test e a.i. question

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
Hello. I'm in the planning stages of my first test e cycle. this will be the 1st time i have pinned. i've got oral ph cycles under my belt and am ready to give test a go. i've read different posts saying some use an ai while on cycle and some use if after. what do you guys recommend. Also should i use arimidex as it seems to be the ai of choice or is an otc ai good enough. i have some letrozole but don't really want to use it due to the libido issues it's been known to cause and the strength of it. not sure is i will be using an oral kicker or running the test solo. I'll be running 500 a week and using nolva 20/20/10/10 for pct. thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Use the adex on cycle only if bloat/gyno become an issue, if its bloat start mild at .25-.5 e3d and move it up from there only if needed. For gyno you'd be using .5ed and some nolva until it goes away and then lowering to .5 eod or e3d on the adex. If you want to use an AI during pct use a more mild one akin to Erase/Erase Pro and either start it with your pct or in the 2nd or 3rd week, both methods have been used.

ManBeast

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
do you think inhibit e would be acceptable during cycle if i decided to and adex after?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
adex is better for on if needed, and is too strong for afterwards. erase/erase pro or something similar is better for pct, what are the ingredients in inhibit-e?

ManBeast

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
adex is better for on if needed, and is too strong for afterwards. erase/erase pro or something similar is better for pct, what are the ingredients in inhibit-e?

ManBeast
Amount per Serving:
1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione – 25 mg.
(3,17-keto-etiochol-triene)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, and Stearic Acid.
thanks for the help

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'm not sure on the actual strength of that one, hoping someone can chime in, but it probably is more suited for estrogen control during pct than gyno prevention should it occur.

ManBeast

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'm not sure on the actual strength of that one, hoping someone can chime in, but it probably is more suited for estrogen control during pct than gyno prevention should it occur.

ManBeast
I have used inhibit-e with nolva for pct and it was great. I would start at 2 caps a day tho, 3/day made me way to dry and killed my libido, but 2/day tapering down to 1/day worked well for me
But no I prob wouldn't use it for gyno flare ups

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i'll pick up some adex just in case and will probably get some inhibit e, you can get it for about $15. bargain. do you guys have a preference between adex and aromasin? i know aromasin is a suicide or permanent ai and adex is not. does it matter? thanks for the help