Helladrol First Cycle Ever Please Help...

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. The only reason I'm starting at 50 is because it's my first time and I don't know how my bodies going to react

2. Save the creatine for PCT.
    •   

3. Why do you say to save it for pct? Why not during cycle and pct?

4. Quote Originally Posted by DeChicchis91
    Why do you say to save it for pct? Why not during cycle and pct?
    Don't save it for PCT. Creatine should be used on cycle, off cycle, and in between cycles.....in other words DON'T COME OFF OF IT!!

Creatine is much more effective on cycle IMO
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

5. I guess it's a damn near 50/50 split as far as saving your creatine for pct. I knew I read it some where it's suppose to help keep gains after a cycle. But all in all it looks like personal preference after some more diggin.
    •   

6. Why do you say that why not take it on cycle and post cycle?

7. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Don't save it for PCT. Creatine should be used on cycle, off cycle, and in between cycles.....in other words DON'T COME OFF OF IT!!

Creatine is much more effective on cycle IMO
    I agree with this. I take creatine year round. I never stop taking it. Even when i'm dieting down.

8. So I'm gonna start my helladrol cycle in the next 2 weeks,I'm gonna take torem for pct with other supps,now do I need to add erase in my pct too or i dont need it?

9. From what I was told was to throw it in just to be safe

10. So I'm gonna be starting my cycle soon at 75/75/75/75/100/100
    Cycle assist
    Fish oil
    Multi vit

Pct assist
    DAA
    Erase

When should I start the erase?

11. Quote Originally Posted by DeChicchis91
    So I'm gonna be starting my cycle soon at 75/75/75/75/100/100
    Cycle assist
    Fish oil
    Multi vit

Pct assist
    DAA
    Erase

When should I start the erase?
    Probably around week 3 as cortisol begins to rise around the end of the second week of PCT

12. Quote Originally Posted by Nickmort View Post
    Probably around week 3 as cortisol begins to rise around the end of the second week of PCT
    Honestly I think that's all moot point. You can start it at the beginning of PCT or towards the end IMO.

13. Should I throw in an extra test booster or is DAA good enough and is it alright to do 50mgs the first day to see how my body reacts then go straight to 75?

14. Quote Originally Posted by DeChicchis91
    Should I throw in an extra test booster or is DAA good enough and is it alright to do 50mgs the first day to see how my body reacts then go straight to 75?
    An extra booster along with DAA is what I would do. HCGenerate would be ideal, and its on presale right now at NTBM. Its been out of stock for a while and won't last long if you want to pick some up.
    Recoverbro Elite

15. Wish I could don't have 70 dollars to put to it on a budget for now is it ok to start helladrol at 75mg and what exactly does pes erase do that DAA and CEL PCT Assist already do for you?

16. Quote Originally Posted by DeChicchis91
    Wish I could don't have 70 dollars to put to it on a budget for now is it ok to start helladrol at 75mg and what exactly does pes erase do that DAA and CEL PCT Assist already do for you?
    Erase is an AI...and a damn good one at that. A great addition to PCT.
    Recoverbro Elite

17. So start taking erase 3rd week of pct at 3 caps a day and do I do that until the bottle is gone? And is ok to have just CEL PCT Assist and DAA as my tests boosters cause like I said before I'm on a pretty tight budget I got everything else I need though

18. wait so are you using a serm or no? If you are using a serm you can start erase week 3... if you are not using a serm id start erase at 3 caps per day starting day 1 pct.

19. Actually the best way to run a SERM is to run in inversely of your AI.

So as you begin to taper off of your serm....you begin to ramp up the dosage of the AI

20. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf
    Actually the best way to run a SERM is to run in inversely of your AI.

So as you begin to taper off of your serm....you begin to ramp up the dosage of the AI

This is ideal....I agree. Starting the AI week 3 is generally the way I do it when your SERM dose is lowered.
    Recoverbro Elite

21. I prefer the "double taper" approach that Unreal mentioned to the inverse taper myself, we don't want to crush estrogen, we want to control it. Otherwise we'd be running high-dose adex or something in pct.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

22. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    I prefer the "double taper" approach that Unreal mentioned to the inverse taper myself, we don't want to crush estrogen, we want to control it. Otherwise we'd be running high-dose adex or something in pct.

ManBeast
    So would you start erase 1/2/2/3 and Torem 90/60/60/30? Hey ManBeast what do you think about MK2866? And how would I run this PCT? Do I still need my other support supps?

23. I'd run them like this (using torem as an example):

Torem:90/60/60/30/0/0
    Erase:0/3/3/3/2/1

mk2866 (aka Ostarine) is shaping up to be an incredible compound for several uses. PCT being one of them if dosed 25mg/ed or below to prevent major suppression/shutdown.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

24. now do I still need DAA and a test?

25. I might not even use an ai if I feel no sides just might save it for my beastdrol cycle but I started helladrol a week ago and my max is up to 315 already
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Helladrol Cycle
    By GuidoSean in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 03:43 AM
  2. My first Helladrol cycle log
    By scjordan in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2012, 11:41 PM
  3. Helladrol Cycle Log
    By Aznmonk in forum Cycle Logs