my body and cycle, if anyone has questions feel free to ask.

RenoRokstar

RenoRokstar

Awards
Today is the second day of week 11 :) Almost done with the easy part lol... weight is up to 208 I expect to see at least a 209 today when I weigh in before the workout. I have switched my routine back to almost when I started.... chest/tri, back/bi, shoulders, legs, and now I am throwing in an extra day of arms to get the most out of these last few days. Ive also been doing an ab workout everyday after my weight training and its beginning to show some results. Overall I am thoroughly happy with the results of this cycle. I will be planning another one hopefully for July/August of a similar nature. Feeling great and still gaining so if anyone has questions please let me know Id be more than happy to inform of my experience.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Damn brah, nice results so far! I think you may have convinced me to do sus instead of test e and deca for my spring cycle!

RenoRokstar

RenoRokstar

Awards
Damn brah, nice results so far! I think you may have convinced me to do sus instead of test e and deca for my spring cycle!
You know what bro. I am definitely gonna go with the sus again. I have to tell you, I was at a weight deficit right before this cycle... I started my bulking diet a month or so beginning the cycle and that helped with Id say 10 or more pounds. I expect to shed maybe five to ten more pounds of water/bodyfat when this is done so I should have gained around 20-25 lbs of muscle throughout this cycle. And some of that was even memory from before.... but all in all I feel good about the sus. I like it because it has the blend of different esters and the delivery just feels great. I recommend it absolutely.

hanson8031

Awards
Great posts Reno! I just started a cycle of sust this week so this gave me a great idea of what to expect. Keep us posted throughout your final days and into/after your PCT!

RenoRokstar

RenoRokstar

Awards
Cool Hanson will do. Last night was the 2nd workout for week 13. I have pretty much stayed at the 209 area these last weeks. I feel strong still considering I haven't taken a shot in a few days. I ended up going a little past 12 weeks as I had just a small bit of test left on my bottle. My strength is still going up as of yesterday and it feels great. I may switch to a high rep routine since I'm gonna start losing pounds off my strength anyway soon. Cut up a little while coming off the cycle may help with mental distress of it all :) We'll see.

I am hoping to stay above the 200 mark and all in all I feel that it is totally possible. 183 to around 203 = 20 lb gained would be a worthwhile result for me.

hanson8031

Awards
Good **** bro. Yea I'd be pretty happy with a 20lb increase. Starting week two Tom for me!

Mark1988

Mark1988

Awards
I just jumped on my first cycle of sus 300. im pinning EOD .5 ml . i have a 20 ml vial so im estimating a 11 week cycle. am i pinning enough? when do i feel a difference? i already pinned 4 times ( not expecting results right away, i am patient plus im nervous as my first cycle ever lol) im not looking to get huge, just look good, can care less about how much i lift just how many times i can lift it. i will start my PCT(hcg) 6 weeks in along with 50 ml tabs of British dragons winstrol. i will take half the pill in morn and other at night for 5 weeks. my diet is simple. dont eat garbage. eat 6 times a day small meals. 3 protein shakes. and run 3 miles EOD. please help with any info. i appreciate all advice. thank you.