dosage help !

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i recently switched over from a ph/ps cycle[high doses of those] and now im doing prop/ppn, and i cant seem to get my dosage right, i tried the halflife thing like 100mg eod but a week went by and i didnt seem to notice anything.so yesterday i pinned 425mg. and toda 425mg's and i guess tomorrow ill pin 425 more then start 150 eod.
does that seem okay ? or should i go less ? this is my firsttime with gear but i guess my test was already so high from the ph/ps's that i have to use a larger amout of gear now.sombody know ?

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
i have never used ppn but in my opinion 425 for a frontload is fine, especially if you have jacked up test levels from PH's. Also, since your used to having hig test levels you should be able to handle it as i would not reccomend 425 to a "beginner" i guess you would say. When i used prop by itself i did 400 first two days then 250 a day after then started with the 150 EOD...it worked fine for me, hope i have been of some help

- RAGE vs ROIDS

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What are you expecting to notice in the first week?
And is ppn the same as npp (nandrolone phenylprop)?

I've calculated that with these faster esters, running double doses the first 2 days has you at your maximum serum hormone levels by day 3. Works for me.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
well i guess im expecting to start feeling that confident feeling and have a higher limbido to know that im at agood dosage .i think the first week i had to low of a dose because my levels of test were already high. from ph/ps........and yes npp [nandro phenalprop.] .......im just tryingv to make sure im useing a good dose,i dont want to take to much and waste it !!also i dont want to use to little and have shitty gains !!......when i started last week tho i didnt frontload it , i think thats why its lagging.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
front it untill you feel it and then back off into a steady cycle

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
DR. thanks, thats kinda what im attempting to do today im finally done resting between w.o's[5on/2off]this week..... i do have increased energy /strength and some pump......maybe my expectaions are way to high...i'll post how my w.o goes to see if its kickin yet. ...btw i have put on started putting on weight [im now back to 220] ..or...maybe since im also useing nandro phenylprop[which i guess is dry ] its lessening the feeling[like limbido].