Has anyone ever used SD and/or Var on the tail end of a cycle?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
The standard info:
1-3 SD 10/20/20
1-12 Andropen 275 (sustanon-like test mix)
13-14 ester clear time
15-18 tamoxifen 20/20/10/10
15-18 Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

Modifications:
6-? Aromasin 12.5ed (started getting some sensitive nipples that didn't go away so I started aromasin, helped a bit, don't want to up the dose too much though)

I wasn't able to get any HCG, but I should be getting some in about 1 week. should I add it in? if so, what protocol and how long?

As for the tail end... I've read some info on using SD on the tail end as well, but not sure if I want to run such a strong oral in the end. I have a good supply of Var, and was thinking of running that for the last 5 weeks right before PCT, so weeks 10-14, at 25/25/50/50/50.

So var at the end sound good? change the dose? length? or SD at 10/10/10 wks 10-12?

san731

san731

Awards
I would use var over sd for ending the cycle with. You don't want to blow up with glycogen and water only to lose half of it going into pct. SD would be best used as a kicker to a cycle. And id use the hcg at 250 iu twice a week right up until you start pct. This will greatly help with recovery. You could consider using test prop a week before your last andropen injection and all the way up to pct also and taperin down.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
SD would definitely be more of a kicker and var a finisher. Solid advice from san.

ManBeast

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
San, more info on the prop finisher? I thought the 2 week clear time also had a side effect of tapering down before starting PCT. would it be okay to jsut quit cold turkey on test, as using prop would suggest? Also, what protocol would be the best way for the prop usage? 100mg eod? 50mg eod?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The 2 week is more of a taper, the prop finisher lets your levels stay high right until you hit PCT. There is no major advantage to tapering down (nor massive disadvantages, especially if you are using an oral at the end (IMHO of course)).

ManBeast

san731

san731

Awards
San, more info on the prop finisher? I thought the 2 week clear time also had a side effect of tapering down before starting PCT. would it be okay to jsut quit cold turkey on test, as using prop would suggest? Also, what protocol would be the best way for the prop usage? 100mg eod? 50mg eod?
I think the idea behind it is to keep blood levels of the hormone stable while your long ester test is clearing and makes for easier recovery in pct [and staying on cycle a smidgen longer ;) ] i don't have much info on it other than that. As far as dosage I'm not sure either. I've heard of tapering down and just running a set dose like 100 mg eod. For my spring cut I'll be running 100mg eod starting the last week of pinning of the test e. So about 3-3.5 weeks before pct.

I wish I could find the link where I read all of the info at :/

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You hit the nail on the head their san, except i'm not sure how it would make going into PCT easier, it would just have you going from full levels into pct instead of tapering down as you approach pct.

ManBeast

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
so would the prop be run for the two weeks? or 3-4 weeks before starting PCT?

san731

san731

Awards
You hit the nail on the head their san, except i'm not sure how it would make going into PCT easier, it would just have you going from full levels into pct instead of tapering down as you approach pct.

ManBeast
Thank ya sir! I'm not really sure either. It may just be bro science but I remember reading it from somewhere. I think as long as an individual is running hcg until pct, it'd be hard to make that transition any smoother lol

And I planned on running it about 3-4 weeks out to give it ample time to "kick in" so by the time you stop with the enanthate the prop is in full swing. Again that's just my speculation though. I'll be kickstarting my cycle with it too.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
test test and moar test! :D LOG IT :D

ManBeast

san731

san731

Awards
test test and moar test! :D LOG IT :D

ManBeast
Lol I'm def thinking about it! It'll be my first cycle ever and I'm really looking forward to the results I'll get.

How's your cycle going OP?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
My cycle's going good so far. I think I need to increase caloric intake though. My mid-cycle bloods at wk5 show >1500 for test, so the gear's good. I kickstarted w/ SD, and I think that basically just shifted the str gains the earlier part of the cycle, and when the test kicked and SD waned off, I kept most of my str gains and then some. Just started wk8, planning on running 12.

As for a finisher, I think I'll stick with just Var for now, I don't really want to have to pin EOD with needle changes and all that, PITA. Already planning on adding MGF and IGF-LR3 in PCT, too many damn needles already.