3rd Cycle, Tren?

milbrandt1

Awards
Looking to start another cycle in mid March and am interested in giving tren a try. Heard so many positives and negatives about the substance and was looking for a little advice. This would be my third cycle (excluding several prohormone cycles), first was test(500/wk) with dbol (weeks 1-4) and second was test(500/wk) with tbol (weeks 1-4) and finished with winny (weeks 7-12). Looking to add some lean mass and as it seems tren is the way to do so. What do you guys think about trying tren on a 3rd cycle? Stats are as follows:

23 yrs old
5'10''
195lbs
~7% bf

And that being said, I'd prefer to pin 1-2 times a week (I hate it) so I'd prefer test E and tren E

Thoughts?

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I'm gonna run Test-E and Tren-E either Feb 13th or 20th. This is also my 1st time trying Tren so I want to start with the slower E compound. Plus I also like to pin 2 times a week. Should be sick!!! I have done multiple Test/Deca cycles and Tren is deff not for ppl who haven't had a few injectable cycles on their belt. I'm running the Test @ 750mg and my Tren @ 400mg

milbrandt1

Awards
Thank you for the response, and good luck man. I'd like to do something similar, haven't went above 500mg with test before and was thinking about sticking with that and adding 300-400mg of tren per week so:

Test E 500mg 1-12
Tren E 300-400mg 1-10

Maybe throw in and oral to jump?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the response, and good luck man. I'd like to do something similar, haven't went above 500mg with test before and was thinking about sticking with that and adding 300-400mg of tren per week so:

Test E 500mg 1-12
Tren E 300-400mg 1-10

why not end both at the same time?
Id double the dose of test to whatever your tren is so 600/300 or 800/400

make sure you have caber hcg n all that jazz

dont expect the scale to change much on tren, look in the mirrior and watch your #s skyrocket. tren + dbol = best combo ive tried. I suggest adding some oral at the beginning, maybe towards the end finish with winny 50mgish?

milbrandt1

Awards
why not end both at the same time?
Id double the dose of test to whatever your tren is so 600/300 or 800/400

make sure you have caber hcg n all that jazz

dont expect the scale to change much on tren, look in the mirrior and watch your #s skyrocket. tren + dbol = best combo ive tried. I suggest adding some oral at the beginning, maybe towards the end finish with winny 50mgish?
Definitely willing to give that a shot, would you suggest 10-12 weeks? I've just simply never seen anyone use tren for longer than 10 weeks. I loved winny to be honest so I probably will see how I feel half way through and add if I wanted. I also liked tbol better than dbol, less bloat. Would that be better when using a cutting compound like tren? Thank you again for the responses.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Definitely willing to give that a shot, would you suggest 10-12 weeks? I've just simply never seen anyone use tren for longer than 10 weeks. I loved winny to be honest so I probably will see how I feel half way through and add if I wanted. I also liked tbol better than dbol, less bloat. Would that be better when using a cutting compound like tren? Thank you again for the responses.
ive used it longer i think 13/14? it wasnt doing much past than, than again, i lowered to the dose like 1/2 the original cuz i was going on some damn trip and wanted to come off as soon as i got back.

ive used both tbol and dbol, and i found dbol more bang for the buck. I did puff up slightly but liek after a week i you couldnt tell. not that you could really in the first place.

check into prop/mast/tren blends. could save you some $$ when getting all this junk cuz tren E is mucho dinero

milbrandt1

Awards
ive used it longer i think 13/14? it wasnt doing much past than, than again, i lowered to the dose like 1/2 the original cuz i was going on some damn trip and wanted to come off as soon as i got back.

ive used both tbol and dbol, and i found dbol more bang for the buck. I did puff up slightly but liek after a week i you couldnt tell. not that you could really in the first place.

check into prop/mast/tren blends. could save you some $$ when getting all this junk cuz tren E is mucho dinero
Thanks again for the advice man. Source doesn't have blends (besides test blends) or I'd absolutely look into it. So what do you think about the following?

Test E 600mg (1-12)
Tren E 300 (1-12)
Dbol 40mg (1-4)
Maybe add winny week 7?

Have hcg and can get caber. Also already have PCT.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards

Test E 500mg 1-12
Tren E 300-400mg 1-10

Yeah for only being your 3rd cycle 500 should be noce for tou. Good luck to you too bro. I'm gonna use Mdrol to kickstart.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again for the advice man. Source doesn't have blends (besides test blends) or I'd absolutely look into it. So what do you think about the following?

Test E 600mg (1-12)
Tren E 300 (1-12)
Dbol 40mg (1-4)
Maybe add winny week 7?

Have hcg and can get caber. Also already have PCT.
I ran this exact cycle well kinda! I added winny in at week 7 and ran it 50mgs to week 14, or maybe it was week8. Something similar anyways. I was using a blend so my doses may of been a little higher tho but not much.

mine was something like this

test e 600 1-12
tren e high 350 1-12
dbol 50mgs 1-4
winny 50mgs 7/8-14 forgot which

prolly my favorite cycle to date, im on it in my avatar i got the pedobear head and just started the winny.

milbrandt1

Awards
I ran this exact cycle well kinda! I added winny in at week 7 and ran it 50mgs to week 14, or maybe it was week8. Something similar anyways. I was using a blend so my doses may of been a little higher tho but not much.

mine was something like this

test e 600 1-12
tren e high 350 1-12
dbol 50mgs 1-4
winny 50mgs 7/8-14 forgot which

prolly my favorite cycle to date, im on it in my avatar i got the pedobear head and just started the winny.
That looks good, thanks again. I'll hopefully be ordering soon and starting in a month and a half. Hopefully getting close to your size.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
sounds good bud :) just make sure you got everything on hand cuz it can get kinda messy. my biggest sides i get are shortness of breath severely and night sweats pretty bad lol

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Yup, those night sweats are a bitch. You will be changeing your sheets every day. That was my biggest side, I liked it, and will prob be doing another run of it in April.

JP.

milbrandt1

Awards
Thanks guys, much appreciated, ordering tomorrow and going to buy a few extra pairs of sheets haha