Building naturally after a cycle?

cobain67

Banned
Awards
After completing a cycle, is it possible to gain again naturally? I mean, I know most say PHs shouldn't be used until you have reached your "Natural Limits," But let's face it, 99% of those who use PHs can still gain naturally. So with that said, is it possible to build naturally again, or do PHs plateau you at that point?

-Thanks

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
i've done two m1t cycles. i'm in the third week of pct for the second one right now. i believe i have naturally high test levels and recover quite quickly. i have actually gained a couple more pounds during pct on top of what i gianed while "on." strength has not suffered either and i actually feel pretty strong in the gym.

so in short, my answer is yes i think you can.

keith1569

Awards
i also agree..i believe that u can still gain naturally after a cycle

donk

Awards
I don't see why you would stop gaining. What happens is you are used to the faster gains and now that you have stopped they have slowed down. You let your mind trick you into thinking you've plateau you get discouraged and lazy. So time for more PH's or PS's. Jus my 2 cents.

darius

If your balls died during your cycle then you would have some sort of problem on your hands (and in your sack haha).. however you recover and are as good (ehh well close enough lol) as you were before, so I don't see why natural gains shouldn't be reoccuring again.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Only once you reach a certain (freak level) point will you be able to stop making "natural" gains IMHO.

ManBeast

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I asked this question here long ago too, and the consenses was that as long as you haven't reached your natural limit, you can still make natural gains.

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
I've personally had decent gains over the last eight weeks...and eight weeks ago I was just finishing PCT. Definitely harder to make gains "off," but for me as long as I've got everything in line (diet, training, sleep, not too much other strenuous activity) training and body weights move up (slowly but steadily.)

Seems like, for me, gains start to come again about two or three weeks after stopping. I have no idea how close or far I am from my natural, genetic potential.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
The only thing that would stop you from making "natural gains" would be if you permanently screwed up your HPTA (Hypothalmus-Pituitary-Testicular Axis) system such that you no longer produced a normal amount of natural testosterone.

keith1569

Awards
right...but whats the odds of doin that greenguy?

anyone know?

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
right...but whats the odds of doin that greenguy?

anyone know?
The chance of permanently screwing up your HPTA?

Small if you samrt and "play by the rules", (i.e. reasonable cycle length, time off equals time on, and proper PCT.)

Large if you are the typical idiot who leaps before he looks...