My PCT for Hdrol

Redsox0432

Awards
So I'm in my 4th week of hdrol. I don't feel shut down at all from it.
I have

PCT i will be taking
Torem
CEL PCT assist
cycle support supps
multi
jack3d
con cret creatine
whey

Does this look like good. Again i don't feel shut down at all is a serm necessary.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You usually don't "feel" shut down until you don't have hormones in you ;) I'd definitely use the SERM.

ManBeast

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
you definitely need a serm... torem is exactly what i am using for my pct... you need to get DAA for your pct... i would also recommend need2slin and lean xtreme... forma stanzol is another i would recommend... otherwise you are have it good... you dont really need the pct assist... it won't hurt you but its not necessary... you can get all of these at mrsupps.com and needtobuildmuscle.com... coupon codes are needto10 at mrsupps.com and needto139 and needtobuildmuscle.com...

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Have you checked your balls lately? I know mine shrink up pretty good on cycle. That's a pretty big clue that you're shut down. Use the serm.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you checked your balls lately? I know mine shrink up pretty good on cycle. That's a pretty big clue that you're shut down. Use the serm.
IMO if your balls aren't shrunk by week 4 then either your stuff aint working right, or you are at a VERY low dose.
Hdrol had mine gone by week 2.... My gains came in week 3 though.
Sdrol was gone by the end of week 1 lol.
Granted "usage" would also play a role here.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Get a serm if you order a domestic research chem you should easily get it in time to use for pct.

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
You usually don't "feel" shut down until you don't have hormones in you ;) I'd definitely use the SERM.

ManBeast
Yes definatly use a serm, be safe than sorry later down the road.