how much do you spend on your cycle and PCT?

doodz

Awards
so i decided to go with helladrol for my first cycle!!! but jesus!! putting everything together it will cost me around 360 dollars!!! just wondering how much u guys spend for a whole cycle

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I spend whatever it takes to ensure I have:

1) My basic staple supps.
2) The appropriate support supps.
3) A full proper PCT.
4) Anything I'd need for an emergency while on cycle.

If I can't afford to have it all on hand, I wait until I can. This is my body and temple, it is priceless.

ManBeast

doodz

Awards
man beast what do you think of this:
6 weeks
Helladrol 75/75/75/75/100/125...
N2Guard
Forma Stanzol
Fish Oil

PCT
Torem 90/60/30/30
DAA
Need2Slin
Lean Xtreme

titstatus

Awards
When I took H-drol, I spent about $205.

2 bottles H-drol - $60
2 bottles Cycle Assist - $40
PCT Assist - $40
DAA Capsules - $20
Nolva - $32
Fish Oil - $6
Taurine - $7

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
doodz: looks solid, definitely run a log for us :)

ManBeast

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man beast what do you think of this:
6 weeks
N2Guard
Forma Stanzol. I don't know if you need this on cycle. Week 3 of PCT would be a good place to put it for added strength and to help control estrogen when you are coming back off the SERMs
Fish Oil

PCT
Torem 90/60/30/30
DAA
Need2Slin
Lean Xtreme (Like the forma stanzol I would dose this in week 3 when cortisol starts coming back with a vengence)
Wow this is pretty damn near perfect. Comments in bold.

One more thing is another Natty test booster. But I feel you got enough with the DAA/SERM combo. Forma/Lean will help with estrogen/cortisol and the Need2Slin will aid with better nutrient partitioning after the PH has left and no longer will help with that. Good stuff bro! Have fun!

ASFh32

Awards
Normally somewhere between $50 and $75. I don't really do that whole herbal remedy thing. Two-three bottles of whatev plus half a bottle of on-sale serm.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My AndroMass cycle was

v2 mass 2 bottles $160 :D
Decavol RD tabs $40 :D
Multi vitamin $Free
M-Stak 2 cans $60
Recompadrol $35

I also had food/weight gainer/creatine: $Priceless

PCT $Free :D (don't even ask)

doodz

Awards

One more thing is another Natty test booster. But I feel you got enough with the DAA/SERM combo. Forma/Lean will help with estrogen/cortisol and the Need2Slin will aid with better nutrient partitioning after the PH has left and no longer will help with that. Good stuff bro! Have fun!
thanks bro! i cant wait!!!!!

doodz

Awards
My AndroMass cycle was

Multi vitamin $Free
M-Stak 2 cans $60
Recompadrol $35

cool!! PCT for free even better!!!! lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My AndroMass cycle was

Multi vitamin $Free
M-Stak 2 cans $60
Recompadrol $35

TBH though the most expensive thing that we all forget is the food...
I'm getting in around 25lbs of meat a week, plus around 30 pounds of veggies, around 15 sweet potatoes and probably 6 cups of rice a week.... i donno how much that costs most of you, but don't forget without food your supps won't be as effective.

san731

san731

Awards
Wait til you make the jump to longer injectable cycles with multiple compounds. My wallet hates me :(

doodz

Awards
I'm getting in around 25lbs of meat a week, plus around 30 pounds of veggies, around 15 sweet potatoes and probably 6 cups of rice a week.... i donno how much that costs most of you, but don't forget without food your supps won't be as effective.
true!!!!!!!!!!!

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Wait til you make the jump to longer injectable cycles with multiple compounds. My wallet hates me :(
mmmm real gear, 350-500$ a good cycle. cant wait for this fall bulk!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

5 more pounds to go :)

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Normally somewhere between $50 and $75. I don't really do that whole herbal remedy thing. Two-three bottles of whatev plus half a bottle of on-sale serm.
Same deal with me pretty much.
The AAS can be $50 to $100 total depending on type and duration. The SERM-$20-$30
When I think about it, out of everything, I spend the most on the food by far. When I'm bulking, could be somewhere around $100 to $150 a week and I buy and cook in bulk. That adds up over a couple months.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Future cycle
Hawthorn $8
AI Life support $30
Milk thistle $10
Joint support $20
PES Erase leftover but around $20
Clomid ($40)
Forged Dm-Zine ($25)
Forged Liver ($20)
DAA ($10)
Maybe Oxo-11 ($45)
Multis (to be determined)
AI PC Support ($30)

So like $213-258 + multis

Does it appear that I am missing anything for pct?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Kinda embarrassed to say I paid this much but $150 per 10 ml bottle of test e. for lack of a better source I went thru a "friend" that I'm pretty sure taxed me a bit. Oh well it was a bday gift and I really didn't have a choice. My only other connect deployed to afghanistan.

Pct and AI etc. I ordered at normal pricing thru overseas pharm I've used for some time now.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Kinda embarrassed to say I paid this much but $150 per 10 ml bottle of test e. for lack of a better source I went thru a "friend" that I'm pretty sure taxed me a bit. Oh well it was a bday gift and I really didn't have a choice. My only other connect deployed to afghanistan.

Pct and AI etc. I ordered at normal pricing thru overseas pharm I've used for some time now.
Never tried real test or the inject stuff...
But I'm not ready yet.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's see:

Helladrol 66
2 trenazone 70
5 pstanz 100
2 Cycle assist 70
T3 50

PCT
Torem 65
DAA 20
TRS 70

$470

This is my last oral cycle probably. Wanted to use all I had up. Going injects after this

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went cheap :(
Beastdrol-$52
E-stane x2-$66
liv52-10
UriCare-$10
Nolva-$30

Total=$168

Already had
DAA-$20
Reduce xt-$30

So really $218.. Not to cheap after all

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My next (and first) cycle:

PH: maybe Helladrol 50/75/75/75/75/75 (70GBP), not sure yet. Could be Havoc, D-Plex or Delta 2 too.

Cycle support: AI Life Support x2 (65GBP)
+ fish oil, taurine etc

PCT: Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10 (20GBP)
Formadrol Extreme (30GBP)
Pure Test (20GBP)
Lean Xtreme (30GBP)
AnaBeta (40GBP)

+ staples like GHenerate, multivitamins, vit B, C and D, zinc, magnesium, joint support, whey protein, maltodextrin and during PCT I'll throw in preworkout and creatine monohydrate too.

= well over 300 GBP. Expensive, but if I gain 10lbs of lbm and 20lbs to core lifts, it's worth it.

BTW, any comments about this planned cycle? Like I stated, it'll be my first one.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My next (and first) cycle:

PH: maybe Helladrol 50/75/75/75/75/75 (70GBP), not sure yet. Could be Havoc, D-Plex or Delta 2 too.

Cycle support: AI Life Support x2 (65GBP)
+ fish oil, taurine etc

PCT: Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10 (20GBP)
Formadrol Extreme (30GBP)
Pure Test (20GBP)
Lean Xtreme (30GBP)
AnaBeta (40GBP)

+ staples like GHenerate, multivitamins, vit B, C and D, zinc, magnesium, joint support, whey protein, maltodextrin and during PCT I'll throw in preworkout and creatine monohydrate too.

= well over 300 GBP. Expensive, but if I gain 10lbs of lbm and 20lbs to core lifts, it's worth it.

BTW, any comments about this planned cycle? Like I stated, it'll be my first one.
Helladrol is really good. I ran Hdrol (same compound) and really liked it for strength and size gains. Havoc as well for first timers is good I hear. No personal experience. Most of the guys I know love and run Hdrol/helladrol.
Great supp stash and good amount of staples

dialtone

Awards
Test E 300 mg/10ml (x3) = $105
Tren Ace 100 mg/10ml (x5) = $200
Test Prop 100 mg/10ml (x2) = $60
Anavar 50mg/30 caps (x3) = $270
LiquiDex 30mL 1mg/mL (x2) = $90
Liquid Prami 60mL 1mg/mL (x2) = $114

PCT = $0 (still have enough left over from last time)

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
usually between 250-300 but thats cause i get kinda paranoid i try to mke sure i got everything il need :p

doodz

Awards
N2Guard
Forma Stanzol
Fish Oil

PCT
Torem 90/60/30/30
DAA
Need2Slin
Lean Xtreme

so i was thinking again about my cycle...do i really need need2slin??? is necessary for PCT??

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
N2Guard
Forma Stanzol
Fish Oil

PCT
Torem 90/60/30/30
DAA
Need2Slin
Lean Xtreme

so i was thinking again about my cycle...do i really need need2slin??? is necessary for PCT??
You don't NEED it. But it's always good to have as it will help you dispose of glucose you ingest into glycogen stores so that you aren't storing excess as fat. Since hormones are all out of whack in PCT trying to keep gains by using other ways outside of testosterone are necessary if you want to make the most of your cycle and gains. Need2slin is pretty pricey, if you have to I would go with Slin Sane. Not the same effect as need2slin but it's blood sugar controlling properties and giving some pump is the best for the price. Second would be Anabolic Pump, though it's not much cheaper than Need2slin for something that I would consider a inferior product.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
You don't NEED it. But it's always good to have as it will help you dispose of glucose you ingest into glycogen stores so that you aren't storing excess as fat. Since hormones are all out of whack in PCT trying to keep gains by using other ways outside of testosterone are necessary if you want to make the most of your cycle and gains. Need2slin is pretty pricey, if you have to I would go with Slin Sane. Not the same effect as need2slin but it's blood sugar controlling properties and giving some pump is the best for the price. Second would be Anabolic Pump, though it's not much cheaper than Need2slin for something that I would consider a inferior product.
Not to thread jack but what about glycobol ? Never used AP but always enjoyed glycobol.

doodz

Awards
THANKS for the response mattrag! i still iffy about need2slin,i really going to think about it!! but so far i got everything else plus a bottle of LIFE SUPPORT !!!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THANKS for the response mattrag! i still iffy about need2slin,i really going to think about it!! but so far i got everything else plus a bottle of LIFE SUPPORT !!!!
No problem man! Keep up the good work and get in those support supps!

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
of course its perfect, who do you think set it up?? =)

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
really the need2slin is the only thing missing... I absolutely love it... I won't ever run a pct without it... I like my creatine nitrate as well... I like an extremely extensive pct though... I want to ensure that I keep as much of my gains as possible... I just really am high on the Need2Slin... I tinkered with the dosings and found what worked for me... Thats the beauty of it...Its so versatile and thats a big deal when it comes to supllements... When you have the amount of options that Need2Slin offers then you can accomplish so much!

doodz

Awards
lol thanks to dylangemelli,he told me everything i need for my cycle and PCT!!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
dylan is a good bro, good luck on it man.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

doodz

Awards
diet is gonna be a clean bulk,around 3000-3500 calories.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
You are very welcome!!

Thanks to manbeast and mattrag... two of my boys... and you definitely should always listen to them as well because they definitely know their stuff as well!