What Fineflex do you prefer ?

potobori

Awards
Hey guys Finaflex has cought my eye and there alot of different kinds out there. What ones have u tried and liked ? The 550 finaflex and the 1-andro finaflex are supposedly good... what do you think ?

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
ive never tried it but i also read good stuff about the 1-andro finaflex when i looked it up

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
The 550 just came out (new version) and I think it may be my next to try. 1 Andro has good reviews though. Hmmmm. Keep us posted. Will you be logging it? Solo run? I say DO IT!

yeegits

yeegits

Awards
1-andro is great , just finished my cycle gained 10 lbs, only side effect was a little low sex drive nothin crazy, i suggest running 4 a day , 2 caps 12 hours apart for 30 days and for pct , 6 caps of pure test (3 twelve hours apart) and revolution black 2 caps before bedtime..........any questions feel free to ask

potobori

Awards
im gonna get fina 1-andro run that and then for pct take ahd by bpi and testforce 2 ! i dont think i even need a pct but it will help gains anyways.

yeegits

yeegits

Awards
why would you get that when you can buy a package deal for finaflex pure test and pct black for 40 $$, pm me ill get you the link

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
What's the active ingredient in the finaflex that you are reccomending a PCT with no SERM?

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The old 1-test required more than just an OTC PCT product for proper PCT (i.e. a SERM), why would this "new" version be any different?
And the Finaflex 550 had (no info on the website about the new one yet) superdrol in it, which requires a SERM.

ManBeast

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I soooo wanna try epi v

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Again, I understand that the new one is a new formula. But I doubt its truly mild enough to say that one doesn't need a SERM as PCT...
In all honesty, for most people, a SERM should be the backbone of any PCT.

ManBeast

potobori

Awards
I'm gonna take 4 polls a day of fine with 100mg of 6-bromo for 1 month and then ahd by bpi and test force 2 for 1 month. What you think about that ?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Been looking into an Epi-v as y first cycle before I try Hdrol after my 21st bday

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Is it really that big of a deal and/or difficult to find a proper Research Chemical to serve as a SERM in your PCT?

ManBeast

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Is it really that big of a deal and/or difficult to find a proper Research Chemical to serve as a SERM in your PCT?

ManBeast
My worry is that I will get a bunk Nolva and mess myself up bc my source was not legit

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
wellllllll google is your friend... put the name of the source into google along with several keywords like "legit" "scam" "fake" "review" and see what you get.

ManBeast

potobori

Awards
just get atd its pretty easy to find online and is a good estro blocker

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Preventing estrogen from being formed, and acting as a SERM are two totally different mechanisms within the body...

ManBeast

potobori

Awards
ya i know but u only need a serm if your running injectible or some crazy ass ph. Epi v doesnt even convert to estro lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That's horsecrap if you think that only "crazy" PHs or injectibles need SERMs. ANY time you are suppresed, a SERM will help get you started faster and safer than none.

ManBeast

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Manbeast knows his stuff man

potobori

Awards
Ya well a serm is great always but if your not being shut down at least 90% it's way too much.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
May whatever god you belive in bless and keep your nuts happy and healthy for you.

ManBeast

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Ya well a serm is great always but if your not being shut down at least 90% it's way too much.
what in the actual fock? if you are shut down anywhere near 90% you need a hell of a PCT. you sir are being ignorant.

potobori

Awards
Ok well real juice will shut you down 100% right ? Finaflex 1 andro isn't even considered a pro-hormone ? It's a precursor to DHEA right ??

yeegits

yeegits

Awards
FOR GOD SAKES THIS IS DHEA YOU DO NOT NEED A SERM potobori you are fine with an OTC pct on this one

yeegits

yeegits

Awards
FOR GOD SAKES THIS IS DHEA YOU DO NOT NEED A SERM potobori you are fine with an OTC pct on this one

potobori

Awards
Thank you lol these ppl think finaflex is a ph its just a dhea thing,,, how wold they sell it if it was a ph it would be illegal ?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
PHs aren't all illegal...

ManBeast

potobori

Awards
the onlyone that is legal is epistane right ?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
ya i know but u only need a serm if your running injectible or some crazy ass ph. Epi v doesnt even convert to estro lol
nether does tren. (of course its alot harsher than epi though)

I would still rec some sort of PCT after epi

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Also, a SERM is not an anti-e/aromatase inhibitor... and... DHEA can convert to estrogen (after it has converted to test) via the aromataste enzyme.

ManBeast

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the onlyone that is legal is epistane right ?
Epi, sdrol (kind of), hdrol, max lmg, dmz, pstanz, orastan a and e, cyanostane, etc...they're all legal, do some research

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Methylsten