looking for some winni advice

tpol

Awards
First off with my job I can only hit the gym one week a month but with my work I am consistently lifting 75-200 lbs a day I do pullups with weight massive amounts of stomach exercises and just about every type of pushup I could think of with weight. I probably walk/job 5+ miles a day constantly lifting weight from a high to low point. That being said I have come uncomfortable with my body I am by no means fat and weak I just miss what I had when I was able to workout everyday. My question is since this is my first time truly using anabolics I messed with them alittle bit when I was lifting. Would winni benefit me in anyway for the workout conditions I have I still consume plenty of protien in many forms with lean meals. Also does it truly work im not talking about sdilabs fake caffine stacks its real winni. Also what is it best to stack with anadrol or dbol? I can get 5 mg or 10 mg tablets which would suit me best for starting? I know its a lot of questions I have searched plenty of sites and this seems to be the only legitimate site I can find with knowledgeable people.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Steroids are not magic, and no, winny won't help you with your goals. A hard manual labor job is not "proper" weight training with recovery etc. I'd honestly say there is no way you should even think about doing steroids until you can get in the gym weekly for at least 2-3 days... if you aren't able to train, steroids are a great way to put on extra fat.

Stacking anadrol or dbol with winny is stupid as well as they are all 17aa (methylated) compounds and will tax the sh*t out of your liver.

If you are looking to shed some fat and harden up you might want to consider something more along the lines of:

DAA (8 weeks)
EndoSurge (8 weeks)
PES Erase Pro (8 weeks)
PES Alpha T2 (middle 6 weeks)

ManBeast

tpol

Awards
Steroids are not magic, and no, winny won't help you with your goals. A hard manual labor job is not "proper" weight training with recovery etc. I'd honestly say there is no way you should even think about doing steroids until you can get in the gym weekly for at least 2-3 days... if you aren't able to train, steroids are a great way to put on extra fat.

Stacking anadrol or dbol with winny is stupid as well as they are all 17aa (methylated) compounds and will tax the sh*t out of your liver.

If you are looking to shed some fat and harden up you might want to consider something more along the lines of:

DAA (8 weeks)
EndoSurge (8 weeks)
PES Erase Pro (8 weeks)
PES Alpha T2 (middle 6 weeks)

ManBeast
Ya I have been reading up on winnie and anadrol for awhile found a way to obtain it and all but I have decided exactly what you just said. I know the winni/ana stack is actually completely dumb once I think about it (bulk/cut at the same time) guess I was shooting for slight lean muscle gains while cutting.

Would you recommend endosure over daa?

I was thinking about doing.
6 weeks: erase+daa+anabeta+att2
2 weeks: erase+ anabeta +at2

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
anabeta and endosurge fill the same role, endosurge is just the one that popped into my head first. Anabeta is good stuff.

I wouldn't run the AT-2 more than 6 weeks, while the erase/daa/anabeta can be ran for 8. I honestly think you'll get the best results from something like:

1-8 erase/daa/anabeta
2-7 AT2 (2 caps per day)

ManBeast

tpol

Awards
anabeta and endosurge fill the same role, endosurge is just the one that popped into my head first. Anabeta is good stuff.

I wouldn't run the AT-2 more than 6 weeks, while the erase/daa/anabeta can be ran for 8. I honestly think you'll get the best results from something like:

1-8 erase/daa/anabeta
2-7 AT2 (2 caps per day)

ManBeast
Thanks for the information and help man