What would you run? 8 weeks Anavar or 8 weeks Masteron?

dialtone

Awards
I was going planning to run var on the backend on my upcoming test/tren cycle, but my guy now has something new on his menu which I have read about, but have never tried.

Anyone have any experience with these two compounds (not necessarily using them together)? Why would you run one over the other?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd run the mast, it'll give u a nice DHT base to the cycle and its much less expensive then anavar.

dialtone

Awards
I'd run the mast, it'll give u a nice DHT base to the cycle and its much less expensive then anavar.
Thanks... just priced it out. It is A LOT cheaper for an 8 week run. I'm probably going to run it 100mg/EOD. Also, as much as I like var... the lower back pumps are a headache. I usually just push through it, but if I can achieve a similar effect with a cheaper compound and no debilitating back pumps... then why the hell not :p

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
it realy depends on what you want. and the dosage you get to play with.

anavar will give you better fatloss and muscle. masteron will make you appear cut and add strength.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks... just priced it out. It is A LOT cheaper for an 8 week run. I'm probably going to run it 100mg/EOD. Also, as much as I like var... the lower back pumps are a headache. I usually just push through it, but if I can achieve a similar effect with a cheaper compound and no debilitating back pumps... then why the hell not :p
Yeah test,tren and mast is a great stack bro, especially to cut. U can save that cash and buy some other goodies for later.