Teens on steroids..

Page 1 of 9 1236 ... Last
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Teens on steroids..

Lorenzo Becker

Lorenzo is God - YouTube

Cody Montgomery

Seventeen year old Cody Montgomery does mandatory poses.

Have any of you guys seen these kids?
    They are both 16.

Crazy ish.. I hope their balls make it to Adulthood.

Not trying to bash, but damn.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Morons.
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great parenting! Wtf!?
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

No joke, this is insane.

And for the parenting thing.. lol

"You see how big Cody is getting! It must be all that there cell tech."

I don't get it.. They are either oblivious of the fact that steroids are involved, or they don't give a sh*t.
  6. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

High test for their age?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

obviously...

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    High test for their age?
    Lololol something like that..
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Or he could have that rare case of high hormonal levels.... Cant remember the.name of it.... One of.my buddies in high school had this
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

I have seen 2 people in my area get that big at around 17 without juice. Both had been lifting for 5 years and both came from jacked families. Am I saying thats normal not at all, am I saying its possible definitely. Sad story about one of them was he became a male model and the first thing his managing firm said was loose 25lbs when he was at 6% bf. He lost all his gains, but is making bank.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  11. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    I have seen 2 people in my area get that big at around 17 without juice. Both had been lifting for 5 years and both came from jacked families. Am I saying thats normal not at all, am I saying its possible definitely. Sad story about one of them was he became a male model and the first thing his managing firm said was loose 25lbs when he was at 6% bf. He lost all his gains, but is making bank.
    That's crazy as hell.
    How long it take him to lose that w8?
    5 years of lifting paid off good.
    U guys don't think it's possible?
    www.InsaneVeins.com

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

if i knew where to get steroids, or that they were sold as supplements, when i was 17, i would of used them. luckily my lazyness to search/research the subject stayed with me until i was 24
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That one kids a beast though! 16?! ... There has to be some coaching involved in the steroid use to get those results. He didnt learn on his own and grow like that in one year. Parents have to know, theirs no way.
  14. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313
    That one kids a beast though! 16?! ... There has to be some coaching involved in the steroid use to get those results. He didnt learn on his own and grow like that in one year. Parents have to know, theirs no way.
    Coaching I would agree on haha...
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    That's crazy as hell.
    How long it take him to lose that w8?
    5 years of lifting paid off good.
    U guys don't think it's possible?
    Around 6 months but he was barely eating at all and he just stopped lifting. I would have picked a different career before giving up 25lbs of muscle.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    Or he could have that rare case of high hormonal levels.... Cant remember the.name of it.... One of.my buddies in high school had this
    But look at the first kid, that is freaky for 16.

The second one I could believe MAYBE has great genetics and hormonal levels, but still at 16 how are young were they to start lifting and establish a base
  17. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Just saw Lorenzo...

$100 pounds in 2 years. Watched one of the other videos when he was a skinny kid...
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  18. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil

Around 6 months but he was barely eating at all and he just stopped lifting. I would have picked a different career before giving up 25lbs of muscle.
    Stop lifting and dropped Cals and lost it all in 6 months wow. Cardio?

Depending on how much they would pay me...
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Im jealous......
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

I remember my from 14-16 I gained 40lbs and was the strongest kid in school, football coach thought I was juicing, I was so ripped and had no idea what I was doing, 100% natty, lol and was taking celltech too!!!!

Also have friends that looked like these guys without juice, maybe not the first kid but the second one absolutely, reminds me when I was a teen, putting on muscle with those raging hormones was so easy

I'd have to see that first kid again and maybe see his family members, you have to have good genetics to get huge, using roids or not
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

First kid.. wow i have no idea..

the second? could very well be natty. I have see a couple 15-16 year olds that size. all from families of body builders etc, so i would say it is doable..
  22. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Wonder where hell I'm going wrong haha
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How old was Arnold when he started juicing?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Definitely in his 20s if I recall right. He has *phenomenal* genetics and came from a very physically active family background as well.

ManBeast
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheif
    No joke, this is insane.

And for the parenting thing.. lol

"You see how big Cody is getting! It must be all that there cell tech."

I don't get it.. They are either oblivious of the fact that steroids are involved, or they don't give a sh*t.
    hahaha kids should not be doing that but i lovei this quote must be all that cell tech hes takeing haha
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lafitmat

hahaha kids should not be doing that but i lovei this quote must be all that cell tech hes takeing haha
    Bahaha it must be though!

But guys, the second kid also has 18in+ arms..

Hah that doesn't really sound doable at that age with some kind of help, judging by how it is lean as hell.

He looks much bigger in other videos.

And as for Lorenzo, he claimed to be natural..

Lol 100 pounds of lean muscle mass in 2 years?

Wtf am I doing wrong? Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Wouldn't you claim to be all natural if you were him?

ManBeast
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Potatoes and steak, clearly all he's been getting.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

He must be getting some of that steak with active steroids and GH in it

ManBeast
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    He must be getting some of that steak with active steroids and GH in it

ManBeast

Bahahaha this^^

And when you said wouldn't I say I was natural too?

If you're serious, no I wouldn't. If it was that obvious atleast haha
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

The thing that blows my mind is; he's 16! I mean, even if he started working out when he was 14, with all the guidance in the world, damn it, he still started working out at 14, HEAVY.

This may be old fashion, but to my understanding at 14 working out heavy would stunt your growth, wouldn't it?! I would never let my kid stunt his growth at 14... No matter how jacked he would look. I would perhaps give a little bit of resistance, high reps, etc for someone that age, but nothing that would entail getting that big if it would stunt his growth.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The second kid you can't judge it without knowing his stats. He looks feasible. The first kid has some great coaching!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

The first kid looks big(er) because of the lighting I think. Don't care enough to look at any of his other videos to see if this is true. The second kid looks natural.
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Still impressive for 16 though.
  35. GTB
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    I remember my from 14-16 I gained 40lbs and was the strongest kid in school, football coach thought I was juicing, I was so ripped and had no idea what I was doing, 100% natty, lol and was taking celltech too!!!!

Also have friends that looked like these guys without juice, maybe not the first kid but the second one absolutely, reminds me when I was a teen, putting on muscle with those raging hormones was so easy

I'd have to see that first kid again and maybe see his family members, you have to have good genetics to get huge, using roids or not
    I agree with you my oldest son(just turned 16) has gained 45 lbs in 2 years. He has only been working out for the past 18 months , but he is dedicated. He isnspires me. But he just started creatine(not CellTech 75 g of sugar/per serving), lots of protein, and boat load of food. However the first kid is juicing, the second kid???. He may have great genes.
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    The second kid you can't judge it without knowing his stats. He looks feasible. The first kid has some great coaching!
    Well the second kid started at 150 at like 15% body fat and now he's 226 pounds at around 7.5% body fat.. So you tell me haha
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy
    Still impressive for 16 though.
    It is definitely impressive man, no doubt.

Anabolics or Not.
    It took a **** load of hard work, but they need to chill out.
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

F*ck that! Both of them r juiced up.
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    You're right, that could possibly do it. I can't remember the name of it, off the top of my head (hyperpituitariasm, I think), but the overactive pituitary could have insane amounts of HGH that could benefit someone. I assume it would be accompanied by a plethora of possible problems, too, though.

I just wish I knew about nutrition when I was younger. I was so worried about being cut and losing fat that I barely ate the entire time I'd lift. If I would have just upped cals while doing all the lifting I did, I can't imagine how different it would have been, haha. I pray that I have a son who has an interest in this stuff so I can teach him everything I didn't know and just watch him get jacked.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My 20yr old is doing just that. He is doing it all with just food right now. He is not even playing with supps except protein.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ergopharms 6 oxo or 11 oxo and teens?
    By redrocket399 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 05:09 PM
  2. methyl 1-d teens?
    By redbull3411 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 06:39 AM
  3. creatine and teens
    By bigjoey84 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 04:36 PM
  4. Teens