19nor diol and GF

rippednick

Awards
My girlfriend is going to be taking 19nor diol at 50mg, morning , preworkout, and bed time. She has taken Var at 10mg in the past and did really well with no sides just to let you her history. We decided to go to will prohoromones this time around because of the cost of var. We arent expecting big gains just a little more of an anabolic state than natural so you dont have to compare it to var on gains. I have already answered her questions but she likes to hear it from somebody else also just to make her more comfortable.
1st she wants to know if it will affect her birth control?
2nd wont make her break out any more than var?
3rd wont make her grow facial hair?

rippednick

Awards
just so you dont think im stupid, i told her that if she even thinks she is getting a side that all she has to do is stop taking it and it will be out of her system in about 4 hours.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its a safe ph. my wife took 50mg a day for 3 weeks and noticed a little more strength. no sides. It was a low dose. I'd like to hear results from this cycle. I'm not an expert so I dont want to try to answer those questions.

rippednick

Awards
she just started today and has 6 weeks worth so as soon as we start seeing changes ill post an update

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Rip, tell her not to worry. I currently have my wife on 600mg 19-Nor Cyp/week and going on the 3'rd week, no probs. No emotional liability or overt endocrine sides. It will only improve birth control effectiveness, it can't oppose it. My wife has endometriosis, so a mild androgen w/ progestational effects is perfect. For years I've tried different steroids on her to try and help her with the pain, so if I can help, just PM me. I have a lot of experience in this area.

rippednick

Awards
awsome, thats the kinda post i was looking for, she will be really excited to read this. Thanks again

mike-one

Awards
I've started my gf on 150 mg 19-nor from ergopharm. It's a 1 pill dose, so we can't really spread it out throughout the day. What are your thoughts on increasing it to 2 pills a day after a couple of weeks?

~~~FINALLY, a thread on 19-nor and women!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
My wife is not intrested in gains, she doesn't exercise, so I can't speak of it's effectiveness in women. But as far as sides go, I've had her on 480mg oral of both 19-diol and 19-dione and it has not been problematic. She takes a Provera shot every 3 months too and it only seems to make it work better, which makes sense. So that's why I wasn't affraid to give her the cyp shots.

mike-one

Awards
can 19nor cause hair loss in women? My gf has noticed a little, but not sure if its all mental. Sh'es also been under lots of stress lately, as well as the PMS lately!

Is it possible to get the hair loss though? She has 150 mg per day. Also, whats your opinion on upping this to 300 mg? The brand is oral, not transdermal.

rippednick

Awards
i would put it on stress. I am a college student by day and waiter by night so i get really stressed out often and my hair starts to fall out during these times. So blame it on the stress unless it keeps falling out after she is stress free. I dont know about the dosage me and my gf are new to ph for women. She is doing 50mg 3 times a day. Well actually the day after she started she got sick so she will resume her dosage in about two days. We will keep you posted on her progress.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ummm... correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't the PH be disrupting her cycle?

ManBeast

mike-one

Awards
I have no idea! I read somewhere that you should stop prior to and during mentruation...Is this true?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Like I said above, all that I've read has these compounds disrupting the menstrual cycle.

ManBeast

rippednick

Awards
well they must be more harsh than real steroids then because my gf has ran Var at 10mg a day for 10 weeks before no problem.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yes, her cycle can be disrupted. That's why I said it enhances the effect of BC. With a high enough dose, she may even stop cycling. Most girls wouldn't complain (neither would there husbands or BF for that matter ;) ) Hair loss is not too common. I would also blame the stress until you could def. link it to the andro. Progestins (like 19nor) are also great on days 5-25 for ovulation avoidance and during actual bleeding to attenuate blood loss and make a period much easier and happier. :thumbsup:

rippednick

Awards
Ok, after a delayed start she has now been on for 9 days. She said that on the 7th day when she was doin shoulders that everything felt so much lighter. On her leg day she normal goes up to 245 on machine squats for a painful 3, today she went to 275 for an eazy 4. Her body seems to be leaning up a bit more also like her metabolic rate has increased without her doing anything. It took her 5 weeks to notice anything on var and we started noticing results by the 7th day on 19nor. That says alot to me. Her body weight has stayed the same at 127 hopefully she will put on about 2-3lb of muscle over the next 7 weeks.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Ok, after a delayed start she has now been on for 9 days. She said that on the 7th day when she was doin shoulders that everything felt so much lighter. On her leg day she normal goes up to 245 on machine squats for a painful 3, today she went to 275 for an eazy 4. Her body seems to be leaning up a bit more also like her metabolic rate has increased without her doing anything. It took her 5 weeks to notice anything on var and we started noticing results by the 7th day on 19nor. That says alot to me. Her body weight has stayed the same at 127 hopefully she will put on about 2-3lb of muscle over the next 7 weeks.
I'm not surprised. 19-nor, deca, and all progestinic hormones for that matter, are catabolic. That means weight lost through thermogenic means. Probably why the var was not as effective.

rippednick

Awards
Catabolic on what fat? Because they are so not catabolic on muscle thats there main property is a shift in nitrogen retention to a anabolic state. Im sure thats what you meant just trying to clarify that for those who are still learning the basics about gear still.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Progestins are just plain catabolic, the reason that 19-diol isn't, is because it's designed to be more anabolic and androgenic that progestinic. It's still a little progestinic, but not as much as it is anabolic. Pure progesterone is catabolic though. Does that make sense? The bottom line, it's good for thermogenic cutting and anabolic bulking at the same time. That's whats so cool about this class of steroids (like deca also)

rippednick

Awards
i agree on the progesterone. It just converts at such a low rate that i never considered it a problem or even give it a second thought. You dont here much about prog gyno from deca. Iv never had any probs with deca. But i do think im having problems with prog right now from 100mg tren ED. I got a rock hard lump in right nip about 1/4 inch deep. Cant tell if its a cyst or if its gyno. Iv never had gyno before even at a gram of test so im a little lost. Iv never ran tren over 75mg ed befoe either. Iv been taking B6 at 900mg ed to see if if will go away but im only no day three. We will see.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
be careful man look into cabergoline(dostinex) or bromo
nolva wont cut it in this manner. I fought off deca gyno with b6 and it took around 2 weeks during thqt time i was left with a nice lump myself only to notice that it has gotten bigger without any more roids!

Your best bet is to look into femara(letrozole) ive talked to many that say it is the only thing that has completely reversed their gyno lumps. Im about to give it a try myself and have my fingers crossed.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Femara may help but don't get silly with the dose. 1.0mg/d is plenty. Tolerance and rebound can occur within 2 or 3 months if you get dose happy. You may need a dopaminergic too. Also, be carefull with B6 at that high of a dose. If you notice weakness or you get shakey, just stop. High B6 can **** up you nerves permanently. I would not use more than 100mg/d, and even that is high.

rippednick

Awards
Damn, i didnt know B6 was that dangerous, over at steroidology the mods tell everyone to take 600-900mg a day to combat prog gyno and 100-300 a day if you just want to supress it. Im glad you told me that, think i will bust out my nutrition notes and learn a little more.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It's not real dangerous, it's just that the problems it can cause are basically permanent if it goes on too long. I can testify to the toxicity of MAOI's and B6. I have not taken a dose over 25mg after that bad experience. Here's a little PubMed ref. that suggests doses:

Toxicol Lett. 1986 Dec;34(2-3):129-39.

Safety of pyridoxine--a review of human and animal studies.
Cohen M, Bendich A.

A literature review was conducted on adverse effects associated with administration of high oral doses of pyridoxine (vitamin B6) to animals and man. The human data suggest that doses of pyridoxine greater than 500 mg/day for prolonged periods of time can result in sensory nerve damage. Doses less than 500 mg/day appear to be safe on the basis of literature reports where the compound was administered for periods ranging from 6 months to 6 years.

rippednick

Awards
thanks doc, good info. Update on gf, she seems to be getting harder looking by the day. Her quads are really pulling out. Seems like 19nor would make a good contest prep for women as well as a lean bulker.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
cool just ordered some for my wife.

rippednick

Awards
day 14, weight 128.5 lb. Up 1.5 lb, but its more than likely just water fluctuation, she fluctuates around 5 lb every month. I havent been there for her upper body work outs but she says she is feeling alot stronger and has alot more intense attitude in the weight room. Still looking harder by the day with no diet change. Iv been doing alot of research on other phs and women and the only ones iv found that have been used are 19nor and m4ohn. Only two left feed back as to the results. One with m4ohn said she experienced minimal growth with no sides. The other one took m1t and said she had oily skin and bloat. Everyone saying dont take this or that is knocking it with out trying it. I think my gf is gona experiment with m4ohn, 1,4andro, and a few others maybe and leave feedback.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
cool. my wife is going to try m4ohn, but it might be a while. I'll leave results also. she does not want to try 1,4 because of the increased appetite.

rippednick

Awards
She ordered some Methyl-D yesterday and is gona run it at 2mg a day on top of the 19nor at 150mg a day. Read alot about Methyl-D not doing anything for men until you hit a dosage of 5mg+. One guy said he had great results but he ran it at 8mg for 7 weeks. We will see how it goes.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have some planned for my wife too but want to see how the m4ohn does. I hear it is milder than md. I probably wont stack anything with her. keep us updated.

dego

Awards
Lets have some updates please. :thumbsup:

And I could use a link to other boards that have more detailed info on females and androgens.

rippednick

Awards
Im not sure exactly how long she has been on now, i have a bad memory. But she is still runing 19nor at 50mg 3X a day, statcked with 2mg Methyl-D that she takes in morning and before bed. Her weight has increased about 1lb and her abbs are starting to show. She is still getting harder and more ripped by the day. Her shoulders and triceps are really starting to blow out as well as her quads. She is naturally skinny with that long lean build so she is starting to look really impressive. The only sides she has incountered now is a few mild bumps of acne on her back inbetween her shoulder blades.