First cycle need critique

Yup619

Awards
This is my first PH cycle. I've been lifting heavy for 4 years now and I'm 5'9 180lbs, 22 years old. I know I want to step in this direction to give me a little boost. Diet is relatively clean and I'll be eating around 3500 cals/day. Here's what I have lined up, and I'd like any critique/suggestions you guys may have.

Cycle
Methastadrol 10/10/10/10 (maybe 4th week, depends how i feel)
- I know this is harsh for my first cycle, so I was debating either going this at a low dose or some HDrol at 50/50/75/75/75/75
CEL Cycle Assist
Multi
Fish Oil
I get my protein from food, usually around my bodyweight worth in protein/day

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25 (Went with clomid, but I was debating using Nolva, suggestions would be appreciated)
CEL PCT Assist
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
DAA 3/3/3/3
Pre Work Out
Creatine

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated
Not tryin to break the bank here either lol

Sorry, meant to post this in cycle info

Last edited:

Yup619

Awards
Probably gonna skip on the Methastadrol and go with PMAG or HaloPlex, any suggestions as to which is better?

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
honestly neither... i would definitely go with helladrol as your first cycle... good idea though about skipping the methastadrol for first cycle... that is not a first cycle ph... helladrol is the best first cycle you could run...

Yup619

Awards
Well I agree with you, but I listed Haloplex because it's a HDrol clone, or atleast I thought lol. When comparing the two the methyl was the exact same, but maybe I'm wrong

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I actually don't think there's anything really *wrong* with using SD as a first cycle, so long as it's dosed moderately and sticking to 1 cap a day is certainly moderate.

That said, Helladrol is a great first cycle.

Probably best to get some gains off the weaker stuff and then run SD later down the road ;).

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Feel you would be happier with the H-drol, clomid would be recommended as the two compounds you are planning on using are hepatoxic. H-drol is a great first cycle and it is great for recomp, weightloss and bulk so it is very versatile.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
there are a lot of h-drol clones out there but helladrol is one of the best... im just trying to point you in the right direction... i know what haloplex is, i just know that helladrol is one of the best out there...

Yup619

Awards
I'm not doubting you haha I was just asking a question because I wanted to be sure, your log on hdrol was sick btw

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
thanks bro, i appreciate it... i just really recommend helladrol because its proven to be so effective... i think you will be very happy with it!

I'm not doubting you haha I was just asking a question because I wanted to be sure, your log on hdrol was sick btw

Yup619

Awards
what would your thoughts be on running a test base on this? I also saw you ran formastanzol, would you recommend it?

K8 MG ABOC

K8 MG ABOC

Awards
I'm new here but I have not seen anyone write that they stacked anything with methastodrol.. I would love some feed back.. If this is the wrong area for me to post .. Just let me know and I will send it where it needs to go.

30 mg methastodrol
30 mg dianavar
4 weeks on and 4 weeks of solid pct

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Why would you stack something on top of someting that alread gives crazy gains and is harsh on the body?

ManBeast

K8 MG ABOC

K8 MG ABOC

Awards
Why would you stack something on top of someting that alread gives crazy gains and is harsh on the body?

ManBeast
Man beast...

I just started the stack from advice from a gym partner, but he has little experience with ph's. I could not find any advice against it or anyone to tell me how harsh either of the two were.. Would u advise against? If so which would u drop of this cycle?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ouch, just did some googling and found out both are superdrol?!? DO NOT take 60mg of superdrol in one day, only advanced users should be using 30mg as it is! Your friend is insane... Just stop now and do some research, how long have you been taking this stack, what do you have for pct/support?

ManBeast

K8 MG ABOC

K8 MG ABOC

Awards
Ouch, just did some googling and found out both are superdrol?!? DO NOT take 60mg of superdrol in one day, only advanced users should be using 30mg as it is! Your friend is insane... Just stop now and do some research, how long have you been taking this stack, what do you have for pct/support?

ManBeast
This was the first day..

K8 MG ABOC

K8 MG ABOC

Awards

ManBeast
Nolvadex, cycle assist, milk thistle , fish oil.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You could continue at this point if you really want to, just finish this week at 10mg, next week at 20mg, week after at 20mg, and maybe a4th week at 20 or 30mg of one of the compounds. You do seem to have a solid basic pct on hand which is good.

ManBeast

K8 MG ABOC

K8 MG ABOC

Awards
You could continue at this point if you really want to, just finish this week at 10mg, next week at 20mg, week after at 20mg, and maybe a4th week at 20 or 30mg of one of the compounds. You do seem to have a solid basic pct on hand which is good.

ManBeast
THANK YOU, I guess I'll wrap up the dianavar and save it.
I'll run the methastodrol as u suggested and I really am thankfull for the response and assistance..

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You are welcome, running both, at that dosage, you were asking to sh*t out your liver...

ManBeast

K8 MG ABOC

K8 MG ABOC

Awards
You are welcome, running both, at that dosage, you were asking to sh*t out your liver...

ManBeast
That is definitely not what I am looking for..lmao. Glad I found this forum I am continually finding more info On everything.
I am trying to find a good log for the methastodrol .. Though the individual diet and routine make results I am kind of wondering what to expect from the it

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
methastodrol is superdrol, that might work better in a search.

ManBeast

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Holy sh*t lol tryin to kill yourself? I would do some research. Then let us know what u think. Not bein a dick. U just didn't know

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh*t lol tryin to kill yourself? I would do some research. Then let us know what u think. Not bein a dick. U just didn't know
We've all run into broscience before - some is more dangerous than others.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Very true. This is your First cycle bro?

K8 MG ABOC

K8 MG ABOC

Awards
Very true. This is your First cycle bro?
Yeah, it is. I got to do a lot of research now that I know the methastodrol is superdrol or a clone of.

I was not aware of that to begin with I was originally aware superdrol was banned. So I did not think anything like it was out there .
Dumb rookie idea... Should have researched more but I have got some great advice so far and I know my diet and routine will work.. So i am just sticking with the methastodrol alone.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Well if u need help let us know. Superdrol shouldn't b used as first cycle but do lots of research. What does your pct look like

K8 MG ABOC

K8 MG ABOC

Awards
Well if u need help let us know. Superdrol shouldn't b used as first cycle but do lots of research. What does your pct look like
Nolvadex, cycle assist, milk thistle , fish oil multi vitamin and trying to find what to use for a natural test booster and aromataste inhibitor.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Erase and DAA, Erase is on sale at nutraplanet right now, and DAA is pretty cheap.

ManBeast

K8 MG ABOC

K8 MG ABOC

Awards
Nolvadex, cycle assist, milk thistle , fish oil. Trying to find a good natural test booster and aromatase inhibitor . There seem to be soo many out there so now I am looking on what seems to bee used most often at this forum.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's good stuff I hav a **** load

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Airborne... how many times do i have to tell you it isn't a suppository bro! :D

secondly, clean out your PMs I couldn't respond to you the other day :p

ManBeast

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
LMFAO ok ok but I Love them so much Haha jk I Did bruh now

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Kiester everything!!!!

K8 MG ABOC

K8 MG ABOC

Awards
ManBeast, quick ?
Is it normal for ur first cycle to have an incredible amount of energy in the gym after only a 5 days of sd? Or do u think it is. Just mental..

From what I have read it seems very dependent on the person.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It could. On sd for sure on p mag not so much. What u runnin

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Its probably placebo :D but run with it!

ManBeast

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It could be. Im gettin a boost :) sd is nuts

K8 MG ABOC

K8 MG ABOC

Awards
Its probably placebo :D but run with it!

ManBeast
That's what was in the back of my head. I figured it was really early for it to start kickin into gear.

It seems to be around 2and a half weeks to the end from the reading I have done.

K8 MG ABOC

K8 MG ABOC

Awards
1week 2 days of the methastodrol and 7 lbs of weight change measured in the morning. I've never put weight on this easily.

K8 MG ABOC

K8 MG ABOC

Awards
Hey man beast pumps are getting insane, only the third day at thirty milligrams. I am pretty tired in the early part of the day though, is that normal this early in a cycle?

K8 MG ABOC

K8 MG ABOC

Awards
Hey man beast pumps are getting insane, only the third day at thirty milligrams. I am pretty tired in the early part of the day though, is that normal this early in a cycle?

Maybe just up my carb intake?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You did jump to the full "max" dose rather quickly, did you expect no sides at all? Are you using taurine?

ManBeast

K8 MG ABOC

K8 MG ABOC

Awards
You did jump to the full "max" dose rather quickly, did you expect no sides at all? Are you using taurine?

ManBeast
True I did. I will have the taurine tommorow. I was not sure if it was lethargy kickin in.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
lethargy can hit fast at a dose like you are running, taurine and some extra carbs should help.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Taurine run anywere between 3-8 grams 40 minutes before a workout.

fisher300

Awards
you want to dose your clomid at 150mg the first day, then 100 for 4 days, then 50mg for 2.5 weeks then 25mg for 1.5 weeks, you also need to inverse taper the erase, so week 1-1 cap, week 2-3, 2 caps, week 4- 3 caps. i actually start at 2 caps and end up going to 4 but its up to you