Clarification on Clen/Keto cycle

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
First cycle of Clen/Keto in a couple weeks. Been reading a lot on everything and trying to gather as much info as possible. Going to run this for 4 weeks to see how it goes. Can someone give me the dosages for Clen/Keto? I know I'll be starting out at 20mcg for the Clen but I have no idea when/how to take the Keto. Also, I've read that I need to take taurine. Where could I find taurine in powder/pill form and how much to take a day? I just finished a cycle of Ultradrol and I'm at 12% bf and will hopefully be down around 10 when I'm done with my pct and ready to try this clen out...excited to see the results.

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
I work at Complete Nutrition and out of curiosity I checked some of our products for taurine and our NX6 which is an arginine based supplements for vascularity and pump has 500 mg's of taurine per dose haha is that a good amount? Was already going to use this with clen for veins...

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I work at Complete Nutrition and out of curiosity I checked some of our products for taurine and our NX6 which is an arginine based supplements for vascularity and pump has 500 mg's of taurine per dose haha is that a good amount? Was already going to use this with clen for veins...
3 g is the typical dose of taurine that is recomended for back pumps pre workout.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i would just pick up a bottle of taurine. its cheap, and is more cost effective im sure. i got 1 gram taurine caps, 100 in a bottle for 7 or 8 bucks from a vitamin store.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
oops, meant to say take about 3 -4 grams of taurine per day. trust me, the cramps WILL happen if you dont take it. i took clen back in november and had some killer leg cramps from not taking taurine the first few days.

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
Yea I called vitamin shoppe and you get 500mg's per pill with 100 dosages for cheap. Anyone know about the doses with clen/keto?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
oops, meant to say take about 3 -4 grams of taurine per day. trust me, the cramps WILL happen if you dont take it. i took clen back in november and had some killer leg cramps from not taking taurine the first few days.
???

ManBeast

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First cycle of Clen/Keto in a couple weeks. Been reading a lot on everything and trying to gather as much info as possible. Going to run this for 4 weeks to see how it goes. Can someone give me the dosages for Clen/Keto? I know I'll be starting out at 20mcg for the Clen but I have no idea when/how to take the Keto. Also, I've read that I need to take taurine. Where could I find taurine in powder/pill form and how much to take a day? I just finished a cycle of Ultradrol and I'm at 12% bf and will hopefully be down around 10 when I'm done with my pct and ready to try this clen out...excited to see the results.
Keto isn't proven to work

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
not sure about the keto dosages, never used it. i think i read somewhere that its about 2.5mg per day, but dont take my word on that one.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This guy works at Complete Nutrition?

I'd suggest skipping the clen and keto and doing a 12 week cycle of 5-deca-zol. And don't worry about a SERM, bro, just run the PCT that you guys suggest to all the high school kids who come in.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
This guy works at Complete Nutrition?

I'd suggest skipping the clen and keto and doing a 12 week cycle of 5-deca-zol. And don't worry about a SERM, bro, just run the PCT that you guys suggest to all the high school kids who come in.
Bwhahaha I was waiting for that one.

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
It's hard for me to get mad at that because I know theirs a lot of employees who have earned that bad rep but look dude, I come on this website to learn and voice my opinion, not to be criticized for this and that. I've never taken a Clen cycle and would like to soon and anyone who has dosages for clen or what to take with it to suppress the beta receptors would be greatly appreciated.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just use the forum search function to look at doses and lengths.

Outside of that, google clen cycles. It's pretty standard info that's all over the place.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Clen is tricky... it has a very long half-life (36 hours), so even if you taper up, you'll still have more than you expect in your system at any given time. "traditional" use involves tapering up to your max tolerance (starting at about 40mcg per day, going up 20 per day), and I've never heard of anyone going above 120mcg. 2 week runs were the most I could take using that protocol before the levels in my system got too high for me to enjoy life LoL.

ManBeast

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't waste your money on Keto run clen with 50 to 100 mg of diphenhydramine (benadryl) starting week 2...I'm telling you from 5 clen cycles and this has been the best for me also I read somewhere that the beta receptors that Keto cleanse are actually the ones affected by the EC stack not the ones affected by clen I maybe wrong so I'm not sure and I start at 40 mcg of clen and work my way up to 100 mcg increasing 20 mcg a day until I hit the hundred mark then I stay there until the 3rd day before my cycle ends...then I tamper down 20 mcg a day until the 14 days are up then continue the benadryl until I start the cycle again (2 weeks later) if you have any questions PM me bro

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
actually neither works on your receptors to clean them or anything. No studies have shown this. it's all broscience

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
I appreciate it guys, can't wait to start

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i took benedryl after about a week and half just to sleep better. it definitely started to affect the quality of sleep that i got.