With Regards to Superdrol

E

ejschmidt

There is rumor that once somebody uses superdrol, their future choices for cycles are limited to superdrol and it's derivatives, or at least something of similar strength. I.E. Once a user has gone through a cycle of SD they can no longer step down to, say, H-drol or even a non-methylated compound. Can somebody debunk this rumor, or is it true?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm... Basically if you have taken a very harsh/powerful compound then you probably wont get the same "high" as you would on the more mild things. Thats my take. But I would be all ears for people's opinions and or data. :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Higher dosages and stronger compounds can "de-sensitize" the receptors, so without enough time off then *possibly* less gains would be noticed by lower dosages or "weaker" compounds. This time off is usually longer than the time on + pct time as well.

ManBeast

E

ejschmidt

So speaking from my aim: I started use of prohormones over two years ago, ran 2 cycles of H-Drol, one of boladrol (what a waste of money) one of SD and now I'm looking for my next cycle. Due to the lethargy experienced on SD and since my gains between H-Drol and SD were similar enough not to warrant another cycle of SD, I'm safe to go back to H-Drol and see the same gains. It's been 3 months since my SD cycle...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
3 months since you finished PCT? How long was the cycle?

ManBeast

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
There is rumor that once somebody uses superdrol, their future choices for cycles are limited to superdrol and it's derivatives, or at least something of similar strength. I.E. Once a user has gone through a cycle of SD they can no longer step down to, say, H-drol or even a non-methylated compound. Can somebody debunk this rumor, or is it true?
IMO,(nothing scientific) SD is pretty strong, its kinda like saying once you run real gear the gym will never be the same. i would agree that once you lift on PH's and real gear, its hard to go back to all natural. but thats not to say that you wouldnt like HDROL over after trying SD.

so yes that is a myth, you would not be limited in any way after trying a cycle of SD. is hdrol a step down, just depends on the person, most would say yes, but comments like above that sides come with more potent PH's and are not always worth it.

S

SPS

Awards
  • Established
There is some truth to that because you know that you aren't getting the same gains with a weaker PH. But I ran hdrol 6 months after an SD cycle and I found it rather refreshing. Sometimes good gains and low sides is better than great gains and a lot of sides.

E

ejschmidt

My SD cycle only lasted 15 days, followed up with the appropriate and necessary PCT. The lethargy was simply too much for me to deal with. I couldn't justify the gains of SD with all of the negative sides I was experiencing. I guess I'm just one of the unlucky few that can't take to it.

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
its been shown many times that using a ph does not down regulate the receptors for future use. with that being said, if you start with superdrol, and then go to h-drol or something similar, the gains wont be as drastic which might cause you to think that you can only keep doing superdrol cycles or orals of the same strength. i have done a SD/epi bridge cycle and a solo h-drol cycle and the h-drol solo was still great.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think with the massive muscle gains and the 40-50lb increase in major lifts, that it's real hard to go back to the less intense or lackluster gains of something like hdrol.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
everybodys different the only way to really solve this rumor is trial and error, from person to person. you might wanaa stock up for later with the ban is the air, run SD at 20/20/20 to start, then wait a couple months and run hdrol 100/100/100/100/100.

i think we should just skip all this and call myth busters... lmao

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
everybodys different the only way to really solve this rumor is trial and error, from person to person. you might wanaa stock up for later with the ban is the air, run SD at 20/20/20 to start, then wait a couple months and run hdrol 100/100/100/100/100.

i think we should just skip all this and call myth busters... lmao
LMAO! Yea that'd be an awesome show I'd watch for sure!
But yea, the gains on SD versus the gains on Hdrol can be seen. So will Hdrol NOT work? Unless you are HYOOOGE, maybe... but other than that if you are cycling PH then you probably will notice gains above of which you would have w/o it.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
you could always go with a stack of ultradrol and trenazone... you could get some sweet gains with a lot less sides...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you could always go with a stack of ultradrol and trenazone... you could get some sweet gains with a lot less sides...
Or you could do this and just use more hormones. Any compounds that are non liver toxic and stackable to meet you goals. ;)

S

steppinRazor

Awards
i ran epi after SD.. i prefer epi.. and will do another run in the future

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think with the massive muscle gains and the 40-50lb increase in major lifts, that it's real hard to go back to the less intense or lackluster gains of something like hdrol.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
I agree totally with this

E

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I would speculate no. You wont have that same high on SD as say hdrol, but you will still get gains and results from hdrol after using SD.

E

ejschmidt

At the risk of sounding redundant, what I've gathered from this is: the x lbs of solid muscle gains seen on both my first and second cycle of H-Drol can feasibly be experienced again even after running SD in between; I'm just prone to feeling like it's not working as well because my gains on SD will overshadow the gains seen on SD. Thanks all for your input on this matter.

Sidenote: I might look into Ultradrol, seeing as it supposedly poses great gains like SD, sans the negative sides.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androgen receptors don't get desensitized this has NOT been proven and is bro science. I will agree that the receptors can only recieve a certain amount of androgens but they do not get de sensitized- what happens is myostatin increases so growth becomes limited after a while

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^at least this is one theory but receptor desensitization has been disproven

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough, myostatin increase makes a bit more sense honestly.

ManBeast

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
i think that is the way to go bro... i am actually getting my ultradrol and trenazone today... im obviously not starting it until around april but i like to plan ahead... I would go the ultra route though...

At the risk of sounding redundant, what I've gathered from this is: the x lbs of solid muscle gains seen on both my first and second cycle of H-Drol can feasibly be experienced again even after running SD in between; I'm just prone to feeling like it's not working as well because my gains on SD will overshadow the gains seen on SD. Thanks all for your input on this matter.

Sidenote: I might look into Ultradrol, seeing as it supposedly poses great gains like SD, sans the negative sides.