best to stack with m4ohn?

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
what other ph/ps's would be desirable/undesirable with the m4ohn? i may use a transderm along side? tia dudes

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone knows for sure what would be the ultimate stack for this compound but that's kinda part of the fun..experimenting to see what works best.

I've done 4AD/oht dermal stacked with m4ohn and it worked pretty well. I'd like to stack it with a 4ad/1T injectable and see what grows.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be doing a 1-test cyp/sledge test with m4ohn soon, and will post results.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow I start a M4ohn/1,4 AD stack for 8 weeks. My reason, I'm looking for lean gains and minimal sides.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
same as dman probably, clean gains not a bunch of water. kind of wondered how 1 test would do, was afraid 4ad might not work so well. but what do i know!

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
My next cycle I'm gonna use 1-test/4oht dermal and m4ohn at 30mg a day. I think this will make a killer cycle, for good lean gains. Just my theory though.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow I start a M4ohn/1,4 AD stack for 8 weeks. My reason, I'm looking for lean gains and minimal sides.
I'd like to hear results. I'm thinking of a similar cycle.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
We'll keep ya posted. Its the nature of both M4Ohn and 1,4 AD that they start out slow, say 2 to 4 weeks before they kick in. That's one reason I'm going for 8 weeks this cycle. Given the success I had last cycle with M4Ohn, I'm looking forward to this cycle more than any other I have ever done. I'm set to do 40 mgs ED (4 X 10) of the M4Ohn and 900 mgs ED (3 X300) of the 1,4 AD. I want (1) lean gains, (2) to lean out what I already have (200lbs @ 5'11") and (3) Increased strength.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Scorpio and Dutchman--both cycles look good! Definitely like to hear how they progress. As for other possibilities, M4OHN and 3-Alpha t/d worked really well for me recently. I started with M4OHN and M5AA, but switched to avoid the M stacking. I ran 1T t/d at the same time too. Good luck.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i've been doing 1,4ad oral at about 680mgs/day. just partitioned the 9 gms i had on the shelf. may have to buy some more. (don't really have the funds right now especially at $4/gm like $3/day) may just fire up some 1-test transderm i have made up. may run a little 4ad just to keep up. was gonna do only 4 weeks but will probably take it out 6-8.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was thinking 1-test and m4ohn as well, maybe some 4ad to avoid libido problems. Seems like a great stack for lean gains.

I remember a thread where I think 2 people said they got gyno from a m4ohn and mdien stack so this may be one to avoid if you're gyno prone.

darius

I am prone to gyno (pubertal gyno) and had no problems with my m4ohn cycle, but then again I used 10mg of Nolva each day starting like week 2+.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, you guys bettter find something to stack with M4OHN cuz M4OHN as a standalone won't do ****! And that way when you do get some gains from your stack, you can waste more money by buying more M4OHN.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
yeah, you guys bettter find something to stack with M4OHN cuz M4OHN as a standalone won't do ****! And that way when you do get some gains from your stack, you can waste more money by buying more M4OHN.
I whole-heartedly disagree with this statement, but what do I know :blink: ? If you stack M4OHN with lots and lots of 4AD (like I'm doing now), you might wanna use something to control estrogen (like an AI or some form of DHT), as M4OHN will add to the 4AD bloat, IMO. But with the addition of one of them, that stack is the **** :thumbsup:! Also 1-test trans or cyp will only make things better, 4OHT is also a great addition as it will help control estrogen as well.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
My next cycle I'm gonna use 1-test/4oht dermal and m4ohn at 30mg a day. I think this will make a killer cycle, for good lean gains. Just my theory though.
This sounds really interesting. Keep us updated :)

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to try the m1,4ad with m4ohn. This has had a few recommendations.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to try the m1,4ad with m4ohn. This has had a few recommendations.
Might be safer to use the nonmethylated version of the 1,4, or there is an esterified version of the ohn available without the methyl as well.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I whole-heartedly disagree with this statement, but what do I know :blink: ?.
hey soldier, wanna battle? As much as i wanted to believe in M4OHN, my 2 real life feedbacks on M4OHN tells me it's crap. how many people do you know using M4OHN as a standalone have any lean gains or effective cut? hardly any. anyone with any results from M4OHN either stacked and/or changed up their diets or w/o routine. look at some crap results from am members like deoudes(catabolic cycle, i had the same effect) and juiceman(sorry we bagged you so badly, you were right).

Stop lying to people already. i luv custom, sldge, methyls, but i'm not going to hype crap anymore. M4OHN has bad feedbacks at bb.com , bullk and AL. It's only here that you guys are holding on to it like MD. give it up, you'll get 10X better results on a 1T/4-AD trans than with M4OHN. :hammer:

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
anyone with any results from M4OHN either stacked and/or changed up their diets or w/o routine.
Well, I didnt change anything in my workout program or diet. I can say I'm having some results from m4ohn. They arent huge, but i was not expecting that from a MILD compound like it is.

give it up, you'll get 10X better results on a 1T/4-AD trans than with M4OHN. :hammer:
I'm sure of it, but also more sides.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
How does this sound...
week 1-4 300mg transdremal 4ad
week1-4 100mg oht
week 2-4 15 mg m1t, split doses 8 hours apart\
week1-4 16mg m0hn
week5-8 40 mg mohn

I wanted to do a 8 week mohn cycle, but now I'm thinking working the m1t in there would yield much better results.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
How does this sound...
week1-4 100mg oht
week1-4 16mg m0hn
week5-8 40 mg mohn

I wanted to do a 8 week mohn cycle, but now I'm thinking working the m1t in there would yield much better results.
Kiss your nuts goodbye.:drunk:

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Why do you say that?

Here's my reasons for doing it like that. First' I'd like to run m40hn for the first 4 weeks to get it in my system,( I could run 8mg ed, if that would be better) but not expecting much gains. (might help keep water retention down some though.)

The 4ad and hydroxytest, will counter the sides from the m1t.

Then the last 4 weeks, I will (hopefully) maintain all my gains for the m1t and harden up, maybe adding another pound or 2.

m40hn is mild on natural test suppresion and thus my nads will begin producing again.

Thus when I get to pct, 4 weeks after the m1t my natural test will not be as low and thus, I should keep my streangth and size.

Is my theory so wrong??!!

If I'm making a few minor mistakes in this cycle, please suggest something I should change.

Thanx

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking, maybe I'll do the above cycle. But I'm now gonna do this.

How does this sound...
week1-4 100mg oht
week 5-6 nolva as pct 40mg ed

week5-6 m4ohn 16 mg ed (to get it in my system)
week7-10 m4ohn 40mg ed

week 11-12 nolva 20mg ed

I'll be taking hawthorneberry, milk thistle and r-ala often and throughout.

How does that look everybody??

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does this sound...
week1-4 100mg oht
week1-4 16mg m0hn
week5-8 40 mg mohn

Throw out the m1t, and go with a 1-test transdermal for 6 weeks. I would also bump the 4-ad/oht to 6 weeks, run the m4ohn all the way through, and finish out with the last couple of weeks on just the m4ohn.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Ideally that's what I'd want to do. However I can't touch 1-test in any form. It makes my skin break out bigtime.

Plus If I can put on 15 lb's on m1t and then solidify most of those gains with 4ohn, wouldn't that be better?

What do you think of my other cycle with the pct inbetween Ryansm?

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I've come up with another option, since I want this to be a lean bulking stack.
Here it is.

week1-6 m4ohn 40mg ed 8mg 5 times a day
week7-9 m4ohn 16mg ed 4mg 4times a day
week 7-9 m1t 15mg ed

week 10 60mg nolva
week 11 40mg nolva
week 12 20mg nolva.

This seems much easier, cos I don't really want water retention, since this will be in the summer holiday.

I'll be taking all the anxiliries like milk thistle etc often.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
hey soldier,
Sounds like a CSM yelling at me for not wearing my beret while walking to my car. :icon_lol:
wanna battle? As much as i wanted to believe in M4OHN, my 2 real life feedbacks on M4OHN tells me it's crap. how many people do you know using M4OHN as a standalone have any lean gains or effective cut? hardly any. anyone with any results from M4OHN either stacked and/or changed up their diets or w/o routine. look at some crap results from am members like deoudes(catabolic cycle, i had the same effect) and juiceman(sorry we bagged you so badly, you were right).

Stop lying to people already. i luv custom, sldge, methyls, but i'm not going to hype crap anymore. M4OHN has bad feedbacks at bb.com , bullk and AL. It's only here that you guys are holding on to it like MD. give it up, you'll get 10X better results on a 1T/4-AD trans than with M4OHN. :hammer:
I'm also going on real life feedback. 2 separate times I've used M4OHN. Coincidently I've made the most strength gains while on it, and also I've had more people come up to me and ask me "What are you on?" or "Have you been working out?" while on M4OHN. I do beleive it might not work for some. Hell, some people claim that M1T does nothing for them, which I don't beleive for a second, but they'll scream it till they're blue in the face. There's also overwhelming positive feedback for M4OHN, from bros like me (and I've used everything legal under the sun), Bioman, DR. D (who I beleive said got better results than with Anavar mg/mg in another thread).

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I've come up with another option, since I want this to be a lean bulking stack.
Here it is.

week1-6 m4ohn 40mg ed 8mg 5 times a day
week7-9 m4ohn 16mg ed 4mg 4times a day
week 7-9 m1t 15mg ed

week 10 60mg nolva
week 11 40mg nolva
week 12 20mg nolva.

This seems much easier, cos I don't really want water retention, since this will be in the summer holiday.

I'll be taking all the anxiliries like milk thistle etc often.
I would start the cycle with the m1t, that way you might be able to keep that gains better, imo. Looks good though.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'd go 1T weeks 1-6
4AD weeks 1-4
M1T weeks 3-4
M4OHN weeks 5-8
PCT weeks 9-12

weeenisss

Board Supporter
Awards
Sounds like a CSM yelling at me for not wearing my beret while walking to my car. :icon_lol:
Lol I remember that sh*t in the Marines, made me laugh everytime.
try walking to the chow hall with dirty boots and no cover around a DS...anyways to stack with M4ohn, im loving the m14ad, barely any sides, great gains, up 15lbs in 3.5 weeeks, i dont notice the body comp changes, but i have had people asking. i wouldnt do this stack too often due to two methyls, but with these kind of gains, i probably wont have to, from what i understand the m4ohn is just barely starting to kick in.

BLiStEr

Awards
what other ph/ps's would be desirable/undesirable with the m4ohn? i may use a transderm along side? tia dudes
Here is a stack that I just ran for 8 weeks, gained 6 lbs of "VERY LEAN" muscle without any bloat and seemed to burn fat a little more that normal during this cycle. NOTE: This cycle was an experimental one with some products that I had never used before. I have other 1-t cyps' at 100mg/ml on hand (oil based), but I wanted to run a cycle of the water based 1&4 Test to check the results which were decent:

wk 1-2 front load MAD250 (methyl 4-ad)
wk 1-8 1 test cyp 50mg per 1ml/cc (therefore having to pin 1.5ml per day to get 525mg per week)
wk 1-8 4 test cyp 200mg per 1ml/cc (pin 1ml per day to get 1400mg per wk)
wk 4-8 Designer Supps M4OHN 16MG per day (4 tabs of 4mg per day)

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What did you front-load the M4AD at, dosage wise? 250mg a day? Did you like it?

BLiStEr

Awards
What did you front-load the M4AD at, dosage wise? 250mg a day? Did you like it?
I started 300mg a day b/c I was doing 3cc 2x per day at 50mg/ml. I liked it pretty well. I did previous cycles where I front loaded M-1T which I felt was better on strength gains, but the M-4ad was a decent size builder but some of it was bloat. At the end of the first 2 weeks with the 1&4 Test accompanied by the M-4ad I was swollen to the max. Things started to even out (bloat gone away) after the m-4ad was over and looking good. I had no real problems with the m-4ad (blood pressure got out of control a couple times 140 over 100) and I really do not care for it too much in comparison to other products. One thing I noticed for myself (and I am well aware that this may not happen for most others if not anyone), but I experienced some real crazy pumps. I could go into the gym and when my workout was over I did not look like the same person that entered. That was a great feeling and the pumps lasted 3-4 hrs after I left the gym. I did not have to pump up later to go out. So all in all this cycle was very decent and the combination seemed to work well.

Last edited:

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of adding some m4ad instead of the m1t.

Ryansm, my main problem with running the m1t first, is twofold. First how do I eliminate the sides in the start and second when should I run pct then?

After the m1t of after the next 6 weeks of m4ohn?

My final Idea is as follows:

m4ad 125mg ed week1-3(to counter sides)
m1t 15mg ed week1-3
nolva 40mg ed week 4-5
mohn 40mg ed week 4-8 or 9 or 10 (Not sure here, please advise)

then nolva for 2 weeks at 20mg ed at the end.

How's that?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would really not suggest running another methyl with m1t. I think you just need to run one of the substances be it m1t or m4ohn, and go with that. Why are you so concerned with bloat? If you want to reduce it then get some letro. I really think that m4ohn should be ran for atleast 6 weeks, and that is just too long if you add 2 weeks of m1t at the end for 8 weeks total on a methylated cycle. Pick up some 1-test, and run that with the m4ohn for 6 weeks. Then take 6 weeks off, and run the m1t for 2-4 weeks with some 4-ad.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm gonna run the m1t at the end first cycle.

I kept my gains well last time from m1t.

I'll run the m4ohn for 6 weeks and then see how I feel. If I feel great, no shutdown etc. then I'll proceed with the m1t. Depends how much I can gain off that on it's own.

Well I got my answer. m4ad is not on my list anymore.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
m4ohn alone at lower doses is a subtle, slow acting Ph with virtually no bad sides and all good ones. Anybody who's displeased with their m4ohn can send it to me!

As a stand alone I started at 5 mg and ramped up to 30 mg over 4 weeks. I gained 5 lbs of LBM during that time under very catabolic conditions, had energy and a great libido.

I have no reason to lie, I have to pay for Sledge's stuff just like everybody else. If you don't believe me I simply don't care..more m4ohn for me!

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I have no reason to lie, I have to pay for Sledge's stuff just like everybody else. If you don't believe me I simply don't care..more m4ohn for me!
It's funny how the few people that don't like M4OHN insist that the overwhelming majority of us who love the stuff are either A) Lying to others to sell something that's ****; or B) Lying to ourselves and seeing "placebo" gains in strength, body composition, vascularity, and positive effects on mood and sense of well being, all for weeks at a time.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm married, I gave up denial a long time ago.

azurescen

Awards
i'm two weeks into an m1t/m4ohn cycle. the m4ohn has just kicked in the last couple of days. i'm not using 4ad with the m1t this time cuz it bloated me so bad and started a bit of gyno on day eight of my m1t/4ad cycle.

i'd say take the m4ohn from the start no matter when you decide to kick in the m1t or test for that matter. it takes a good ten days to start feeling the m4ohn but once it kicks in it feels great.

i'm taking 24 mgs m4ohn ed, divided into three doses: 8mgs every eight hours. 10mgs m1t @ 5mgs preworkout, and 5mgs before bed, and i also take 100mgs 1 test (small dose, i know) with my third m4ohn dose during the day.

i wanted to use 15mgs of m1t but it's much easier on me to use the 1 test during the part of my day that i need to feel more normal and get along with my wife!

so in a nutshell:
6:30AM: 8mgs m4ohn
5mgs m1t
7:30: gym
2:30PM: 8mgs m4ohn
100mgs 1 test
10:30PM: 8mgs M4ohn
5mgs m1t

i like the way this is working out for me. just when i felt like i just wanted to quit the ass kickin' m1t cuz i couldn't handle the sides, the m4ohn kicked in and does a stellar job of alleviating the m1t sides. lethargy is very minimal now, back pain has even subsided, sex drive is up, bloat is not happening i think due to no 4 ad this cycle, and i am up a solid eleven pounds with no noticeable gain in BF. strength is going up and recovery time is awesome.

i started both ph's at the same time and i plan to run the m1t for another week at same dose, then continue the m4ohn for two more weeks as a stand alone but upping the dosage to 32 mgs ed to solidify the m1t gains.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
yeah, no matter what anone else says, I like the hell out of M4OHN. It does take time to kick in, it doesn't blow you up like M1T (so don't have the wrong expectations), and it may take a higher dose than earlier presumed. ( I got to 40mg). The effectiveness, however, is unquestionable in my mind.