Helladrol First Cycle Ever Please Help...

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.5%

Helladrol First Cycle Ever Please Help...

This will be my first cycle im going to dose 50/75/75/75/75/100 with fish oil (liv52 or CEL Cycle Assist) vitamins, and proteins. Will being doing a PCT with CEL PCT dont think a serm is neccesary since this doesnt convert into estrogen and is very mild. Does anyone have any opinions or information for On Cycle or Post Cycle please let me know thanks.

5'6 130 Lbs.
    Bench 285
    Squat 315
    Deadlift 285

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DeChicchis91 View Post
    This will be my first cycle im going to dose 50/75/75/75/75/100 with fish oil (liv52 or CEL Cycle Assist) vitamins, and proteins. Will being doing a PCT with CEL PCT dont think a serm is neccesary since this doesnt convert into estrogen and is very mild. Does anyone have any opinions or information for On Cycle or Post Cycle please let me know thanks.

5'6 130 Lbs.
    Bench 285
    Squat 315
    Deadlift 285
    Hmm... You are 130lbs.... ? I don't think you need PH yet.
    And I would rather you have some SERM on hand as you won't need it DURING your cycle but after you're done with your cycle you will need something to help you get back to normal. CEL pct is okay, but I'd add in some nutrient partitioner, or cortisol control. SERM on hand IN CASE ANYTHING happens. SERMs are cheap and cannot really be replaced OTC items.

How's your diet? Are you aiming to gain weight?
    If this cycle is purely for strength then perhaps it is called for (age dependant), but I would think you'd wanna use epi as it's more of a hardening effect and more pronounced strength than Hdrol. Then run a proper PCT.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.9%

Yeah maybe a few more stats would help. Age? Expierence? Why ph? But i agree you def need a serm on hand no matter how mild of a cycle. You never know how your body will react, everyones different.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.5%

Im looking to gain weight as i hit a plateau been the same weight for about 6 months and i can get a serm from a buddy and i eat 5-6 meals a day about 200 grams of protein a day. And what would you suggest for PCT? and what do you prefer for cortifol control
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.5%

im 21 and have been lifting for about 3 years straight and i can get nolva from my buddy
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

PCT~
    Cortisol control = Lean Xtreme
    Glucose Disposal Agent = Need2Slin (helps shuttle nutrients into muscles not fat)

Also... you can't gain weight at 130? 200g protein, do you get other macro nutrients?
    I have a pretty slow metabolism but I am 215 now and holding weight while eating around 3400-3800 cals a day.... 350g protein, 120g fats, 150-300g carbs. To cut I go REALLY low, but to bulk I have to eat around 500-1000 cals above even that.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.5%

no i havent gained a pound tried upping my calorie intake and protein intake and couldnt even put on a pound i get all my carbs and calories in just my metabolism is to fast. whats the dosing on Lean Xtreme and Need2Slin? and what do you suggest for on cycle just liv52, vitamins, and fish oil?
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

Ah, almost forgot if you have to go super skimpy ( I still think you might be able to get more gains if you eat more but....)

You could just add the SERM, and buy some bulk DAA (It's like 12$ for a month supply at nutra).
    And that would be your skin and bones PCT. I don't recommend it, i am just saying if you are going to run it anyway/without all the goodies lined up then you should add some DAA as well. Cheap, effective.
    My PCT's contain a SERM, an AI, DAA, an extra test booster, Prolactin control, cortisol control, Nutrient partitionor, and maybe some Natty anabolic... Creatine, bcaas, aminos, etc. are all taken everyday like clock work.
    Please try and reseaerch a bit more and build up this cycle so it can be really good. Also, get your diet in check. If you can't gain weight at 130... you might gain some muscle glycogen from the PH but i dont know how much of that will be actual muscle.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

no i havent gained a pound tried upping my calorie intake and protein intake and couldnt even put on a pound i get all my carbs and calories in just my metabolism is to fast. whats the dosing on Lean Xtreme and Need2Slin? and what do you suggest for on cycle just liv52, vitamins, and fish oil?
    On cycle I would use some kind of liver support like liv52/cycle assist/need2guard. I would buy extra hawthorn berry, and maybe some NAC. if you really worried you can get TUCDA from nutra (Specifically helps the liver recover from methylated hormones).
    If you're metabolism is just that fast though.. You might want to reconsider building muscle... Cause in order for the PH to work... you gotta eat....
    RecoverBro ELITE
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.5%

I eat just hard to get the weight so for cycle
    Helladrol 50/75/75/75/75/100
    Liv52
    Fish Oil Multivitamins
    TUCDA
    Protein
    Creatine

Post Cycle
    CEL PCT
    Nolva
    DAA
    Anything else to add?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.9%

Maybe erase or forma stanzol?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.5%

Where can i get erase from?
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

I eat just hard to get the weight so for cycle
    Liv52
    Fish Oil Multivitamins
    TUCDA
    Protein
    Creatine

Post Cycle
    CEL PCT
    Nolva
    DAA
    Anything else to add?
    Lean xtreme or Erase from week 3 of PCT for any estro rebound from dropping the SERM down.

some kind of glucose nutrient partitionor like need2slin/slinsane/recompadrol. Not a MUST have, but it's very useful and will make better use of the carbs you eat.

have you tried to run any type of natty anabolic/test booster? If so you can add one in for easier recovery.
    I like Bridge by Need2buildmuscle, or Prime (high dosed). But what you have written is a nice cycle. Could it be better? Yea. but it'll start getting costly.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.9%

Just google it and alot of items come up from all kinds of places. Just do a little more research on it to make sure you know what it does and that you want to use it.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

Quote Originally Posted by 21"GunSalute View Post
    Maybe erase or forma stanzol?
    Where can i get erase from?
    Forma stanzol is from the Need2buildmuscle store, and erase can be bought through Nutraplanet
    RecoverBro ELITE
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.9%

Ive heard alot of positives about forma stanzol, im going to use it in my next cycle.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

Quote Originally Posted by 21"GunSalute View Post
    Ive heard alot of positives about forma stanzol, im going to use it in my next cycle.
    It is good stuff man. I have had workout buddies get leaner and stronger during PCT while using this. I'm using it next cycle as well XD
    RecoverBro ELITE
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.5%

ok so this is what it looks like now
    Liv52 before bed
    Fish Oil
    Multi Vit
    TUCDA
    Protein
    Creatine
    Universal Carbo Plus

PCT
    CEL PCT
    Nolva
    DAA
    Week 3 Start Erase

any suggestions on dosing?
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.5%

if i get TUCDA do i still need liv52?
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

Hmm. I would go with TUCDA and enough hawthorne berry to get you around 3gs a day. And some taurine.
    I take liver supports like need2guard when i am OFF cycle usually. The above should keep you okay through this run, provided you have indeed been training and living the life for 3 years and are a healthy individual.
    Stay away from all alcohol, NSAIDS (pain killers). If you get high blood pressure add even more hawthorne berry. Lift hard, shoot for PRs at every workout, eat as much good food as possible.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.5%

Thanks and im taking out the erase but i cant find a decent DAA any ideas on a good one with reasonable price? and did you think i still needed the liv52?
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.5%

thanks and do you know where i can find any good DAA at a reasonable price?
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

Thanks and im taking out the erase but i cant find a decent DAA any ideas on a good one with reasonable price? and did you think i still needed the liv52?
    lol did you read the post? It didn't just disappear.

Anyway I don't think you need it. If you have it, run it during PCT to help your liver repair other than that I doubt you need it all that much. I like liver/health supps off cycle.
    Anyway, I think nutraplanet sells DAA in bulk powder for like 11.99? 12.99? for like 100gs. 3gs a day will last you 33days.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.5%

sorry ha didnt read it right and is the nutraplanet DAA legit? or should i try to get a different brand?
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

sorry ha didnt read it right and is the nutraplanet DAA legit? or should i try to get a different brand?
    DAA from them, or from AI is good. I have used both.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.5%

Alright yeah they have it in stock should be starting my cycle in mid february if all goes well when should i take the tucda so it doesnt interfere with the helladrol?
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

I don't really think it matters on timing. Just don't take them the same time.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.5%

So my best bet would take it before bed how many of the liver care should I take and will I need 2 bottles?
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

one bottle is enough for 30 days at full dose.
    For PCT you can just run that liv52, or either a milk thistle or NAC stand alone product (think NOW brand, or something)

Should be good
    RecoverBro ELITE
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.5%

I'm gonna swap out tucda with cel cycle assist more for the same price do you think that's ok and for post I'm just gonna pick up some milk thistle
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Pretty sure this has already been said...not trying to be a dick... but if you eat more you will gain weight...its simply energy in - energy out. I know what you are saying it is very hard for you to gain a single lb more because you prob dont want to eat anymore or see that you are gaining a small amount of fat so you get scared and back off. If you increase your cals by 500 or more calories (this has to be done every day consistently) you will gain weight...but the cycle looks fine with what everyone has already said. good luck.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.5%

i already eat enough and i wouldnt care if i got some fat its winter time no need for abs right now i eat everything i can until i feel like im gonna throw up my metabolism is just to fast
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.1%

I understand I really do.. I have thrown up many times trying to force food into my body lol. It isnt easy but there are tricks to get more calories in like drinking more shakes or using more oils and fats on foods.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.5%

yeah ive been trying but im gonna try this once and see how my gains are with it
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.1%

yeah go for it I had my first cycle last year with hdrol youre going to love it
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I understand I really do.. I have thrown up many times trying to force food into my body lol. It isnt easy but there are tricks to get more calories in like drinking more shakes or using more oils and fats on foods.
    My friend has such a fast metabolism he just eats everything he can....
    He gets around 4.5k cals on off days and 5.5k cal on workout days. Those are not counting cheat days.
    He only weight 190 right now... bulking from his last cut to 170. Been 3months eating like that and hes up 20lbs
    RecoverBro ELITE
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.5%

I just don't know whether to take tudca or cel cycle assist during cycle
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.9%

Id go cycle assist but thats my preference. Everyone has ones they prefer over others.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.1%

I just used milk thistle and hawthorn berry 2 grams each per day split up into two doses between hdrol doses... It worked fine for me lol but if I ran a stronger methyl I would have used one of the combo products out there.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.5%

I think that's what I'm gonna go with plus you get 4 times more should I take a week before starting and do I divide it up through the day or just take all at once

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Helladrol Cycle
    By GuidoSean in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 03:43 AM
  2. My first Helladrol cycle log
    By scjordan in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2012, 11:41 PM
  3. Helladrol Cycle Log
    By Aznmonk in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10