Questions about AndroHard V3 cycle

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Im running 8 weeks of AH at 6caps/day all the way through to hopefully rid myself of some lingering gyno. as of right now, the gyno isnt to bad, lumps are roughly pea sized and nips are slightly puffy. i have been on letro for about a month and a half to reduce it as much as possible and it has reduced it quite a bit but it is not shrinking it any further so it has done as much as it can do. i started the AH last monday (the 15th) so im almost 2 full weeks in. i have been trying to start tapering off of the letro this week since i was assuming the AH would be starting to kick in and block the effects of estrogen. about 2 or 3 days after i begin to reduce the letro dosage, i start to get gyno symptoms again, such as sensitivity, slight pain, and slight increase in puffyness.. just like i initially had before i was on full dosed letro. so im nervous to continue to taper down the letro as i feel like the gyno will start to come back.

so, my first question is what do i do? do i continue to taper down the letro anyways, taper more slowly, wait a little longer before i begin to taper down?

also, i was planning on running some 11 oxo for the last 5 weeks of the cycle to help reduce fat, which will help reduce estrogen production once off the cycle. i also wouldnt mind just being a little more cut up. i was thinking about running around 500mg/day... maybe more, maybe less... i have a lot of 11 oxo i could play with.

lastly, i was pondering over what i had planned for pct and am becoming unsure if what i had planned for pct is the best method for this particular cycle. since the primary goal of the cycle is gyno reduction, it makes me nervous to jack testosterone production suddenly once the cycle ends because it could convert to estrogen. yes, i could use an AI but i was hoping my estrogen would sort of normalize during the cycle once i came off the letro. i could use erase or an AI like that in PCT but im concerned about estrogen rebound once i come off whichever AI i would potentially use.

i have nolva that i plan on using in pct. 20/20/10/10 .... something mildly low dosed like that.
also plan on running AI Sports Post Cycle Support, recommended dosage (4 caps/day for 4 weeks).
also have erase and DAA but havent decided if/how im going to use these. DAA might cause to much estrogen conversion, then again, the erase could be used to avoid this conversion.

open to all opinions. thanks in advance

J

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I would continue to taper and just let AH do its thing.

Run the 11oxo at 200mg 4x a day.

AHV3 is pretty mild so I think you would be fine with just TRS.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stabilize the taper i.e. as you go along lowering the letro and notice these symptoms stay at that dose for a longer period and then continue the taper. You have 8 weeks here to play with, ultimately you have to come off the letro regardless and this is your best bet imo. For PCT use the Nolva, but run it with the TRS SA will help with any estrogen mitigation, I would run it out past the Nolva though say 8 weeks total. Keep erase handy and if needed add it in when you start tapering the nolva in the third week.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Very solid advice here. Let us know how it goes.

ManBeast

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the advise so far. i will continue to tapper but do so slowly.

jorsn, so your saying run it 800mg all the way through? have you every heard of anyone getting like cortisol rebound from suppressing cort so low? i have never heard of it but it seemed possible so i wasnt sure if it was a good idea to taper down the 11 oxo as well... i guess i have never seen anyone do that though, so maybe not.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the advise so far. i will continue to tapper but do so slowly.

jorsn, so your saying run it 800mg all the way through? have you every heard of anyone getting like cortisol rebound from suppressing cort so low? i have never heard of it but it seemed possible so i wasnt sure if it was a good idea to taper down the 11 oxo as well... i guess i have never seen anyone do that though, so maybe not.
If your primary goal is gyno reversal then stay away from any androgen that is not a pure DHT based compound. (that means so 11-oxo) You need as much androgenic influence as you can get. Weaker androgens can interfere with the anti-estrogenic effects of stronger androgens.

Also, get off the letro as soon as you can. The sooner you get off and the sooner you will get out of the letro trap.

I recommend cutting diets for an gyno reversal protocols because lowering you adipose, leptin and prolactin are going to reduce the lactogenic effect on the nipples which you are probably experiencing. If you are really as lean as you appear to be in your avi then you may have some xenoestrogen issue going on. Examine all possibilities here and eliminate them. There are some pointers in the AndroHard white papers. Also, if your caffeine consumption is higher, reduce that as well.

-Eric

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Heebs, I'm wondering if you figured this out yet. I was searching information on AndroHard v3 and came across your thread and I do remember you talking about being prescribed a dosage of Adderall ED and I did some research on amphetamines and prolactin build-up due to overstimulation of dopamine during the day and a rebound hyperprolactinaemia effect when it wears off. I found this out as for years and years of trying to decrease somewhat puffy nipples of which I just thought was gyno (trying everything from research chems to masteron), when I let my body balance out and came off stimulants and such, there was really nothing there at all. Well, at least now there isn't really except when it's really hot and they can be a bit puffier, but that's normal. I hope you resolve whatever the issue is, but I am pretty sure that your path to finding the right answer is by connecting dopamine to prolactin to puffy nipples and not estrogen pathways to gynecomastia.

I know the thread is old, but hey if it helps then that's why it's still here for input, aye?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heebs, I'm wondering if you figured this out yet. I was searching information on AndroHard v3 and came across your thread and I do remember you talking about being prescribed a dosage of Adderall ED and I did some research on amphetamines and prolactin build-up due to overstimulation of dopamine during the day and a rebound hyperprolactinaemia effect when it wears off. I found this out as for years and years of trying to decrease somewhat puffy nipples of which I just thought was gyno (trying everything from research chems to masteron), when I let my body balance out and came off stimulants and such, there was really nothing there at all. Well, at least now there isn't really except when it's really hot and they can be a bit puffier, but that's normal. I hope you resolve whatever the issue is, but I am pretty sure that your path to finding the right answer is by connecting dopamine to prolactin to puffy nipples and not estrogen pathways to gynecomastia.

I know the thread is old, but hey if it helps then that's why it's still here for input, aye?
I imagine any stimulant would have this effect on dopamine the stronger illicit drugs such as cocaine certainly can