Ephedrine

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I found a legit research source of ephedrine, just wondering what you guys prefer dosages. I'd post this somewhere else, but anywhere else and this thread would get me an infraction.

I'm pretty sure I'm just going to start at 100mg caffeine, 10mg eph once a day for a few days, assess tolerance, then bring it up to 200mg c, 20mg e and hit 300 mg c, 30mg e as a max.

My real question is, has anyone experienced terrible blood pressure from caffeine, ephedrine and AAS combined usage?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Combining ephedrine and AAS is a bad idea imo

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I do ECA 25/200/81 2x a day with my test E/tren A/EQ cycle...3x really makes sleep rare for me....just make sure your BP is good first, IMO.

Also, as far as a source, Bronkaid or Primatene right at the Wal-Mart pharmacy is an easy way to go bro. And don't forget the aspirin, it thins the blood and helps with BP, too.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Mucinex tablets give you 50mg of ephedrine hcl in 12 hour time released tablets... I love them

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
You know I took some mucinex last year for hella congestion and never noticed that but that would be sweet!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I found a legit research source of ephedrine, just wondering what you guys prefer dosages. I'd post this somewhere else, but anywhere else and this thread would get me an infraction.

I'm pretty sure I'm just going to start at 100mg caffeine, 10mg eph once a day for a few days, assess tolerance, then bring it up to 200mg c, 20mg e and hit 300 mg c, 30mg e as a max.

My real question is, has anyone experienced terrible blood pressure from caffeine, ephedrine and AAS combined usage?
Nope

Right now I am taking superdrol and androhard along with T3 and ECA and have had no problems yet except for some killer headaches I got in the middle of the night but I think it may be due to a lack of water intake.

For what its worth, I dont think there will be any additional benefit from taking extra caffeine or ephedrine. Right now I am taking 25/200/81 (E/C/A) 3 times a day (except for the aspirin I only take once in the morning) and I am going to try taking it only twice a day to see if there is much difference between 3 times a day

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 20/200 (E/C) is the amount that was shown to be effective

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8384179/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1318281/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2000046/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8124407/

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
i only take it pre cardio or workout. a shot of 25-50mcg is plently for me. ive never even thought of taking it 2-3x daily, that sounds dangerous to me especially to my heart. also i rotate it in and out of my training, i only use it 2-3x a week tops. i try not to rely on stimulants.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope

Right now I am taking superdrol and androhard along with T3 and ECA and have had no problems yet except for some killer headaches I got in the middle of the night but I think it may be due to a lack of water intake.

For what its worth, I dont think there will be any additional benefit from taking extra caffeine or ephedrine. Right now I am taking 25/200/81 (E/C/A) 3 times a day (except for the aspirin I only take once in the morning) and I am going to try taking it only twice a day to see if there is much difference between 3 times a day
Currently in PCT after androhard/SD 6 weeker.
I am pretty sure I could have added ECA to my stack as I was taking around 25mgs of 1,3 stacked with caffeine twice a day with no problems AT ALL. ECA might have tested the limit but I doubt it would be that bad.
Are you doing anything for PCT off the T3? Or just slowerly tapering off of it?

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
is actually mucinex D extended release and it gives you 60mg of pseudoephedrine
But are there any side affects from taking mucinex if you do not have a mucus and chest congestion??

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
But are there any side affects from taking mucinex if you do not have a mucus and chest congestion??
http://www.drugs.com/pro/mucinex-d.html

None that I've experienced or know of.... however,, I've read lately and had some responses on here, that pseudoephedrine is less effective at weight loss when compared to ephedrine hcl..... not 100% convinced myself,, but something to consider and look into

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt, I'm not doing a T3 "PCT". I don't believe it's necessary and seems like a waste of time to do so. If anyone can prove me wrong, go ahead, but I'm sure it'll be hard to do so.

I would go the mucinex/OTC route but I don't want the extra chemicals. Enough goes into my body without that extra ****e!