helladrol/katanadrol cycle critique

A

alitz

Awards
Hello all,

Currently planning my next cycle and want to make sure I have it all covered. Will be doing hella/katana cycle with recomp/cut as a goal, most likely eating at maintenance cals to start. Little background for you I'm ending an 8 week andromass run now. Up about 10 lbs to 190 (at 5'8), so pretty good size gains with very minimal sides thru 7.5 weeks.
Now on to my upcoming cycle, dosing as follows for 12 weeks:

Hella: 75/75/75/100/100/100/0/0 (subject to change depending how I respond)
Katana: 250/250/250/250/250/275/300/300
Transaderm: 5 pumps am weeks 1-8
Forma stanzol: 3 pumps am, 3 pm for 12 weeks

Nolva 20/20/10/10
N2guard thru 12 weeks
Daa: 1g week 8, 3g 9-12
Lots of fish oil

Does this cover most bases, or am I missing something? Is forma stanzol a good addition on cycle or should I stick to it in pct? Planned on nolva from seeing other cycles, but would certainly be open to alternatives.

Is dosing hella/katana together throughout the day fine (am, pre wo, bed) or should they be taken seperatly?

Thanks for the help!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Holy **** batman, looks like an awesome cycle. The RS will bump it more into the recomp side of that (just due to how test behaves) but man, you should do killer on that... You've incorporated a lot of things I plan on doing myself in the near future...

Forma is good for on and pct, but with this cycle I'd lean towards saving it for PCT to help with estrogen control and boost your IGF during PCT, or run it during both, there should be enough in the bottle for 12 weeks at 6 pumps.

Also I'd run the Nolva at 40/20/20/10. Or 40/20/10/10 if you are coming back fast.

ManBeast

A

alitz

Awards
Thanks manbeast. Another question regarding preworkout supps, I've been stacking hemavol/SAN Fierce while on the AM cycle and workouts are just awesome, literally having to force myself to leave the gym. Now obviously these are not even close to be needed on this hella/katana cycle(or anytime really) but hey, I like them and will use them if I can. Would using these, or maybe just the fierce cause any issues while on a cycle like this?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Anything that has a stim effect that also acts a a vasoconstrictor needs to be used with caution while on a cycle.

ManBeast

A

alitz

Awards
Figured that, I'll stay off during cycle. I also have clomid on hand, would that be better for this particular cycle (or combo)?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I've always liked the combo in more mild dosages personally, but I'll be giving torem a run the next time I hop on something (just to have experience with all 3 LoL).

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
50/50/25/25 - clomid
20/20/10/10 - nolva

Should be nice. Erase started week 2 and tapered down/ran 1-2 weeks past the serm would help with cortisol/estrogen rebound as well.

ManBeast