Wtf is going on w me?

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
I'm one week into my 12wk test cyp cycle. Done 2 injects so far @ 300mg a piece. I'm starting to feel great in the gym, my strength is climbing, endurance is up, looking pumped for sure. The only problem- my sex drive has gone down! I thought test was supposed to raise it? I can get hard but it's not fully, a little more than half ****ed! Takes forever to cum too! I was hoping man beast or some of the guys could tell me what could b going on w me? This is a honest question. Any ideas would help me out alot. Thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Interesting to say the least, what else are you on besides the test? You have to also remember that *everyone* will react differently. Only thing I can hypothesize is that the gym is a placebo (most likely is) but your natural system is very sensitive to exogenous hormones and has shut down fully already.

ManBeast

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
Damn man beast! What should I do? Wait a week or two to see what's up? Or completely give up on my cycle & run my tamoxifen?

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
Oh I'm just running the test cypionate. Assault for my pre workout. I've had stim dick in the past from those products...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I think you should take a deep breath and relax for the moment. Being nervous/over-excited can lead to ED as well. You might have it in your head that you are on test so you should be a sex god or something, and it psyches you out. Honestly, all a mild dose of test did for me was increase the frequency, and that was after about 4 weeks on already.

So yeah, just take a breath, relax, enjoy your training, *maybe* ditch the pre-wo for a day or two to see if it helps.

Heck, even *relaxing* to some "adult materials" (i.e. not stimulating yourself for a bit while you watch it) might work wonders lol.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You might want to consider some celery seed for BP if you are using test and a PWO as well, your BP might be a bit high due to both.

ManBeast

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
I take real mass for post workout. Cool, I'll chill out. Thanks again for your input bro. Just wanted to see if you had any insight to what was happening to me.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The only insight could be that the lifts going up already is placebo (happened to me). And that your endocrine system has already shut down so for the moment (not too much longer) you are at a lower "base" testosterone level until the esters really start releasing sometime during the next week.

ManBeast

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
you can get "stim dick" from pre wo? never heard of that before :X

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Anything that has a stim that has vasoconstricting properties can do it.

ManBeast

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I've had ephedra d!ck before but never stim ****... Interesting stuff:)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ephedra is a stim, so you've had it.

could be a lot of things. could be his test is contaminated. could be all in his head. could be hormonal disruption.

who knows. but it's a side effect that should always be expected with steroid usage. if it doesn't happen, great, but this doesn't mean you shouldn't expect it. even with testosterone.

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
Hope it is all in my head bros! Thanks again for the replies

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
No trouble w ED today. Woke up rock hard! Lol. Think my test is kicking in(going into2nd week). What r the signs to b looking for to know it's working & I don't have bunk stuff? I got Cipiotesto 300 by human labs

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Faster than "normal" strength/mass gains. Possibly some water retention depending on dosage. Hopefully no gyno :D

ManBeast

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
Got my liquid letro & liquid tamoxifen today. What early signs of gyno should I b looking for to start my letro(don't wanna use it if I don't need to: save it for another cycle)? Also is water retiontion bad? Thanks man beast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
A little water retention is good for the joints, but too much is bad due to the rise in BP. Gyno will be first noticed as a tenderness/soreness behind the nipple. Most of us have a small lump there already just due to the fact that we all have the tissue that can become breasts, but it if enlarges/swells, gets tender or sore, then that is the early sign.

ManBeast

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If estrogen gets too high, your sex drive can drop.

Were you using no AI before?

srblan

Awards
  • Established
From what I've seen, letro can absolutely crush sex drive, so if that's a concern, you
might want to hold off as long as possible.

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
This is my first cycle. Just started a week ago. So I haven't used any AI before.

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
I will hold off on the letro as long as possible. Quick question- I'm always hungry now- u eat every 2-3hrs; a lot of meat & complex carbs but stay hungry. Is this an effect of higher test levels?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is.

ManBeast

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I will hold off on the letro as long as possible. Quick question- I'm always hungry now- u eat every 2-3hrs; a lot of meat & complex carbs but stay hungry. Is this an effect of higher test levels?
It can absolutely increase appetite. Add some fats like peanut butter/almonds/etc., that can help.

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
Hell yeah! Can't wAit to see some gains! Was worried I had some bunk gear.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
LMuscle Male Anti-Aging Medicine 27
Anabolics 11
howwedo107 Bulking 4
Supplements 59