paxil and test

MikeK

Awards
Im about to go on a d-bol test and fina cycle, im wondering if theres any problem with it reacting with paxil, my doctor recently put me on it. I woudnt think it would have any such reaction, but id like to be sure.

er700

Awards
Paxil w/steroids

I have taken Paxil (12.5 mg/day) for the past 2 years and have never noticed any problems while on a steroid cycle.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
There is no interaction, other than the fact that test will give back the libido that paxil takes away...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but you'll still need yohimbine to get your jollies off, same with zoloft too. Maybe not at such low doses though. Also remember that with gear that can make you bleed and bruise more easily (halo, dbol) Pax depletes serotonin levels in the platelets and impairs aggregation. Add asprin, and you will probably notice this effect. It can be opposed w/ high Vit.C/Bioflavinoid intake. About 6g of each/d.

MikeK

Awards
Yeah, but you'll still need yohimbine to get your jollies off, same with zoloft too. Maybe not at such low doses though. Also remember that with gear that can make you bleed and bruise more easily (halo, dbol) Pax depletes serotonin levels in the platelets and impairs aggregation. Add asprin, and you will probably notice this effect. It can be opposed w/ high Vit.C/Bioflavinoid intake. About 6g of each/d.
Thanks for the input... I dont have that hard of a time as far as labido goes (im at 25mg of paxil) but my drive isnt what it used to be. Im defenatly going to start the vit. c and bioflavinoid.

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
ALWAYS ask your doc if the med he is about to give you can have any estrogen related side effects (tell him you had gyno when you were a teen and don't want it flaring up again). I used to be on Risperdal and the dipshit doctor didn't tell me it greatly elevated prolactin levels. How nice to know after I had started a cycle while using it, I'm lucky I didn't fucking lactate.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
GangstaJDog, your right. Always tell your doc, but don't take it for granted that they know or even really care. If your smart, you'll take matters into your own hands and investigate it for yourself, because that's the only way to really know. Even bring it to the board and open a thread. It's everyones own personal responsibility to know what they are consuming. 99% of doctors just follow convention, and that does not pertain to us here. We take steroids for ourselfs and our own motives and most doc's would not agree or have the knowledge to support our choices.