EQ and ?

unikfreak

Awards
Im not planning on using steroids anytime soon . I have other things to get in line diet etc. I do plan on it once that is in line and i am a little older. In the mean time i am learning about them. The info in the threads have been very helpfull.I already know when its time i want 2 go with stuff that is as kind as can be 2 my body.With that said EQ sounds like one of the safer compounds,what would be a good addition 2 it 2 provide good lean gains and minimal side effects.Thanks 2 everyone who responds.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
deca........I dont know about minimal sides it just depends on how your body responds to it.

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
deca........I dont know about minimal sides it just depends on how your body responds to it.
Wouldnt want to use EQ AND Deca, use either or with some test of some sort... unless you hate your penis.
BC

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
geez FM you seem to know a ton about gear :rolleyes: Seriously, if you don't know **** then don't make suggests and same goes if you haven't used gear
I would put some form of test with it.. more than likely test enth or test cyp

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TEST is best! Use a long/short estered test for your first run, second run you can add another product.. First run for you:

Wks. 1-10: 500mg test cyp/enanthate (either or)= 250mg 2x per wk.
Wks. 1-4: test propionate @ 100mg EOD

Dose schedule
Sunday: 250mg test cyp/enan
Monday: 100mg test prop
Wednesday: 100mg test prop
Thursday: 250mg test cyp/enan
Friday: 100mg test prop

Prop is a good beginner's cycle-jump, you'll feel it within days.. ;)

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
geez FM you seem to know a ton about gear :rolleyes: Seriously, if you don't know **** then don't make suggests and same goes if you haven't used gear
I would put some form of test with it.. more than likely test enth or test cyp
Well my previous roommate who has placed in the top 3 in state all 4 times that he has competed loves a deca/eq cycle he says its awesome and great for strength. I only have one cycle under my belt but I thoght I would pass along experience of others. So if you dont like what I got to say just dont read my posts

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
its not about a mod not liking what you say its more about passing on second hand, potentially inaccurate information to a newbie that takes you at your word and may assume you are experienced in the field you are posting about

growmore

Board Supporter
Awards
Serousily, test IS best. Unless you don't care about mood, libido, or energy levels... I'm sure you'd gain on that combo, hell just about any combo at the right dosage, but at what expense? It's poor advice, ESPECIALLY for a first cycle.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
And it isnt' about me not reading your posts.. I will just ban your ass from this site if you happen to keep giving screwed information..

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And it isnt' about me not reading your posts.. I will just ban your ass from this site if you happen to keep giving screwed information..
I am not "wrong" that is my opinion. You obviously are older and have much more experience. No need to threaten to ban me just because you didnt agree with my opnion on the question asked. Next time I will go into more depth and give an explanation when I offer my .02cc's

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
that would be a good idea.. also opinions are great but when it comes to gear, come with the knowledge on the opinion..
I to have heard of people doing OK on deca and EQ but for most people, it just doesn't work.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
unifreak: I have not personally tried th combo I mentioned above but it works well for my experienced friend. However he has done many cycles. Test is usually the normal protocal for first time cyclers

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I have used them both together with great effect. Not the best mass builder (EQ is a weak steroid) but excellent for lean gains with low sides. If you have joint or back problems this one is great. The only people that I know of that didn't do well on it were people that didn't run enough. Deca should at least be ran at 400 prefer a little more and the EQ should be at 600 to 800. EQ is not test or fina, it is comparatively weak. I'm not sure what he comparative amount in test would be but I am thinking about 1/2 of that.

Even still some people will develop problems with Deca dick. They can ether add a little test or primo or they can use proviron. HCG is also not a bad idea. This type of cycle is a little outside the box but I do recommend it (it can be expensive) especially to people that are worried about certain sides and or have injuries.

unikfreak

Awards
THANKS 4 INFO

I have used them both together with great effect. Not the best mass builder (EQ is a weak steroid) but excellent for lean gains with low sides. If you have joint or back problems this one is great. The only people that I know of that didn't do well on it were people that didn't run enough. Deca should at least be ran at 400 prefer a little more and the EQ should be at 600 to 800. EQ is not test or fina, it is comparatively weak. I'm not sure what he comparative amount in test would be but I am thinking about 1/2 of that.

Even still some people will develop problems with Deca dick. They can ether add a little test or primo or they can use proviron. HCG is also not a bad idea. This type of cycle is a little outside the box but I do recommend it (it can be expensive) especially to people that are worried about certain sides and or have injuries.
Thanks 4 all the info provided. I will use it in planning 4 the future.Another question i had is winny-v strong enough 2 counteract the possibility of deca-dick that is associated with eq.I know that it is harmfull 2 the liver,so it may not be a possibility at all.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I just started my 1st:
Dbol 30mg ED
Test E 600/wk.
EQ 400/wk
Hcg 500/wk

I hope this helps.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Winny-v counteracting deca-dick... LOL no way dude. You ned something that is TEST or converts to it in order to prevent that.

ManBeast

unikfreak

Awards

:goodpost:
Winny-v counteracting deca-dick... LOL no way dude. You ned something that is TEST or converts to it in order to prevent that.Didnt figure it would counteract it.Little monster posted his cycle and haf hcg in there.Is that just pct or the whole cycle.Ok looks like a test is gonna be necessary should i take an anti-e such as nolvadex through out the cycle 2 insure minnimal amounts of estrogen or would it minimize gains.I know ive got 2 have it 4 pct.Props on all the advice!

:goodpost: ManBeast

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Thanks 4 all the info provided. I will use it in planning 4 the future.Another question i had is winny-v strong enough 2 counteract the possibility of deca-dick that is associated with eq.I know that it is harmfull 2 the liver,so it may not be a possibility at all.
No if the EQ doesn't do it the winny surely wouldn't (Like I said it's weak in comparison, but not to winny). Dbol is the only practical oral that would (and even it doesn't work for everyone) work. But if your willing to run dbol then there is no reason not to run test.

Like I said I like the cycle but I am wondering why you would chose this if your thinking about running things like winny. Is there a paticular reason you would do this instead of a cheaper and more effective cycle? (I like it but it isn't as high on bang for the buck as most.)

I am also asking because I don't want anyone thinking that the can skirt around the age issues by running a "safe stack". there really isn't such a thing and deca while not high on other sides is very supressive and that is on of the biggest reasons to avoid roids while your still growing.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
My HCG is 250iu x 2/wk. based on Swale protocol.I'll see how it goes.And I'll be taking B-12 also...so I can eat up :D

unikfreak

Awards

No if the EQ doesn't do it the winny surely wouldn't (Like I said it's weak in comparison, but not to winny). Dbol is the only practical oral that would (and even it doesn't work for everyone) work. But if your willing to run dbol then there is no reason not to run test.

Like I said I like the cycle but I am wondering why you would chose this if your thinking about running things like winny. Is there a paticular reason you would do this instead of a cheaper and more effective cycle? (I like it but it isn't as high on bang for the buck as most.)

I am also asking because I don't want anyone thinking that the can skirt around the age issues by running a "safe stack". there really isn't such a thing and deca while not high on other sides is very supressive and that is on of the biggest reasons to avoid roids while your still growing.
I understand that u cant skirt the age issue ,thats why im planning on waiting another year or 2 .I have read that its good 2 research anabolics atleast a year in advance.That is a very valid point u made with that comment about age lol.The reason i mentioned winny-v was because of staying away from water retintion and gyno.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I understand that u cant skirt the age issue ,thats why im planning on waiting another year or 2 .I have read that its good 2 research anabolics atleast a year in advance.That is a very valid point u made with that comment about age lol.The reason i mentioned winny-v was because of staying away from water retintion and gyno.
You're right.And if u do wait,that's great.I'm 24 and did research for at least a year.Maybe even more.Make sure u know that u r getting yourself into.

unikfreak

Awards
NO DOUBT

You're right.And if u do wait,that's great.I'm 24 and did research for at least a year.Maybe even more.Make sure u know that u r getting yourself into.
No doubt there is np way i putting n e thing into my body without a full understanding of it first. Good 2 know im kinda following the same path as someone. Lets me know I am headed in the right direction 2 reach my goals. Just as a side note and so u guys dont think I started lifting and started thinking about juice.I have been liftin 4 about 4 years.Through eatin like a horse taking creatine and protien have managed 2 gain from 165 - 190 at 8% bodyfat.I was 199 just shy of my next goal 200,but it was a little sloppy so I leaned up.