My 40 mg epistane dosing

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
It's want to make sure the way I am doing this is ok. Today is officially the end of week 2 and for 2 days I bumped it up to 40 and feel awesome !
Dosing is as follows.
7am 1pill
1pm 1pill
6pm pre workout 1 pill.
Post workout 1 pill.
I take cycle support at 10:30ish every morning and again right before bed. Around 10pm
It's funny because when I started I couldn't sleep at all. But with taking a pre bed dose I sleep awesome.
Using this for a cut. I've gained about 4 pounds in the last 2 weeks but my midsection has def been getting smaller.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
It's want to make sure the way I am doing this is ok. Today is officially the end of week 2 and for 2 days I bumped it up to 40 and feel awesome !
Dosing is as follows.
7am 1pill
1pm 1pill
6pm pre workout 1 pill.
Post workout 1 pill.
I take cycle support at 10:30ish every morning and again right before bed. Around 10pm
It's funny because when I started I couldn't sleep at all. But with taking a pre bed dose I sleep awesome.
Using this for a cut. I've gained about 4 pounds in the last 2 weeks but my midsection has def been getting smaller.
That's good info bro thanks...what else you taking on cycle?? And what you taking for pct?? And what about ur diet...I mean how many cals a day if you on cutting cycle??? And are you doing any cardio?? Is yes so everyday and for how long??

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
That's good info bro thanks...what else you taking on cycle?? And what you taking for pct?? And what about ur diet...I mean how many cals a day if you on cutting cycle??? And are you doing any cardio?? Is yes so everyday and for how long??
Also taking the usual support stuff.
Cycle support
Fish oil
Cissus
Orange triad multi

Pct will be nolvadex , titanium , 6-bromo (might not use) coleus forskholli.

Cardio around 3 days a week but going to up that. Training 3 days a week around 2 hours each go.
Calories are around 2.5 grand.
I only weigh 170 though.
High protein moderate fats and lower carb.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Cycle support
Fish oil
Cissus
Orange triad multi

Cardio around 3 days a week but going to up that. Training 3 days a week around 2 hours each go.
I only weigh 170 though.
That's great bro...so you gonna 5 or 6 week cycle?? And the rest of cycle of epi gonna be at 40mg or you gonna bump it to 50??

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Gonna run a 6 week cycle.
See how the 40 works for me.
Have 2 more bottles so I can easily run 50. Might try it for the last 2 weeks but def staying 40 for right now.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Gonna run a 6 week cycle.
See how the 40 works for me.
Have 2 more bottles so I can easily run 50. Might try it for the last 2 weeks but def staying 40 for right now.
Great man...I'm gonna do a cycle of epi maybe next month for 5weeks....you up 4lbs already on 2nd week...that's great bro...from wat I heard epi don't kick in week 3...

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I was wondering if epistane would stimulate the CNS or thyroid or whatever....but I guess since you take it before bed, that is not likely. I was worried about that since I will be doing 30mg per day to start and up to 40mg per day for 6 weeks very soon.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Cycle support
Fish oil
Cissus
Orange triad multi

I only weigh 170 though.
i think i read that its a good idea to avoid forskholli containing products on cycle and pct because they can increase the risk of gyno. i could be wrong but i think i read that in Eric's tips for avoiding gyno

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
I was wondering if epistane would stimulate the CNS or thyroid or whatever....but I guess since you take it before bed, that is not likely. I was worried about that since I will be doing 30mg per day to start and up to 40mg per day for 6 weeks very soon.
Warbird I thought I read somewhere else you were currently running AHv3...are you just going from that straight to epistane?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Warbird I thought I read somewhere else you were currently running AHv3...are you just going from that straight to epistane?
Yes I am.....it will equate to AH v3 4 a day for 7 1/2 weeks....then epistane (alone) for 6 weeks (30mg up to 40mg).....then into an intensive PCT month with 50mg clomid per day, Erase Pro 1 per day, Anabeta, PP TRS, DAA, and whatever else I find along the way. This way I will have about 1 1/2 bottles of epistane leftover along with about 3/4 a bottle of AH v3 leftover.....so I can at a later date do a combo of 30mg per day epistane and 3 per day AH v3 for 6 weeks. I figured it all out with what I have on hand for 2 cycles.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Yes I am.....it will equate to AH v3 4 a day for 7 1/2 weeks....then epistane (alone) for 6 weeks (30mg up to 40mg).....then into an intensive PCT month with 50mg clomid per day, Erase Pro 1 per day, Anabeta, PP TRS, DAA, and whatever else I find along the way. This way I will have about 1 1/2 bottles of epistane leftover along with about 3/4 a bottle of AH v3 leftover.....so I can at a later date do a combo of 30mg per day epistane and 3 per day AH v3 for 6 weeks. I figured it all out with what I have on hand for 2 cycles.
Wow...niiiiiiice! Hope you log it!

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
**** I'm bridging my beast and Epi.
Epi dosed starting at 50mg.. Going to 60mg for 3 extra weeks.. looks like mines dosed pretty high

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Just bumping this up since I forgot I had my yearly check up today. Just got blood pressure checked and I'm 132/76.
Not bad considering I'm on 40 mg of epi.
Kind of didn't mention that to the doctor though.
Guess that cycle support stuff works !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 4
Iceman72 Anabolics 7
STLJones Anabolics 20
Anabolics 65