Keeping HCG sterile

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
How are you supposed to keep hcg sterile, im talking about the break off 5k iu viles...how do u store these things once opened, do you have to load all your pins or what?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Well first you need to get a presealed vial. Reconstitute your HCG, and transfer it to the sterile vial. Then add desired amount of BW to get the concentration you want. Then you just have to keep it in the fridge and it should stay good for about 60 days.

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Or just preload your pins and put them in the fridge.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Or just preload your pins and put them in the fridge.
Amen!
This time around I've changed to loading it all in one pin and just using 1/10cc per day, so I only have one pin in the fridge. Maybe not as sterile, but it's nothing to fear.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
do have to filter the hcg when i transfer it into the new sterile sealed vile?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NO!
It's fine as is.
I'd just preload your pins.
Too many transfers leave too much opportunity for error.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
do have to filter the hcg when i transfer it into the new sterile sealed vile?
No, it will be sterile. Then just add more BW to the solution already in the sealed vial....if its 5000iu's add the 1 ml BW that comes in the kit...(should if you have pregnyl)...then draw it out....stick a 25g pin in the stopper of the sealed vial to vent and transfer the HCG into the vial. Then if you want 500iu's/ml...add 9 more ml's of BW. Will be good to go...just be sure to wipe the top of your stopper with alcohol pads before you stick it...as with anything.