beastdrol stack questions

tacomn

Awards
So I am going to be running beastdrol. Have been recommended a test base for the lethargy. How is rs transaderm or trenazone compared to something like test e? Seeing if maybe It would be worth just picking one of those up and saving my self some money.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I am going to be running beastdrol. Have been recommended a test base for the lethargy. How is rs transaderm or trenazone compared to something like test e? Seeing if maybe It would be worth just picking one of those up and saving my self some money.
Rs transaderm will help you with lethargy on cycle as beast drol has a tendency to cause lethargy. Usage as a test base has been tested by many users here and there are a few logs in the past year that showed excellent usage of transaderm on a ph cycle. I have no experience with trenazone so I don't really know, but I'd think the addition of it might complicate the cycle.

tacomn

Awards
whats the difference in rs transaderm and lets say test e? Cause if there isn't much of a difference I can safe my self a lot of hassle by just getting the rs transaderm

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
whats the difference in rs transaderm and lets say test e? Cause if there isn't much of a difference I can safe my self a lot of hassle by just getting the rs transaderm
A lot. Transaderm is a higher up hormone on the testosterone cascade. Meaning, it has a lot more metabolites (things it can change into before just straight testosterone ). Which is good and bad. Some studies show that transaderm (or just transdermal dhea) on testosterone replacement therapy is very good because it is allows the body to have access to more hormones and not just testosterone and down.
Transaderm is transdermal, you rub it on your skin, test-e is injection only. As far as which is better, I would have to say if you are injecting test e is better. Transaderm could be added on top of the though to make some cycle sides more minimal by refilling a few upstream hormones.