Morning Star Labs ?

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried Morning Star Labs (UG)?

Specifically their Test E, EQ, and Dbol. I have seen tons of good feedback elsewhere but wanted to hear from an AM bro.

Thanks!

cray

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
The guy is golden in my book............his d-bol rocked my world, and his test e is doing the same! Couldn't be happier with his products! You can't beat the TA time either!

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The guy is golden in my book............his d-bol rocked my world, and his test e is doing the same! Couldn't be happier with his products! You can't beat the TA time either!
Hey everyone, thanks so much for the replys! Glad to hear ya'll have had such good experince with his stuff, especially from reputable bros on this board.

Juiceman - good to hear, when I saw your in your thread you were taking 55mg dbols I thought they might be MSL - glad to hear they were - I am using them on my bread and butter :) I think I am going to disolve them in a solution each morning and dose it during the day @ intervals.

Thanks again to everyone for chiming in, After my cycle I'll post some results (will be a while before I start though, I want to get one more good ph cycle in) but I want to get the gear together now.