Input on my bulking cycle

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Trying to figure out what to buy for my November/December bulker cycle. This is what I'm planning on as of now.

1-6:1-Test Transdermal, 400mg ED
1-6:M1,4ADD, 120mg ED
4-6:M5AA, 80mg ED

PCT
7-8: 40mg nolva ED
9-10: 20mg nolva ED
ZMA and Tribulus during PCT too.

I'm hoping for a good fifteen-twenty pounds of mass, keeping ten-fifteen pounds after PCT. I've previously done 2 transdermal 4ad with M1T bulking cycles and a MD/4AD/M5AA cutter cycle. I'm 25 years old, 6'4, 240 pounds, 10-12% bf.

A couple of questions I have are:

-I've never messed with M1,4ADD before, will it be good enough without 4ad to kill any lethargy from the 1-Test?

-I heard it took two weeks for the 1-test transdermal to kick in. Would I get better results from an eight week cycle?

Thanks for your input.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Looks good, make sure to grab liver care supplements. You could run the M5AA throughout as well.
1-test and M1,4add will take a little time to kick in (10 days)

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, make sure to grab liver care supplements. You could run the M5AA throughout as well.
1-test and M1,4add will take a little time to kick in (10 days)
I've take milk thistle and saw palmetto twice daily when I'm not on cycle, but I've heard you should only run milk thistle pre and post cycle. I've also heard that they should be taken throughout. Kinda curious which is true.
I've never tried desicated liver tabs tho, maybe I'll pick some up.
Good call about the M5AA, I love that stuff, guess theres really no reason not to take it the whole time! :twisted:

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like 6 week 1-test cycles.

Supprised to see you on PH, i thought you picked up some gear in your travels.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I like 6 week 1-test cycles.

Supprised to see you on PH, i thought you picked up some gear in your travels.
Yeah, I did. I figure I'll do one more prohormone cycle before I go to the darkside. I'm also gonna try and find some DBol to do with that cycle, and I won't be travelling for a couple of months.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
I'm current on 1test/4ad/m1,4ad.

Today's my sixth day and lemme tell ya, somethings kicking in and I think its the m1,4ad. Up 4 pounds (probably all water), but strength gains are incredible for the first week. I did a 1test/4ad cycle in the past and strength gains didn't come until the end of the second week. Love m1,4ad so far!!

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I'm current on 1test/4ad/m1,4ad.

Today's my sixth day and lemme tell ya, somethings kicking in and I think its the m1,4ad. Up 4 pounds (probably all water), but strength gains are incredible for the first week. I did a 1test/4ad cycle in the past and strength gains didn't come until the end of the second week. Love m1,4ad so far!!
What kind of effects have you noticed from the combination of the 3 versus just 1test/4ad?

I did consider running your cycle with m5aa too, but I wanted to avoid doing too many substances so I could better see the effects of m1,4ad.