What do you guys think of this cycle?

Mivvi

Awards
What's up lads?!

Hope you all had a good Christmas and New year and all the best to you guys for your goals in 2012!!

Did my first ever cycle in September last year and so thought I'd have a go at planning my next one for April/May this year. I previously did Test Cyp with Winny towards the end and a Dbol kicker.

For this cycle, I was thinking about mixing it up and doing the following:

Weeks 1-8 - 400mg/week Deca Durabolan
Weeks 1-8 - 200mg/week Primobolan Depot
Weeks 3-7 - 210mg/week Winny tabs

I'm a little confused as to what I should use for a PCT because I know that none of those aromatise significantly at the doses I have planned and my test stimulation isn't affected significantly by what I've chosen. However, better safe than sorry so I plan on doing 2000iu hCG for 3 weeks straight after (or one week after?) the last pin of Primo/Deca and I'll run Tamoxifen for 4 weeks at 40mg/week for 2 weeks and then just 20mg/week for the last 2. And then the cycle's done!!

I realise that winny tabs are slightly liver toxic so I'll run some liver milk throughout weeks 3-7 and maybe for another week for good measure.

So... what do you guys think?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You do realize that your natural test will be shutdown during that cycle nonetheless... I'm not sure why you think otherwise.

ManBeast

Mivvi

Awards
I obviously must have read it wrong coz reading the pdf over it says that these steroids will affect natural testosterone levels. fail... my bad! But what do you think of the cycle anyway, ManBeast? Reckon my PCT is okay for a cycle like this?

I just didn't fancy sticking test in there! Is that really a bad idea? I know test is used as a base but I didn't think it was a necessity. What do you think?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
decca without test = no libido while on cycle.

ManBeast

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Might end up with a limp noodle if you don't add Test. Test plus a little proviron are a good 1-2 punch for the libido.

Mivvi

Awards
Having no libido would be awkward to say the least... So if I added test cyp through weeks 1-7 and then started Nolva and hCG in weeks 9-12 and 9-11 respectively?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Why are you running long esters for short cycles? with the ramp up times on those compounds you'll be "on" for like 3-4 weeks tops...

ManBeast

Mivvi

Awards
I don't want to be pinning all the time coz I have no one to do it for me for the more difficult/awkward spots like my butt haha ! Thought that if I used a long ester like cyp as opposed to a short one like prop that I'd not need to pin as often which would be convenient and would give my legs and delts a chance to recover.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Correct, but they also take longer to kick in, so basically you'd be taking the first 3-4 weeks letting the compounds really kick in, be on for 3-4 weeks, then pct for 4 weeks, then off for at least 12 weeks.

See what I'm getting at?

Maybe Deca for 12 weeks ,test for 14 weeks, winny for 4-6 weeks at the end, with a kickstart of either dbol or a solid PH for 4 weeks.

If you have your diet and training in check... this will be a monster of a cycle. Make sure you have some clomid for PCT, some arimidex for bloat/gyno if it happens, and some liver support due to the winny (i'm asuming its oral), and the possible addition of another 17aa compound to kickstart ya.

ManBeast

Mivvi

Awards
Great advice and if I had the time I would certainly give that cycle a go! The thing is, I don't have much time to fit a steroid cycle in so I was trying to keep it relatively short but at the same time make it quite powerful. What if I substituted test cyp for test prop and kept the cycle down to 8 weeks. So I'd have:

Weeks 1-8: Deca at 400mg/week
Weeks 1-8: Test prop at 200mg/week
Weeks 1-8: Primobolan at 200mg/week
Weeks 5-9: Winstol orals at 210mg/week

With Tamoxifen and hCG for PCT starting in week 10. How does that sound for a shorter cycle?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
deca still has a very long ester attatched, as does the primo.

ManBeast

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
If yu dont have "time" to run a proper cycle. I would say hold off until you do. Thad when yu would see optimal resuts

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since you are convinced you want to use deca but want to run this short cycle, NPP might fit better.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
since pinning all the time is an issue. Get Test-E or Test-C.

Run Test @ 400mg or more per week
Run Deca @ 400mg or more per week
Run Primo @ whatever you can afford

Run all of them 12 weeks or longer. Otherwise ditch the long esters and go with Test Prop and Winny for 8 weeks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
He can't run anything longer than 8 weeks he said...

I'm starting to think a 6 week helladrol cycle will do him better.

ManBeast

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Having no libido would be awkward to say the least... So if I added test cyp through weeks 1-7 and then started Nolva and hCG in weeks 9-12 and 9-11 respectively?
Start the HCG right away, 250iu 2xwk. I'd run HCG right through PCT at the same IU also. No need to go up to 2000iu a week with HCG. Using HCG after cycle, during PCT is not considered good protocol now... Keep in mind if you must use Deca, Nolva is not going to help with the sides. Personally, I think Deca is a poor choice.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Or try Bolasterone and let us know what happens! :)