Doctors and bloodwork

mccallister

Awards
Quick intro Ran a cycle of ultradrol followed pct with torem and 6-bromo. I have previously run ph but never had bloodwork done. Felt a little shut down after my pct so I visited a doctor and explained the scenario and he told me he didn't feel it was medically necessary and it was illegal to prescribe me bloodwork for hormone levels, I explained the supplement I used was technically legal but i felt like I was talking to a doorknob. I'm just wondering for those of you who do get bloodwork, if you visit a doctor for it, and how do you go about talking to a doc and if your open about your anabolic use. I live in south Florida and I know for a fact there's gotta be a hundred doctors who deal with steroid use. Any input or advice would be great thanks guys

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same issues here.. Definitely interested in knowledgable responders

mccallister

Awards
ur doc is an idiot and a liar. what the hell is illegal about a blood test? there is a whole sticky on this board about how to get bloodwork.
His reasoning is that it would be illegal to provide information on how to more effectively use steroids. Trust me I know this guy was more than a jerkoff. I've seen places I can order labs online but I'm not gonna drop that cash if I have insurance. I feel like if I tell a doctor that my d**k doesn't work and I'm tired all the time he'll accredit it to stress or some other bull**** because of my age, 24

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or look up the sticky how to get cheap blood work and get it done at a lab on your own. Post it up here and people can help out or look up the norms your self. Sure, you wouldn't have a doc telling you the results, but it would give you an idea and some of us are in the medical field and give some insight. If things look out of order you can then push your doc harder.

mccallister

Awards
Or look up the sticky how to get cheap blood work and get it done at a lab on your own. Post it up here and people can help out or look up the norms your self. Sure, you wouldn't have a doc telling you the results, but it would give you an idea and some of us are in the medical field and give some insight. If things look out of order you can then push your doc harder.
Found the sticky, very helpful. Thank you very much

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established