cycle questions

gaged771

Awards
Alright I've run epistane in the past and had good results. Now I'm looking to step it up a little bit. I'd like to kick off another epi run with transform extreme mass. I've got all the support supps and pct (nolva) down. I'd just like to get some opinions on how to dose the two together?
Any info is appreciated! Thanks

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Just looking at the ingredients for forged extreme mass, it doesn't seem like something you'd want to stack with another methyl - it has superdrol in it.

dannyn2007

Awards
If u wanna stack and you ran epi before and transform is basically superdrol and mlmg, run epi and mlmg first. Down the road u can run superdrol and mlmg. No need to stack 3 compounds. I would run it like this

Epi-30/30/30/40/40/40
Mlmg-75/75/75/100/100/100
Pct clomid-100/50/50/25
Test booster daa 3g a day for 4-6 weeks
An OTC ai starting week 3 of pct
Support supps 1-2 weeks before cycle till end of pct. Not really needed to run that long if u can't afford support supps

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Solid advice danny, just run the support supps for at least 2 weeks into pct, and some standalone NAC for the liver the other 2 weeks due to nolva's hepatoxicity.

ManBeast

gaged771

Awards
Alright well what would be a good compound to stack with epi then?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals for the cycle? There are a couple of options that don't involve methylated orals that could add to your gains safely.

ManBeast

gaged771

Awards
Well I'm wanting to do like a recomp. I'm already at 6-7% bodyfat and I'd like to keep around that while putting on maybe close to 10 lbs. I think that should be pretty reasonable. I just want to the epi to lean me out and harden me up some more by the end.of the cycle

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Katanadrol from mr. supps sounds like a solid addition.

ManBeast

gaged771

Awards
Alright cool and how would you dose the two together? Any other suggestions?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Epi 30/30/30/40/40/40
Katana 350/350/350/350/350/350

dannyn2007

Awards
Solid advice danny, just run the support supps for at least 2 weeks into pct, and some standalone NAC for the liver the other 2 weeks due to nolva's hepatoxicity.

ManBeast
Thanks beast.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The Dr. beat me to it LoL. even 300/ed per week should be noticable though.

ManBeast