Virgin prop and stana cycle help?

forsterbloke

forsterbloke

Awards
G'day how the bloody hell are ya!
First off Spelling/gramma yep I'm stuffed

Straight up lads I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed been hitting the gym for a few years now and I've lined up some propionate and stanazol here in Australia.
Its my VIRGIN cycle just looking to hear your experience or tips on length, dosage and pct with this gear! I'm all ears aint got much to offer up in way ideas....

Stats :age 33 years
:weight 92kg or 205 I think? ideal weight should be 80kg!! doc reckons so I'm carring 12kg of lard/fat.
From what I have read 8 -10 on prop and stack stana in last 6 not sure on dosage or post cycle therapy :/

forsterbloke

forsterbloke

Awards
I think something like 150mg Prop EOD for 8 weeks with 50mg Stan ED the last 5 weeks would do nicely. 0.25mg arimidex E3D weeks 2-10, with 10mg nolva ED wks 11-12 should be sufficient for such a cycle.

Just one example of a cycle I'm thinking of pinning!!

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-8 150 mg prop eod
Weeks 3-8 winny at 50mg a day
That sounds good. I would just keep the anastrazole on hand for if you are prone to/notice estrogenic sides. For pct imo you should use clomid at 50mg a day for 2 weeks, and 25mg a day for 2 weeks.

forsterbloke

forsterbloke

Awards
Cheers bigkrabbe I look into clomid haven't read much on it yet ! A close friend recommended it to.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Cheers bigkrabbe I look into clomid haven't read much on it yet ! A close friend recommended it to.
Clomid is a stronger gonadotropin stimulator. It works better than tamoxifen at getting your test to normal levels again. Having used both nolva and clomid, I feel clomid works significantly better. I don't use androgens anymore (at least until I have a kid), but clomid during pct, and hcg while on yields fast, and good recovery.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
You could also extend the prop to 10-12 weeks if you wanted, still utilizing the winstrol towards the end of your cycle.

forsterbloke

forsterbloke

Awards
First cycle I suppose I'd play it by ear results! symptoms? 8 seems achievable, yer read that about clomid hearing personal results I more meaningful then some busted ass website trying to sell ya overstocked products.

forsterbloke

forsterbloke

Awards
Kids arent a worry i got 3 lol
HCG I'm hearing that !!

Last edited:
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
My PCT of choice used to be nolva and clomid stacked in mild doses. I'm contemplating using torem on the next run I do. Clomid is pretty awesome, effective and well-proven.

Definitely hold off on the AI unless you need it, and I'd personally stop the winny 1 week before the test just so its out of your system before pct (makes it a bit easier IMHO)>

HCG is highly recommended if you go over 8 weeks, nice to have if you are at 8 or less.

Just make sure your diet/training are spot-on during the cycle and it should be nice.

ManBeast

forsterbloke

forsterbloke

Awards
Thanks manbeast puts my mind at rest!! with hcg if I can get my mittens on will do! you guys are champions thanks again totally nail all my queries:)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Didn't even pay attention, yeah, I'd remove that link quite fast if I were you.

ManBeast

forsterbloke

forsterbloke

Awards
Damn it iPhone app bug id say had to log in on desktop mode.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Thread is fine now :)

ManBeast

forsterbloke

forsterbloke

Awards
May a new thread here ? but is blood works/test recommended after this cycle or any for that matter am to monitor symptoms closely n get over it?. a close friend suggests I see a doc he knows after pct for even possible hcg shots etc

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Bloodwork is always reccomended both before and after a cycle to monitor wtf is going on inside you.

ManBeast

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BeardedBreast Iron Legion 2
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 52
bigbeaph Anabolics 12
Anabolics 23