MethylTest 10mg Capsules

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
Ok, just identified capsules that a friend of mine has (really a friend, not me). These are for sure, legit.

Question is...do any of you have good experience with these? I haven't seen them talked about too much.

murphman

Awards
Those are old school. You don't hear much about them because nobody wastes their time with oral test when you can just pin it or use transdermally with just as good absorption. Anyway, I hope he DOES have a few hundred because you'll need probably about 500 to do a cycle.

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
maybe a stupid question, but I wonder if there's a way to utilize these capsules for pinning?...any easy way to strip the "methyl" from the test?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
They are a good sub-lingual pre w/o energizer and hardener

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
i know they are gyno in a pill (cant remember who coined that phrase)...
the methyl prefix adds slightly different properties to the normal test base

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Gyno in a pill, haha! How bout we make some methyl-old school androstenedione and sell them to women to enlarge their breasts. :icon_lol:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Someone told me that they worked good if you ran a lot of letro. Not sure I would try that though

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I've used it a lot in the past and can tell you, it's not very estrogenic at all. The main metabolites are 5-reduced and you'll notice ance, aggression, strength, musclular hardness, and fast suppression before you grow boobs. Using letro would make this stuff hardcore! Good idea, Skye, but be cautious if your prone to androgenic sides.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
How many? As said above unless you have a crapload (and some letro IMO) I wouldn't even bother with them.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Methylestradiol is the outcome of this product, so I've read..

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
With 20 -30mg/day, no letro is needed. If you want to bulk, take 50mg/d and be ready for the skin break out. It's good for strength, but it will cause suppression as fast as m1t or test, so take it 2 weeks max if you just want to try it out.