First cycle need critique

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. If it went away when your muscles where no longer full of blood it shouldnt be anything too serious.

Quote Originally Posted by K8 MG ABOC View Post
    No, that's the thing. I thought I hurt the muscle to. Once the the pump went away, now there is no tingle, no tickle and back to the normal day.. That is why this is so strange
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

2. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    If it went away when your muscles where no longer full of blood it shouldnt be anything too serious.
    Thanks man !! Kidd of strange though isn't it.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    If it went away when your muscles where no longer full of blood it shouldnt be anything too serious.
    Thanks man! Kind of strange thou isn't it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    Thanks man!! Kind of strange though isn't it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by K8 MG ABOC

Thanks man!! Kind of strange though isn't it.
    Very in intentional repeat of reply sorry about that guys
    •   

6. I'm planning on running Haloplex @ 50/50/75/75/75/75

During cycle:
    CEL Cycle Assist 4 in AM, 4 in PM
    Additional Milk Thislte
    5-10g Fish oil
    Creatine Mono
    Protein
    Leucine

Post Cycle:
    CEL PCT Assist 4 in AM, 4 in PM
    Liquid Nolva 20/20/10/10

BUT...I have a couple questions about hdrol PCT as well...

My question is whether I need an AI and/or Test booster when taking Hdrol. I have heard both yes I do need both, and no I do not need either. Please give me some insight as this is my first cycle ever. Also please include dosages for either or both if you think it they are needed.

If I do use an AI, I have been recommended Erase or Nolvadren XT (don't know the dosages tho)
    If I do use a Test Booster, I have been recommended D-AA and Activate Xtreme. I was told D-AA actually shuts you down to extent so it is bad for PCT...but I've also noticed most people use it.
    I was also recommended to take Hcgenerate from need2buildmuscle to keep my lipido up...but I don't know where that would fit as far as AI, Test Booster, Etc.

Please give me your input/thoughts. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
  7. Re: First cycle need critique

Recycle and D-Pol during PCT are amazing additions to any SERM. Also a test booster on cycle is useless. I think what u are referring to is a test base. Stano is commonly stacked at 1000mg ed with halo to reduce lethargy tho. So my advice would be no AI during cycle unless you need it and add Recycle D-Pol to ur PCT.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Recycle and D-Pol during PCT are amazing additions to any SERM. Also a test booster on cycle is useless. I think what u are referring to is a test base. Stano is commonly stacked at 1000mg ed with halo to reduce lethargy tho. So my advice would be no AI during cycle unless you need it and add Recycle D-Pol to ur PCT.
    I was referring to an AI takin during PCT alongside the SERM
  9. Re: First cycle need critique

Between your SERM and something like Recycle you should be just fine.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. first cycle critique welcome
    By IAmTheDream1 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 09:47 PM
  2. First Cycle Critique
    By Toxin23 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 01:15 AM