Andromass/Androbulk

LikeMike

Awards
I would like some input on possible dosing for AMv3 and androbulk. I have 2 bottles of andromass and one bottle of androbulk.
Previous cycle experience: one month androhard.
Training split;
Mon chest-back high reps
Tues legs high reps
Thurs shoulders arms
Fri legs low reps
Sat chest-back low reps
Diet:
Breakfast-4 egg whites 2 whole eggs
Meal one 8oz chicken 6oz sweet potato
Meal two 8oz chicken 6oz white potato
Meal three 8oz lean beef 6oz white potato
Post-workout meal 4oz (dry weight) pasta and 8oz tilapia

For the cyle I don't know what would be the most effective dosing for both products knowing that they both contain 4-dhea? I was planning on running for 6-8 weeks depending on how I feel and how the gains are going. For pct I have the following
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Endosurge
DAA
Reduce xt starting week three of pct
Erase starting week three of pct 3/3/2/1 (was also thinking of forma but heard it could be suppressive)

One worry of mine is that I've heard that 19nor compounds can be a little tricky in pct. I don't want to risk any gyno issues and although I think I have my pct covered pretty well I am very inexperienced. So i would appreciate any advice on possible dosing,pct, cycle suggestions and so on. I also have not seen very many threads about androbulk so I would appreciate any feedback PP reps may have to offer as well. Thanks

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
6 caps mass a day 3 caps of bulk a day for 8 weeks...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't use Nolva with 19-nor compounds like the actives found in Androbulk.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't use Nolva with 19-nor compounds like the actives found in Androbulk.
You would suggest clomid over nolva here? What about torem in this case?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go with Clomid since Tor is a metabolite of Nolva.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Rodja, are you saying NO torem pct, that is my go to SERM and I'm running androbulk too

LikeMike

Awards
I saw in another post a person said to use clomid for pct with 19nor compounds. What is the reason for this? I just worry about the emotional sides that I hear associated with clomid.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i like this idea. very simple and straight forward. should produce some sick gains as well. clomid is likely the best bet as far as being the most appropriate serm to use. the rest of your pct looks pretty solid, op.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja, are you saying NO torem pct, that is my go to SERM and I'm running androbulk too
I'm not exactly saying no, but I am just extrapolating some on-paper data.

I saw in another post a person said to use clomid for pct with 19nor compounds. What is the reason for this? I just worry about the emotional sides that I hear associated with clomid.
The emotional sides of Clomid are highly overrated.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed I was never emotional on clomid

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently on 100mgs of clomid.. I don't feel any different.

LikeMike

Awards
So what should the dosing protocol be with clomid?
50/50/25/25 or could i get away with 50/25/25/25? Should i still incorporate the erase in week three? Im starting to think i should just run the andromass solo for 8 weeks and mess with the androbulk some other time. I havent done enough research on clomid and my pharma nolva is already in route.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed.

Agreed I was never emotional on clomid
Agreed.

So what should the dosing protocol be with clomid?
50/50/25/25 or could i get away with 50/25/25/25? Should i still incorporate the erase in week three? Im starting to think i should just run the andromass solo for 8 weeks and mess with the androbulk some other time. I havent done enough research on clomid and my pharma nolva is already in route.
Clomid at 50/25/25/25 will be enough. I'd say go with the Bulk as well, but that is just my opinion. Not sure what Rodja is hinting at with the no Nolva here, not that I am the biggest fan (Clomid is my go-to), but he is deeper into studies then I am.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
To be honest I never really heard of using nolvadex instead of clomid for PCT until I got to this board. It was always clomid 100% all the way. for other purposes? sure nolvadex, but for PCT? gotta be clomid.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed.

Agreed.

Clomid at 50/25/25/25 will be enough. I'd say go with the Bulk as well, but that is just my opinion. Not sure what Rodja is hinting at with the no Nolva here, not that I am the biggest fan (Clomid is my go-to), but he is deeper into studies then I am.
Rodja as well as others have commented on using nolva because it is a 19-nor derivative. And has been said to cause people to lactate on cycle.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Rodja as well as others have commented on using nolva because it is a 19-nor derivative. And has been said to cause people to lactate on cycle.
Yea probably not much fun to look down and realize your lactating man milk. Apparently the issue with 19-nor compounds and Nolva has to do with the progesterone receptor. Nolva can up-regulate the progesterone receptor density. Then 19-nor compounds can bind to the progesterone receptor, so taking Nolva at the same time as a 19-nor can increase the risk of progesterone issues. It's advised against taking Nolva if you are attempting to limit or treat gyno mid cycle.

However, if the Nolva is taken for PCT only, this is not an issue. The 19-nor has already left the system, so it won't cause a problem with the increased progesterone receptors caused by the Nolva.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally hate clomid, but in this case I would use it

Also I would dose the Bulk at at least 4 caps a day instead of 3

Aish1234

Awards
Iam going to buy andromass,and i was just wondering what PCT i should take and how often im suppose to take it. I have only ever taken Dianavar.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, are you logging this cycle? If so...where?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
andromass 4 week cycle. what PCT should i take?
For PCT you can use what you have on hand. As you stated earlier:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Endosurge
DAA
Reduce xt starting week three of pct
Erase starting week three of pct 3/3/2/1

This regimen will suffice for your cycle. Nolva is fine with 19 nors. Bam I said it, and can explain if necessary. If you don't believe me, you can order some clomid, but you're good to go, especially with this PH cycle. Make sure your diet is on lockdown though.

LikeMike

Awards
OP, are you logging this cycle? If so...where?
I would love to be very detailed but unfortunatley with my schedule that is not possible. I will however update this post weekly with my progress. I have the clomid and will be running it at 50/25/25/25. Started today and decided on 6 mass and 4 bulk daily. STAY TUNED!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to be very detailed but unfortunatley with my schedule that is not possible. I will however update this post weekly with my progress. I have the clomid and will be running it at 50/25/25/25. Started today and decided on 6 mass and 4 bulk daily. STAY TUNED!!!
Look forward to the update.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Anyone have a link to someone on here who is logging AM and AB together? Very interested. Oh and thanks everyone for the input on clomid...I didn't know that was better in this case than torem

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone have a link to someone on here who is logging AM and AB together? Very interested. Oh and thanks everyone for the input on clomid...I didn't know that was better in this case than torem
here is one that also adds in Drive (just started) should be some more on our review forum over at our site.

LikeMike

Awards
I decided not to run the androbulk and am running AMv3 solo right now. From the looks of the other logs I'm thinking about adding hdrol at 50 mg for 4 weeks. Basically it would look like this.
AMv3 6/6/6/6/6/6
Hdrol 0/0/50/50/50/50
Pct clomid 50/50/25/25 maybe 50/25/25/25 depending on how I feel
DAA starting last week of cycle at 3 grams
Cort control and erase start 3rd week of pct.

How does this look? This is my first real ph and I want to make the most out of it but I also want to be as safe as possible. Any suggestions?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I decided not to run the androbulk and am running AMv3 solo right now. From the looks of the other logs I'm thinking about adding hdrol at 50 mg for 4 weeks. Basically it would look like this.
AMv3 6/6/6/6/6/6
Hdrol 0/0/50/50/50/50
Pct clomid 50/50/25/25 maybe 50/25/25/25 depending on how I feel
DAA starting last week of cycle at 3 grams
Cort control and erase start 3rd week of pct.

How does this look? This is my first real ph and I want to make the most out of it but I also want to be as safe as possible. Any suggestions?
Looks good, I like hdrol dosed higher, but with the AM and it being your first cycle it might be good where it is at.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
I hear transaderm is good with hdrol but not sure if that's the case with the AM too...??

akaVeritaS

Awards
here is one that also adds in Drive (just started) should be some more on our review forum over at our site.
Had to make a new account here because they never got back to me here about changing my old account. :(

Anyway. I'm glad to know the reps know about my log. :)

On another note, it is starting to look like I'll have trenavar here soon... Might add that on for the last 4 weeks or, if I respond very well to the bulk/mass combo, I'll add it on for the last two weeks, then run it for two weeks solo in an attempt to solidify all the gains I made.

So...Rodja. Can you explain why Clomid is the best choice for PCT with bulk? As I've said in my thread at PP, I've got some Nolva, but I was planning on getting Torem instead. Now it appears I actually want to get Clomid??? Please aware me.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would add the Trenavar earlier in imo, easier transition to PCT and the AS products will help solidify the gains.

akaVeritaS

Awards
I would add the Trenavar earlier in imo, easier transition to PCT and the AS products will help solidify the gains.
So like... week 2-6? That is doable, if I'm understanding you correctly.

Scuba Steveo

Awards
I have a log going in the Supplement Log section here. Currently nearing the end of week 3 with AM and week 1 AB.

akaVeritaS

Awards
Yeah he is saying if tren isn't to be run through the whole cycle, consider running it earlier on.
It's actually looking like I'm going to hold off until after this cycle. I've got enough trenavar for two cycles of 4 weeks, and I think I'll run it first thing this summer with Lean as a cut. Could be legendary. Then in the fall/winter I'll run it as part of a bulk.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's actually looking like I'm going to hold off until after this cycle. I've got enough trenavar for two cycles of 4 weeks, and I think I'll run it first thing this summer with Lean as a cut. Could be legendary. Then in the fall/winter I'll run it as part of a bulk.
Sounds good, would like to hear your feedback when you do run it