First cycle of the year! (cutting)

Fatpat1125

Awards
So I never did tren ace before but I heard its really
Good for cutting. I've done prop and winny and that was the best cycle I've done so far so I'm really excited for this tren cycle. Anyways here's the gear I'm using.

Test E week 1-4 (600ml) 2x a week
Test prop week 5-12 (100ml) EOD
Tren ace week 5-12 (50ml) EOD

As for gyno prevention I was told that vitamin b12 and b6 are good for tren gyno .
And for PcT will be clomid. The regular dose everytime I'm on cycle.

Anyone agree or have a better idea of how I should run this cycle?
Thanks!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ummm... I don't understand the point of starting with the Test-e like that unless you just have it laying around and want to use it up. I'd also start and stop the tren 1 week earlier. I'd also consider having something stronger than b vitamins for combating gyno if it hits... HCG would be good for this cycle as well.

ManBeast

Fatpat1125

Awards
Had some test E laying around so I just want to use it. But what should I use to stop the gyno if it happen.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
letro/aromasin/arimidex are the most common "powerful" research-grade anti-e compounds.

ManBeast

Fatpat1125

Awards
I have all that but from a few friends experience aromasin and adex doesn't really work for tren gyno

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ditch the enan

Fatpat1125

Awards
@geekpoop. Any reason why I should or should I just stick to E and not prop

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
@geekpoop. Any reason why I should or should I just stick to E and not prop
I blow up real fast on prop, at least it seems more than I do on enan. I suggested dropping it cuz you only gonna use it for 4 weeks, just save it :)

E or P doesnt really matter, mine as well be P bcuz youre using ACE

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
tren gyno needs something like caber

ManBeast

wheeliegsxr

Awards
save the test e for a bulking cycle, it will work wonders if you take it over a long period of time. if your looking to just stay on for 12 weeks then prop is the way to go especially if your cutting.