Help?

W

Weightliftin

Awards
Does anyone know what superdrol pills look like? i just got a bottle of superdrol-10 and it has verry small white pills about the size of an advil and they have that kind of tube shape to them. does this sound right?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been training with serious dedication, do you know what other things you need to buy and have on hand before even thinking about popping one of those down your throat? Do you understand just how powerful and dangerous a compound like superdrol is? Or am I just wasting my time typing this `cuz you don't care?

ManBeast

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You are 155lbs. Look at the average weight of people starting cycles, most are atleast 170-200lbs the ones who are around your weight are 5'5", you need to eat more and lift more before considering a cycle. On top of this I would never recommend anyone to start with superdrol. So far I have noticed 2 things about you, you ask for advice then ignore it, and you need to eat more. Once your lifting and diet are good you can start taking compounds. So what is your training routine, what is are macro nutrients looking like, and finally are you sleeping enough?

W

Weightliftin

Awards
No your not wating time i just ordered the superdrol-10 and im saving it for about a month or so, so i can order some other stuff to like a good cycle support and pct. But can u tell me is this real?

G

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Lol you dumb. Ya run it to build all the way to 165lbs!!!1! Taking bets you lose it all after pct anyways.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I can guarantee yu are either a sophmore in higjschool or a grown man who doesnt know shti about training or eating or possibly even a woman given the stats yu have provided. Anyone who falls under those categories should not be using anabolics at allll..best of luck to yu and yur balls my friend.. Or uterus w.e

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
No your not wating time i just ordered the superdrol-10 and im saving it for about a month or so, so i can order some other stuff to like a good cycle support and pct. But can u tell me is this real?
I repeat you should not start with superdrol, and if you waiting a month is to get another cycle under your belt you are not giving your endocrine system enough time to restart.
Superdrol is top 2 strongest compounds legally on the market it is highly toxic to the liver, it shuts your natural test production down, and on top of this you don't have enough experience to do it. You wishing to start with superdrol is most akin to saying I want to learn how to drive, time to grab a lambo and enter the Nuremberg 24 hour race.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget blindfolded gerbil!

ManBeast