**Prop, Dbol, NPP, hCG, Aromasin PLAN B

angryswoles

angryswoles

Awards
Ok, I'm mid way through week 8 of prop, npp, and dbol. Originally the first 2 weeks I was pinning Test E, then decided to switch to prop, made more sense with the NPP.... I'm up a total of 13 lbs, I dropped a few lbs when I cut npp and dbol out at the end of week 5 but leaned out. The original plan was to run a 10 week cycle npp/prop the whole time, dbol first 4 weeks 40mg ED, but my hcg didnt arrive and i was running low on prop and thought to save npp for later. Ive just been on straight prop 125mg eod since week 5. All my weight gains came in those first few weeks. Weight is the same and strength is still going up slightly. Also been on 12.5mg of aromasin ED. No gyno. As of 2 days ago I am completely out of prop. Recently 5 days ago I started 20mg of dbol ED. The only reason why is I am expecting prop and hcg today. It was suppose to be here over a month ago and since its not its screwing up my cycle.

If my gear gets here today, would you recommend staying on prop for 4 more weeks, continue the dbol until pct and jump on hcg immediately? Then run clomid 4 weeks at 100mg, drop the adex for week 1 and week 2 of pct and add it week 3 and 4? OR would you just stop the cycle immediately, run a post cycle and save the hcg and prop for a few months down the road? Thanks bros.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
dbol for 8 weeks???

ManBeast

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
No he said he dropped it after week 4...I would say pct now.. Thats why yu should have everythig yu need for a complete cycle pct included before yu start pinnin that ish dude. Since yu only been on for two months. You could gathe all the stuff yu need and start another cycle in like 3 months

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13