IBE Epistane 4W Cycle. Is my PCT good?

C Rad

Awards
IBE Epistane 4W Cycle. Please Critique!!!

Hey everyone, I'm starting up a 4 week epi cycle on the 1st of Feb.
I'll be using IBE's Epistane 10mg and Clomiphene(clomid) 50mg for my PCT SERM.
I am just looking for some people that have previously done an epistane cycle to help me out and let me know if any editing of this cycle is necessary. Also any helpful hints and tips are appreciated! Please do not rant about nonsense as it would just be a waste of time, I just want some straight up help if thats not too much to ask! Thanks! :D

My cycle is going to look like this:

Im in the gym 5 days a week: M,T,W,F,S

W1: 10, 20, 20, 30, 30
W2: 40 x 5 days a week
W3: 40 x 5 days a week
W4: 40 x 5 days a week
W5: PCT 150mg Clomid x 5 days
W6: PCT 100mg Clomid x 5 days
W7: PCT 50mg Clomid x 5 days

I'm going to take creatine during my PCT to help out also.

P.S. For the Epistane, should i take 1/2 pre workout and 1/2 post workout? Or should i do 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 at night?

Thanks again everyone!!

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
First off dude, NO SOURCES! Second, take epistane 7 days a week not 5. 3rd, Run a 4 week pct with clomid 50/50/50/50, epi wont shut u down hard enough to need a dose higher than that. I dont get why people feel the need to double or triple the proper does of their serms...i love dosing in the morning and then preworkout...maybe its in my head but the pumps are sick! Some people have sleeping problems when they dose at night so keep that in mind. Have fun with it!

C Rad

Awards
Sorry man just deleted the link, i didnt know. Would you mind PMing me so i can send you that link? I would just like a second opinion before purchasing, just to make sure its what im looking for. Thanks for the help, i'll be sure to extend the pct and lower the dosage!

C Rad

Awards
Is it really a must to take it 7 days a week? I was planning to only take it on gym days...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Is it really a must to take it 7 days a week? I was planning to only take it on gym days...
Epi has a 8 hr half-life, u need to dose everyday so u don't have inconsistent blood levels.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
also with epi you can run it for 6 weeks when i took it, it took like 3 weeks to even really kick in so by the time your cycles ending youll just be starting to notice gains/strength

Dog4life

Awards
I have done 2 epi cycles in the past, and shut down was very mild.

Clomid is fine, but any good OTC will do the job
I did not get good libido boost from clomid , sometimes even crashes my libido.

I would add to clomid someting like Diesel Test / AI Testopro or Nutrex Vitrix.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
id just take serm + DAA + erase

C Rad

Awards
id just take serm + DAA + erase
So you would recommend a test booster then (DAA)? I thought that the clomid would be sufficient by itself... Is the test booster a "just in case" or to speed up recovery?

C Rad

Awards
I have done 2 epi cycles in the past, and shut down was very mild.

Clomid is fine, but any good OTC will do the job
I did not get good libido boost from clomid , sometimes even crashes my libido.

I would add to clomid someting like Diesel Test / AI Testopro or Nutrex Vitrix.

The Diesel Test looks like some good stuff, all the reviews are great on it. I might have to pick a bottle up, thanks for the info man!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Run your epi like this: 30/30/30/40/40/40. 6 weeks is great, depending on how u respond u could feel kicking in the 1st week, I know I do.

Pct
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
DAA 3/3/3/3

C Rad

Awards
Run your epi like this: 30/30/30/40/40/40. 6 weeks is great, depending on how u respond u could feel kicking in the 1st week, I know I do.

Pct
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
DAA 3/3/3/3
As for this cycle i think i am going to keep it short and sweet with 4 weeks then PCT. Next cycle i may extend it and possibly up the dose, i just want to see how well Epi works with me and from there determine if i may do future/longer cycles.

I keep hearing Erase, would you recommend it over Diesel test booster?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
As for this cycle i think i am going to keep it short and sweet with 4 weeks then PCT. Next cycle i may extend it and possibly up the dose, i just want to see how well Epi works with me and from there determine if i may do future/longer cycles.

Yeah Erase is a great AI which is proven to b very effective. Diesel test is garbage, bunch of herbs.

Dog4life

Awards
The Diesel Test looks like some good stuff, all the reviews are great on it. I might have to pick a bottle up, thanks for the info man!
I've done a full review on another site, but i guess i cannot link it on here.

Yhea Diesel Test is great, you get 200 Huge Tablets for what you pay. Not only it boost test, but also really gives great energy and i have great aggression to crush the weights !
I am still using it now DTH, and well getting mild body acne, it is definitely ramping up my hormones :)... and my strenght is still the same as i was on test ent.
I was surprised that such underground could impress me that much

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
A SERM is not a test booster, it is a nut-restarter. DAA works through a different pathway to help "turbocharge" the SERM.

ManBeast

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
i ran my epi at 30/40/40/50/50/50 had a great time and was completely fine all through pct (ran nolva at 20/20/10/10 +daa+erase)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Epi 30/40/40/40/40
Cycle assist

Pct
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Pct assist
DAA
Erase starting 3rd week 0/0/3/2/2/1/1

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

I hear you on the doing one new ph solo the first try, as well as on the safer more moderate dosages ......but may as well go 6 weeks like the guys suggested. 6 is better than 4 and shouldn't do any additional harm as compared to the same cycle at 4 weeks. You can only win adding the 2 weeks