Hey, I'm new here... One quick cycle question.

cobain67

Banned
Awards
I am planning on running a cycle of the following:

weeks 1-6: VPX 1-Test, VPX EQ, VPX 4-HT

PCT
Nolva, Aromadex, ZMA, SAN Edotest, VPX CEX, L-Glutamine and a whole lotta protein!

Now the question is, I am looking to gain 20lbs and keep 15. I am relatively new to PHs and have only done two short 2-week 1testers. (cut short for personal reasons) I now have the time to dedicate myself to the cycle. Is this type of a gain reasonable? Will the EQ hinder size gains? the 4-HT? Speedy response needed, as I am due to start tomorrow.. Thanks.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I am planning on running a cycle of the following:

weeks 1-6: VPX 1-Test, VPX EQ, VPX 4-HT

PCT
Nolva, Aromadex, ZMA, SAN Edotest, VPX CEX, L-Glutamine and a whole lotta protein!

Now the question is, I am looking to gain 20lbs and keep 15. I am relatively new to PHs and have only done two short 2-week 1testers. (cut short for personal reasons) I now have the time to dedicate myself to the cycle. Is this type of a gain reasonable? Will the EQ hinder size gains? the 4-HT? Speedy response needed, as I am due to start tomorrow.. Thanks.
1) Your wallet is gonna get raped. Sledge at Designer Supplements said he's going to have some 1-Test cyp ready fairly soon. His products and prices tend to be better than anyone else's. The 1-Test Cyp would be the way I'd go.

2) You haven't listed any dosages so there's no way to tell what you're going to gain. Also you haven't listed delivery methods. Are you pinning or taking these orally?

3) The EQ is basically 1,4 andro, which won't inhibit gains. The 4-HT will limit bloat as it has some antiestrogenic properties. You still might want to low dose nolva throughout the cycle. Ditch all the crap from the PCT and go with Nolva, ZMA and some basic creatine monohydrate, or the new CEE from Custome Nutrition. Keep it simple, effective and inexpensive.

4) Ditch plans to start tomorrow, post a more complete cycle detail and wait for more feedback before you start. Nothing wrong with the overall concept of the stack, but there are a lot of variables involved you haven't listed.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It is technically possible to gain that much in one cycle of PHs but it's really not the norm. Most people are happy with a 7-10 lbm gain, even with the strictest of diets and training.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would also say that the "lots of protein" needs to apply to the cycle as well, and not just pct. Your diet is going to be key to how much you gain, and how much you keep. I would do some research on this board before starting any cycle.