Newbie's questions!

stonehome7

Awards
Hello!

I had done oral only cycles a few years ago and gain a little muscles.

I now decided to do injection.
I have researched info on internet and tried to read many threads but they don't answer all my questions.

assume that I choose this cycle

1-10 Cyp 400mg/wk
1-12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
1-12 L-dex .25mg ED

PCT
Day 1 300mg Clomid /20mg nolva / .25mg l-dex

Cyp one ample = 200mg/2ml

1. How much dose I need to inject? It was hard to find answer about this.
Please explain easily for me..like
first day(Mon) 100mg, third(Wed) 100mg, fifth(Fri) 100mg, fourth(Sun) 100mg

2. What about spots? Do I need to rotate?
like Arm(first day)->hip(other day)->thigh(other day) ?

3. I am planning to inject Cyp in afternoon and eat Nolva and L-dex before sleeping.
Is it a bad idea to take Nolva and L-dex together? Do I need to make term between them?

4. About PCT cycle,
300mg Clomid /20mg nolva / .25mg L-dex
/ <- means and?
and how can I take them? all together? separately? Could you please explain details for me?

5. L-dex is for drinking?

Please save newbie!
I am lively monitoring my thread and appreciate all of your answers!

Thank you!!

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I'm really gona try not to flame you. But damn! You have alot more searching to do. "I said I would try" :)

1st off, Nolva is for pct. No need to run it through the cycle.

2nd. I'm guessing there a 2ml amp dosed at 200mg/ml. That meens the 2ml amp has a total of 400mg of test in it. each ml is 200mg of test.

3rd this would meen you would inject 1ml twice a week. So 1 amp a week to reach 400 mg's a week.

4th your Pct is doesed really wrong maybe like 40mg nolva and 50mg clomid a day for pct.

5th unless you have a gyno issue you don't need l-dex

6th Really? You need help with injection sites. use your glutes.

7th You are really not ready for this. Pull your head out of your ass and do some real research before you really mess yourself up!
You have no clue what your doing, I was really waiting for you to ask if someone could come to your house and do this all for you.

8th I really said "I'm really gona try not to flame you" And I tried. But holly ballz. You have alot more learning to do.

JP.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for saving me the typing :D

ManBeast

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
i love how newbs show off how they know nothing about anything and end up being trolls or never answering

dialtone

Awards
i love how newbs show off how they know nothing about anything and end up being trolls or never answering
They do actually... he will no doubt be asking the same (or similar) questions in a few days time under a different user name. Just look at the amount of people around here with 1-5 posts to their names.