laborer477

Awards
first off stats
age-22
height-6'3
weight-246 give or take a few
bin lifting for a 'solid' 4 years
my diet is 80% g2g but still have to get it in check

need a second appion im currently doing pp's am/ah it will be a 4 week cyc iv got my pct but i was wondering if i could jest jump into another 4 week cycle of METHA-DROL EXTREME i have all the support supps to run it and then some lol or should i do a pct and a 4 week break and do it ? thanks

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
pp's am/ah? Maybe I am terrible with abbreviations

Newbie900

Awards
definately do your pct then continue your next cycle

Newbie900

Awards
after ure pct u dont have to wait another 4 weeks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm of mixed feelings here.

1) the PP products aren't methylated, so the only stress on your liver will be from when you run the metha-drol extreme (which is a powerful superdrol clone).

2) 8 weeks is a good amount of time to be shutdown completely, what does your PCT look like?

3) I strongly disagree withe Newbie900 and think that if you do the pct, you need to take the full time off (cycle + pct) after you finish pct before starting a new cycle.

ManBeast

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
I'm of mixed feelings here.

1) the PP products aren't methylated, so the only stress on your liver will be from when you run the metha-drol extreme (which is a powerful superdrol clone).

2) 8 weeks is a good amount of time to be shutdown completely, what does your PCT look like?

3) I strongly disagree withe Newbie900 and think that if you do the pct, you need to take the full time off (cycle + pct) after you finish pct before starting a new cycle.

ManBeast
I agree with ManBeast on this one. Of the suggested options, I'd go with continuing on another 4 weeks of methadrol rather than stopping for PCT and restarting the next cycle too soon. In my opinion it's more detrimental to shutdown and start up your system too frequently or too quickly than it is to extend a cycle within reasonable limits. People cycle test for 16 weeks. Of course I'd limit your methyl oral to 4 weeks in this case. You'll already be shutdown after 4 weeks, so you could keep going as long as you feel ok to continue. Be sure to take sufficient time off between cycles as ManBeast stated. In this case, 2 months of cycle plus 1 month of PCT, so take 3 months off after PCT.

A few other things: Make sure you have a SERM lined up for your PCT. Also, get your diet from 80% in check to 110% in check. Count your macros and don't just assume you're eating enough. Personally, I rotate between 3 daily meal plans each with the calories and macros precalculated to 4500 kcal 40%/40%/20% protein/carbs/fat. I drink 4 L of water each day and that's on top of all the milk. Diet is by far the most neglected component of people's cycles and is simultaneously the most important part in my opinion. You can't gain unless you eat right. Muscles are made of food, not hormones.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
So true... the hormones only make it easier for the muscles to take in the food you supply them.

ManBeast

laborer477

Awards
first off thank you for all your reply's

as far as pct goes not 100% sure iv got some stuff laying around
GP clomiphene
forged post cycle
protein factory post-cycle,unleashed
and creatine,bcaa,glutamine,multi
also a tub of power chews d-test

iv never ran a serm ? willing to listen to any advice

i jest went shopping. got to eat to grow
i drink almost a gallon of skim milk a day and i always have bottle of water in my hand

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd run the serm for 4-6 weeks depending on how your body is feeling. There are various approaches to the other supps, but the SERM will be key.

ManBeast

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
run the methadrol extreme even though it is a stupid product.

sd/dzine/lmg....wth...

laborer477

Awards
jbryand101b whats ur thoughts on methadrol extreme ?? reasons

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dzine/lmg would of been fine.

i understand the logic behind it. sd is highly anabolic, and not very androgenic. dzine is highly androgenic/midly anabolic.

the two compliment each other, yes. but there are better options, such as androsterone (stanodrol).

if the company had any knowledge about hormones, or cared for their consumers, they would of used it instead of dimethazine, or just went with a dzine/lmg combo.

but they dont, and just wanted to make money off of suckers.

laborer477

Awards
manbeast do u thank clomiphene is good enough ? if so or not how would u dose or what do i need

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I prefer to combine clomid and nolva so I don't have to dose the clomid up high, but if I had to pick one SERM to pct with for the rest of my life I'd pick clomid (that being said, I haven't tried torem, and therefore won't comment on it).

ManBeast