Helladrol + Transaderm - Someone in?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.95%

Helladrol + Transaderm - Someone in?

Hello all,

I've been out of foruns, but not out of training.

I've been looking the PH's world, as on that i'm almost a novice. I was looking to Helladrol dosages and trying to optimize the dosage, so:

Week 1- 6
    Helladrol 100/100/100/100/100/100 (1st week i will ramp up the dosage from 50mg on day 1, 75mg day 2, 100mg day 3, etc)
    Transaderm 7pumps /7/7/7/7/7
    ATD ?!
    Cycle support (would like to ear good choices all-in-1)

Week 7-10
    Erase 3/3/3/3
    Anabeta 4/4/4/4
    Endosurge 6/6/6/6
    Formula X 1scoop/1/1/1

So i will explain why of my proposal for dosages:

Helladrol - seems like the 100mg is a sweet spot. So i will run the same dosage entire 6 week run. I'm at 195 lbs, so i think i'm not a light weight. And i will use a complete bottle (i do not wnat to levae, or i will probably use it ahahah )

Transaderm - one bottle of transaderm provides 300 pumps, what provides 7pumps for 42 days @ 6 weeks. Normal is 5-6 pumps, and using it as a test base 7 pumps for my weight does not seem to much, still feedback will be much appreciate!

ATD - just took it as an advice for the ones that experienced it! As from the log's of experienced people the transaderm does not give TOO much estrogen raise, but maybe 25-50mgs daily can be usefull for the 7 pumps dosage.

Cycle support - would like to hear opinions regarding the best choice price/quality related.

for the PCT:

My PCT is based on my year round natty stack! My levels of natural T have being on the roof last months with this stack, so why tring to change what i already know?

Erase - i prefer to use it as a staple 3 everytime, as it is not an AI i prefer to call it a Estrogen modulator? It works in a different pathway as the ATD. And i would prefer the 3 caps and use the anti-cort properties. I never experienced any estrogen feedback after finishing!

Anabeta - is the top 1, my "girlfriend" at natural anabolics.

Endosurge - planning on using this after liking so much the Division 1.

Formula X - as it is quite cheap formula with DAA on it.

So i think at least my cycle sounds logical.

-------

Ok so everyone should be curious about why this?

Me: So i'm a 1.86 meter guy with aroung 88-89 kg's. I do not measure BF, but using INTERNETING BF i'm 12% LOL

Training: I've been training more than 6 years, but for pure mass and trying to maintain low BF only doing it properly (i hope) two years back.

Bench press: 210 x 3 reps (i know shame on me)
    Seated Military: 140 x 3 reps
    Squat: 340 x 3 reps (i love to squat)
    Top half DL: 385 x 3 reps

So this were my PR's taken last week, and i took it confortable! I'm finishing a natty stack that helped me a lot.

Diet: I follow IFasting almost two years back, and i'm true lover. I will not change it. As i'm looking to a recomp/fat loss diet my diet will me medium fat, low carb and high protein.

Cardio: starting 3x week, will increase depending on how i feel/look.

----

Would love to hear opinions on this, as i'm aiming just to have a simple anabolic : andorgenic (helladrol : transaderm) cycle to finilize a cut properly (yes i do not expect 15 lbs gain of Lean mass and 20 lbs fat loss). I do not search the magic bean

Cheers to all

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Taper the erase down. I'm not sure stacking endosurge and anabeta are worth it? I'm looking at N2Guard as an all-in-one cycle support, run it full dose during and half-dose after your cycle (2 bottles should cover it), it is a very extensive and comprehensive cycle support.

Erase is an AI it is not a SERM, Erase Pro has an ingredeint that is "serm-like" but has not been proven to truly replace a SERM. You will need one (a SERM).

Diet looks solid, adjust your macros as your body needs (muscles look depleted, add in some good carbs, etc.).

Cardio, 20 minutes HIIT is your best bet, or *possibly* 30 minutes LIS. Don't push it.

Helladrol is quite amazing, checkout Dylan's log for proof:
    Dylan Gemelli gets HELLA RIPPED with Helladrol...

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Taper the erase down. I'm not sure stacking endosurge and anabeta are worth it? I'm looking at N2Guard as an all-in-one cycle support, run it full dose during and half-dose after your cycle (2 bottles should cover it), it is a very extensive and comprehensive cycle support.

Erase is an AI it is not a SERM, Erase Pro has an ingredeint that is "serm-like" but has not been proven to truly replace a SERM. You will need one (a SERM).

Diet looks solid, adjust your macros as your body needs (muscles look depleted, add in some good carbs, etc.).

Cardio, 20 minutes HIIT is your best bet, or *possibly* 30 minutes LIS. Don't push it.

ManBeast
    X2 here.

Endosurge is macuna and stinging nettle. That plus anabeta will be a nice addition to your pct (I highly suggest looking into getting a SERM)

Good luck and have fun.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.95%

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post

ManBeast
    I can try to tapper erase down, and see how i feel on it 3/3/2/1? What it looks like?

It looks like a very good cycle support, expensive too. I will manage to extend my budget.

If everyone wnat i can extend my ideas against the SERM's, i would like to keep that as the way i prefer it. The only acceptable for me is low dose clomid, and only if really needed.

Regarding endosurge and anabeta i think they stack very well as one is a natural anabolic and other is more like test-booster.

Dylan's log was the one that caught my attention first. thanks for the advices!

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    X2 here.

Endosurge is macuna and stinging nettle. That plus anabeta will be a nice addition to your pct (I highly suggest looking into getting a SERM)

Good luck and have fun.
    Endosurge looks complete comparing with D1.

I understand the proposal for using a SERM, but i'm not considering it as a personal choice.

Regards
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.84%

What about the SERMs concerns you in specific?

ManBeast
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.95%

What about the SERMs concerns you in specific?

ManBeast
    Seriuosly there are many reports of problems with nolva and clomid, than with any other OTC products. Nolva or clomid studies never claimed or even being develped for PCT purposes. I know lot of experiences with low dose of clomid recovering, but...

I'm not the only one that believe that a proper nutrition, training and OTC supplements can recover you fast on PCT. This means proper test booster and other:

- DAA, neetle root (Endosurge or D1)
    - Estrogen and cortisol control (Erase)
    - Anabolic properties (Slin mimics like n2Slin, anabeta, etc)
    - Modern BCAA's to hel recovery

4 me, more important than how much PCT supplements do you use, is what is your initial levels of T are

The higher they are at start? The higher and faster you recover them after

So for someone that use milder compounds very rarely, it looks enough. For the ones with harsh and more frequent cycles we can talk about a different story
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You can do it without the SERM if you want to as long as you have your PCT covered well which you do. I won't run a cycle without a SERM, but that's me. I side with safety and assured recovery. A lot of people have went the OTC route with Helladrol and its been perfectly fine though
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.95%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    You can do it without the SERM if you want to as long as you have your PCT covered well which you do. I won't run a cycle without a SERM, but that's me. I side with safety and assured recovery. A lot of people have went the OTC route with Helladrol and its been perfectly fine though
    I really appreciate your opinion, uou had what i call "the transformation" log ahahah good work

I have access to it, and the maximum i will run is clomid 25mg, no more than that, i'm not a fan of the high dosages i see out there...
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.84%

Some SERM is better than no SERM. That dose should help everything. Good luck and keep us posted

ManBeast
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.25%

It looks good.
    I'm running the same stack of Helladrol and Transaderm for my 1st cycle. I'm in my 2nd week. My dosages for Hella is 50/75/75/75/100/100 and for Transaderm 5 pumps throughout. Although I may take your idea and increase to 7 pumps.
    My recommedation for a cycle support would be Annobolic Innovations Cycle support and you might want to preload for about 2 weeks.
    I myself will be using a SERM just to be on the safe side.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I would rather SERM to be safe. There are countless studies on nolva and clomi in fertility and the studies do show an increase in the testies to produce more testosterone. Also, it blocks estrogen activity in the liver, which signals the body to make more testosterone to fuel the estrogen conversion (maybe not desired fully, but it'll get the balls working all the better).
    RecoverBro ELITE
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i like the low dose AI on transderm. i dont like the fact you dont have a serm in pct. 100 mg for 6 aint no joke to recover from. nolva/clomid for 4wks, tapered down, erase tapered down would make it SO much better. allow you to keep more gains in pct.

if your broke and need cycle support get a bottle of N2Gaurd. take 4 caps ED, at night before bed. get a bottle of liver 52 also, take 2 of those at night also....1 bottle each should last the cycle.. hella is mild but at 100 there is elevated BP, light liver stress, etc back/calf pumps etc etc
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.22%

hey bro... so i think you can have a really great cycle here... you might need a little tweaking on it... i would say to start your dosing at 75 mg instead of 100... the only reason i say that is you are bringing on more of a risk of some lethargy, which to me is the worst side... i know others would disagree, but im a guy who thrives on energy and the f'ng lethargy sucks... that being said... you know your body better than I, so if you have ran it this before with no issues then do it, if not i would ease into it a little bit... you can always move forward but going backwards defeats the purpose... you always want to be able to have that option to move forward... you don't want to start to slow, but you also want to make sure you don't start too fast either...

as far as a SERM goes... i wouldn't run a cycle without it... that being said... what you said about nolva and clomid having some sides is very true... HOWEVER, Torem is the way to go man... There are so many aricles to back this up... It is doing me so well... I would definitely use this bro, i really would...

You definitely need to get the n2guard for your cycle support... this will cover you all the way around... you also need to take fish oil throughout... me personally, i absolutely LOVE the Need2Slin and lean xtreme combo for shred during pct... I mean it is F'NG awesome... seriously... and I use creatine nitrate to build muscle with no water retention... Now the STAPLE of my pct is ostarine... im not sure if you have considered this but it is one sweet SARM... 25 mg a day and it is THE TRUTH! i love it!

anyway, hope this helps... if you need any advice, let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    i like the low dose AI on transderm. i dont like the fact you dont have a serm in pct. 100 mg for 6 aint no joke to recover from. nolva/clomid for 4wks, tapered down, erase tapered down would make it SO much better. allow you to keep more gains in pct.

if your broke and need cycle support get a bottle of N2Gaurd. take 4 caps ED, at night before bed. get a bottle of liver 52 also, take 2 of those at night also....1 bottle each should last the cycle.. hella is mild but at 100 there is elevated BP, light liver stress, etc back/calf pumps etc etc
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.95%

Some SERM is better than no SERM. That dose should help everything. Good luck and keep us posted

ManBeast
    Thnaks for the input, i'm adind it.

Quote Originally Posted by SCScorpio View Post
    It looks good.
    I'm running the same stack of Helladrol and Transaderm for my 1st cycle. I'm in my 2nd week. My dosages for Hella is 50/75/75/75/100/100 and for Transaderm 5 pumps throughout. Although I may take your idea and increase to 7 pumps.
    My recommedation for a cycle support would be Annobolic Innovations Cycle support and you might want to preload for about 2 weeks.
    I myself will be using a SERM just to be on the safe side.
    I had to order AI Cycle support as my supplier does not have the N2Guard :/

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I would rather SERM to be safe. There are countless studies on nolva and clomi in fertility and the studies do show an increase in the testies to produce more testosterone. Also, it blocks estrogen activity in the liver, which signals the body to make more testosterone to fuel the estrogen conversion (maybe not desired fully, but it'll get the balls working all the better).
    Thanks for the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post

I know and i will use some cycle support of course. Sadly N2Guard was out of stock. I added the liv 52 probably one of the best liver supplements! i will load pre cycle, and on PCT. During cycle only the cycle assist.

Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    hey bro... so i think you can have a really great cycle here... you might need a little tweaking on it... i would say to start your dosing at 75 mg instead of 100... the only reason i say that is you are bringing on more of a risk of some lethargy, which to me is the worst side... i know others would disagree, but im a guy who thrives on energy and the f'ng lethargy sucks... that being said... you know your body better than I, so if you have ran it this before with no issues then do it, if not i would ease into it a little bit... you can always move forward but going backwards defeats the purpose... you always want to be able to have that option to move forward... you don't want to start to slow, but you also want to make sure you don't start too fast either...

as far as a SERM goes... i wouldn't run a cycle without it... that being said... what you said about nolva and clomid having some sides is very true... HOWEVER, Torem is the way to go man... There are so many aricles to back this up... It is doing me so well... I would definitely use this bro, i really would...

You definitely need to get the n2guard for your cycle support... this will cover you all the way around... you also need to take fish oil throughout... me personally, i absolutely LOVE the Need2Slin and lean xtreme combo for shred during pct... I mean it is F'NG awesome... seriously... and I use creatine nitrate to build muscle with no water retention... Now the STAPLE of my pct is ostarine... im not sure if you have considered this but it is one sweet SARM... 25 mg a day and it is THE TRUTH! i love it!

anyway, hope this helps... if you need any advice, let me know!
    First thanks for being here. your log inspired me in trying this Helladrol yeeeeeeeeah

The lethargy problems are solved with Transaderm... Had you used it? It is normal why? Helladrol is mainly an anabolic product and if you don't add any more androgenic substances it normally gives a lot of lethargy... This is very common in any PH's.

Regarding tweaking after i posted it here, i found that probably i will do only 75mg on the first 2 weeks to see how it builds in my body... If i feel that i don't need more i will keep this dose long term. Still probably 2 week 75 and 4 weeks 100 mg is a good choice.

Sadly i do not have any supplier for Torem. I have lees knowlodge ont he dosages. But this caught my attention!

I forgot to talk about fishoil as it is a staple for me... between 8-12g daily dependent on how much carbs i have ont hat day (i rotate like i rotate the carbs).

Again the same i don't have any supplier in Europe for ostarine, sadly. But i will research Thanks for the advices

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting my 1st PH cycle- Helladrol/ Transaderm
    By SCScorpio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 08:45 PM
  2. Helladrol vs Helladrol/Trenazone, PLEASE HELP
    By jhoney in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 01:05 PM