Epistane Dosage Timing

Roniboney

Awards
Hey guys.I'm about to start my first cycle using EPI tomorrow at 30/40/40/40/40

in regards to dosage on workout days at 30mg will I just do:

wake up at 6am take cycle support
8am EPI 1 tablet,2pm 1 tablet, 6pm cycle support. 8pm PRE WORKOUT 1 tablet with 3g taurine

on non-wo days at 30mg just go 2 tablet 8am,1 8PM

On the 40mg dosing If I went;
8am EPI 1 tablet,2pm 1 tablet, 6pm cycle support. 8pm PRE WORKOUT 1 tablet with 3g taurine,1 TABLET 9pm POST WORKOUT

non-wo days 2 tablet 8am,2 tablets 8 pm

Looking good?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
^^^^i wanna kno this too...nyway bro good luck...I kno about SERM 10mg in morning and 10mg in evening for 2weeks at same time...then last 2 week 10mg in morning same time everyday..

Roniboney

Awards
^^^^i wanna kno this too...nyway bro good luck...I kno about SERM 10mg in morning and 10mg in evening for 2weeks at same time...then last 2 week 10mg in morning same time everyday..
Yep ,that was the only I could find brother.

When you starting your cycle dude?Did you get my excited PM on Friday saying my SERM arrived.I'm glad it got through customs though I'm not sure how

Roniboney

Awards
Punj whats your cycle look like again.If I recall correctly we have really similar cycles.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
What serm are you taking that requires the dosage to have an am/pm split?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What serm are you taking that requires the dosage to have an am/pm split?
Sounds like he is talking about nolva and splitting his 20 into 2 doses following a 20/20/10/10 layout.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Sounds like he is talking about nolva and splitting his 20 into 2 doses following a 20/20/10/10 layout.
Exactly this^^^

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Nolva and clomid have a half life of 5-7 days dosing at different times in the same day doesnt really effect it.
Your main concern is just consuming it and splitting it just means you have to remember twice.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Yep ,that was the only I could find brother.

When you starting your cycle dude?Did you get my excited PM on Friday saying my SERM arrived.I'm glad it got through customs though I'm not sure how
Yes bro I got ur pm and I replied back to you...but I guess for some reason you didn't get it...):

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys.I'm about to start my first cycle using EPI tomorrow at 30/40/40/40/40

in regards to dosage on workout days at 30mg will I just do:

8am EPI 1 tablet,2pm 1 tablet, 6pm cycle support. 8pm PRE WORKOUT 1 tablet with 3g taurine

on non-wo days at 30mg just go 2 tablet 8am,1 8PM

On the 40mg dosing If I went;
8am EPI 1 tablet,2pm 1 tablet, 6pm cycle support. 8pm PRE WORKOUT 1 tablet with 3g taurine,1 TABLET 9pm POST WORKOUT

non-wo days 2 tablet 8am,2 tablets 8 pm

Looking good?
At 30 I would split the doses up evenly 3x a day even on non workout days.
For 40 what you have is fine. You could even take your last two pills together preworkout if you wanted. Though it tends to be more of a hassle if you wanted to spread them evenly throughout the day that would be best IMO. The idea is to try and have a constant and even level in your body and avoid high peaks with following low troughs. Though as I said it can be a pain in the a ss and doing what you laid out will work just fine.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Punj whats your cycle look like again.If I recall correctly we have really similar cycles.
Bro I'm thinking to do 30/40/40/50/50...it depends on sides too...but if everything goes well then this...and I'm gonna take cycle assist with epi...

And for pct nolvadex 20/20/10/10...with pct support...with DAA and BCAA(recover pro or xtend)...I got lclt and agmatine too but confused if I should add those ...adding erase on 3rd week of pct like 3/2/2/1/1...after done with my nolvadex planning on taking prime and testopro...

What you say??

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
At 30 I would split the doses up evenly 3x a day even on non workout days.
For 40 what you have is fine. You could even take your last two pills together preworkout if you wanted. Though it tends to be more of a hassle if you wanted to spread them evenly throughout the day that would be best IMO. The idea is to try and have a constant and even level in your body and avoid high peaks with following low troughs. Though as I said it can be a pain in the a ss and doing what you laid out will work just fine.
Hey brother cat...while taking 40mg epi you can dose 2in morning and 2preworkout...and for 30mg...10 in morning and 20preworkout...and for 50mg...20 in morning and 30mg preworkout...that's ok too rite??

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey brother cat...while taking 40mg epi you can dose 2in morning and 2preworkout...and for 30mg...10 in morning and 20preworkout...and for 50mg...20 in morning and 30mg preworkout...that's ok too rite??
2 am and 2 pwo if your workout is late in the day or evening is fine. I wouldn't do that if you worked out at say 2pm cause then you'll have a long period without the epi. Epi half life is like 6-8hrs.
Same with your 30 dosing
Personally for 50mg I would rather take 2am 1 mid day 2pm then how you laid out. Or take 1 every 3 hrs.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Tamoxifen aka nolvadex has a 5-7 day half life. You dont need to split your doses as long as you dont forget them you will be fine.

Roniboney

Awards
Bro I'm thinking to do 30/40/40/50/50...it depends on sides too...but if everything goes well then this...and I'm gonna take cycle assist with epi...

And for pct nolvadex 20/20/10/10...with pct support...with DAA and BCAA(recover pro or xtend)...I got lclt and agmatine too but confused if I should add those ...adding erase on 3rd week of pct like 3/2/2/1/1...after done with my nolvadex planning on taking prime and testopro...

What you say??
Well you know my experience with PH's is low so I hope others will chime in to help

Roniboney

Awards
Tamoxifen aka nolvadex has a 5-7 day half life. You dont need to split your doses as long as you dont forget them you will be fine.
Ok man cheers.Oh and of course I know its Nolva,Tamox ect....don't worry it may be my first cycle but I've made to sure to learn as much as I can.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bout that just had no idea why you would want to split the dosage and was wondering if magically I didnt know what tamaxifen was.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
2 am and 2 pwo if your workout is late in the day or evening is fine. I wouldn't do that if you worked out at say 2pm cause then you'll have a long period without the epi. Epi half life is like 6-8hrs.
Same with your 30 dosing
Personally for 50mg I would rather take 2am 1 mid day 2pm then how you laid out. Or take 1 every 3 hrs.
Got it bro...thanks

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Sorry bout that just had no idea why you would want to split the dosage and was wondering if magically I didnt know what tamaxifen was.
Idk either bro...that's how ppl here recommend it...